DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Dullaz fans are celebrating

I would argue that we are not as good as I thought our DBacks even those that are injured are pathetic. Against a mediocre OLine we still couldn’t get effective pressure . I am not very confident in this group moving forward.

1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Just an ugly game to watch towards the end...And have 2 more road games to go....Maybe the biggest game of the year next week vs Dallas.

Coop>Diggs or Thielen.it's gonna be a long night

1 hour ago, trini said:

I would argue that we are not as good as I thought our DBacks even those that are injured are pathetic. Against a mediocre OLine we still couldn’t get effective pressure . I am not very confident in this group moving forward.

A few good points.We saw them use Sanders as a receiver,now teams will have to cover that aspect,which wasn't the case before.Secondary is a nightmare sadly

I often wonder if professional athletes are embarrassed by a performance like this  or do they just go buy another  $100,000 toy to drown their sorrows.

DUllaz is getting SPANKED!!! HAHAHA(take notes Ped)

37 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

I often wonder if professional athletes are embarrassed by a performance like this  or do they just go buy another  $100,000 toy to drown their sorrows.

The second one,why do you think they have so many toys?

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Coop>Diggs or Thielen.it's gonna be a long night

I disagree with that statement not anywhere near that high on Cooper right on par with those guys though....Good news though Coop just left Jets game and Jets taking care of business on the boys 

5 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lets go Jets!!!!!!!!.....Next week will decide the leader of the division should be fun 

Just when I began to get into ‚Äėthis miserable week mind set...The Jets saved me. JETS...Jets. Jets .Jets yaaaaa.

Howie Trade deadline is coming need HELP... COW#ITC....are next .....Yaaaaaaaa....JETS.

1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I disagree with that statement not anywhere near that high on Cooper right on par with those guys though....Good news though Coop just left Jets game and Jets taking care of business on the boys 

Disagree all you want,He has no #2 to draw coverages like the Vikes do.Individually I'll take Coop over the other 2 all day

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Disagree all you want,He has no #2 to draw coverages like the Vikes do.Individually I'll take Coop over the other 2 all day

He had a #2 in Oakland he did worse hell Crabtree took over the role as the #1....You can disagree with me all but definitely would not say it is an easy call to take him over the Vikes guys lol....

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

He had a #2 in Oakland he did worse hell Crabtree took over the role as the #1....You can disagree with me all but definitely would not say it is an easy call to take him over the Vikes guys lol....

Carr is a #2 QB at best(and we made Cousins look elite) lol.Crabtree is a has been.Still stick with my op.Coop> than either Vikes receiver.He's gonna destroy us next week(like Diggs did today)

If I had to say who I think is the best right now I lean toward Thielan dude is a stud back to back 1000 yard seasons catches everything year before that had like 960 yard just shy of the 1k mark.

Think it is a toss up between Diggs and Cooper by might be slightly biased but think Diggs is more talented. 

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

If I had to say who I think is the best right now I lean toward Thielan dude is a stud back to back 1000 yard seasons catches everything year before that had like 960 yard just shy of the 1k mark.

Think it is a toss up between Diggs and Cooper by might be slightly biased but think Diggs is more talented. 

WHatever

It/s so bad I would just keep Zeke in to block and throw TD's to Coop all day

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Carr is a #2 QB at best(and we made Cousins look elite) lol.Crabtree is a has been.Still stick with my op.Coop> than either Vikes receiver.He's gonna destroy us next week(like Diggs did today)

Lmao I’m not looking at one game but Careers Carr is better QB then who Diggs and Theilan have had most of the time. Keemun, Teddy(this was game manager teddy), Cousins(is same level as Carr). 

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lmao I’m not looking at one game but Careers Carr is better QB then who Diggs and Theilan have had most of the time. Keemun, Teddy(this was game manager teddy), Cousins(is same level as Carr). 

Who gives  arats butt about the past,I'm talking right now.Carr sucks and so does Cousins)and we made him look elite) and Daks gonna throw TD's all day to Coop,so whatever man.If you have him in fantasy you better play him next week lol

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Who gives  arats butt about the past,I'm talking right now.Carr sucks and so does Cousins)and we made him look elite) and Daks gonna throw TD's all day to Coop,so whatever man.If you have him in fantasy you better play him next week lol

What does Carr have to do with anything now then lol You make no damn sense ever. 

Cooper=Theilan=Diggs none of them really have an edge on each other the stats don’t lie either.
Not worried about Cooper or Dak. Stop Zeke and Dallas crumbles. Cousins has had our number since he entered the league no shock he torched us today 

Our corners suck but Schwartz still needs to go. No fire lit under his a**, almost as if he knows his job is secured

Doug's play calling is getting predictable. How many times are we going to call that wr screen to Jeffrey???