DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Recommended Posts

Our LB's better be ready to TACKLE Zeke

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

NE does nothing against us lol so what we lose to NE....We beat Dallas we lose to NE Dallas wins next guess wha we are both 4-4 an we still in control we have the W vs them lol 

You control nothing at this point.Just like those that say the season is over with ONE loss.NEITHER is the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or then if your worried about NE then this Dallas game is even more important because if you think we lose to NE plus lose to Dallas puts us at 3-5 min. Of a game back on Dallas could possibly be two 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

NE does nothing against us lol so what we lose to NE....We beat Dallas we lose to NE Dallas wins next guess wha we are both 4-4 an we still in control we have the W vs them lol 

LMAO WOW,so we both are 4-4 with lots of games left.We lose them all they win theirs,but yeah we're in control lmao.Youpr are exhanging the word 'advantage" with "control".They are different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Our LB's better be ready to TACKLE Zeke

You control nothing at this point.Just like those that say the season is over with ONE loss.NEITHER is the case

You control plenty at this point with a W lol....You take a game lead in the record plus a crucial division W lol 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

LMAO WOW,so we both are 4-4 with lots of games left.We lose them all they win theirs,but yeah we're in control lmao

We are in control know we control whether we win or lose can’t blame Dallas if we lose in that case lol pretty simple logic man speaking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Or then if your worried about NE then this Dallas game is even more important because if you think we lose to NE plus lose to Dallas puts us at 3-5 min. Of a game back on Dallas could possibly be two 

IDK I'm not assuming anything,thats why we play every week.We could have easily lost the SB so dont tell me they cant play against us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My logic is simple I want to be able to say hey we just have to W and we are in after this week...Dont want to be in a spot where we’ll if we get the W it doesn’t matter because we need Dallas to lose to even have a chance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

You control plenty at this point with a W lol....You take a game lead in the record plus a crucial division W lol 

We are in control know we control whether we win or lose can’t blame Dallas if we lose in that case lol pretty simple logic man speaking 

It's not control,it's a small ADVANTAGE.You control NOTHING win or lose because we dont control what Dullaz does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK I'm not assuming anything,thats why we play every week.We could have easily lost the SB so dont tell me they cant play against us

Im not assuming anything either just stating facts we are in much better control of our destiny with a W this week that simple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I disagree but I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. Division games can go either way we will be favourites and rightly so but I can see us dropping one. That's more on us than them too. This team is what it is. It can go in to Lambeau and win. It could handle the Pats but it can lose to Washington or NY.

Yes... we agree to disagree... mostly because of how bad the Skins and Giants are... and the particular matchups.  Normally I would tend to agree... just not this year with these particular teams. Trends don't work every year,  sometimes the opponent is just that bad...these teams are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

My logic is simple I want to be able to say hey we just have to W and we are in after this week...Dont want to be in a spot where we’ll if we get the W it doesn’t matter because we need Dallas to lose to even have a chance.

 

In what? The playoffs?????

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Im not assuming anything either just stating facts we are in much better control of our destiny with a W this week that simple. 

Dullaz also has a destiny and it's WAY too early to talk about controlling a division.Talk to me in week 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

It's not control,it's a small ADVANTAGE.You control NOTHING win or lose because we dont control what Dullaz does

We don’t have to control Dallas with a W this week....W this week and we win out guess what doesn’t matter what Dallas does after we still hold the edge we are in control....What the hell don’t you understand bout that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

We don’t have to control Dallas with a W this week....W this week and we win out guess what doesn’t matter what Dallas does after we still hold the edge we are in control....What the hell don’t you understand bout that 

Works both ways what don't you understand about THAT?

4 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

We don’t have to control Dallas with a W this week....W this week and we win out guess what doesn’t matter what Dallas does after we still hold the edge we are in control....What the hell don’t you understand bout that 

Win out,lmao,so now we suddenly turn into an unstoppable force? Not buying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Works both ways what don't you understand about THAT?

It doesn’t we lose this week and we both win out doesn’t matter what we do final game vs them...Even if we beat them we would tie in record and they would ah e better conference play... We would be sitting needing Dallas to lose games for a chance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

It doesn’t we lose this week and we both win out doesn’t matter what we do final game vs them...Even if we beat them we would tie in record and they would ah e better conference play... We would be sitting needing Dallas to lose games for a chance 

win out,lmao great prediction for week 7 lmao.Like I said talk to me in week 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But slow starts, dropping passes and injuries have plagued this team for a season and a half nearly... In fact the injuries for 3 years. This isn't just a blip.

3-4 with the 4 games we have after that? With the conference record we have? Yeah it would be over. 

Conference record is meaningless when it comes to the division.   Common opponents matter first.    The wildcard is harder to get at this point than winning the division.   It's all about Dallas.  Their same stretch of games... which is longer with more of them on the road. No bye in between either. Plus another head to head game.  Far from over.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

So stand what I said at the start a L isn’t the end of the season this week but will make our task much harder. A W makes it much easier 

OK stand by it-hey everyone we're gonna WIN out if we win this game!!!! Sweet.I'm booking my SB tix tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stine said:

  No doubt that a good D-Line is important. But with QB's getting rid of the ball in less than 3 seconds, you better have a CB that can cover. We don't. CB's cannot win you a SB, but Bad CB's can prevent you from getting there.

 

With QBs getting the ball out quicker... kinda makes the job of the CB easier doesn't it?

Cover this guy for 3 seconds ... or cover this guy for 5 seconds.   3 seems easier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

OK stand by it-hey everyone we're gonna WIN out if we win this game!!!! Sweet.I'm booking my SB tix tomorrow

Never said that lmao damn you always take things out of context lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stine said:

  No doubt that a good D-Line is important. But with QB's getting rid of the ball in less than 3 seconds, you better have a CB that can cover. We don't. CB's cannot win you a SB, but Bad CB's can prevent you from getting there.

 

Btw... Mills and Darby have a SB ring. Those bad CBs ...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Never said that lmao damn you always take things out of context lol 

But we're in control!!!(no we have a slight advantage lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

With the NFC East no would not be over but not going to down play the importance to this game either....Feel like winning this game essentially gives us control of our own destiny in terms of winning the East vs if we lose going to need some help along the way.

We do play Dallas one more time at home.  Destiny still in our own hands with 9 more games to follow. Cowboys are no juggernaut 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

But we're in control!!!(no we have a slight advantage lol)

We are in control you just don’t get it....What don’t we control with the W....Do we not control if we win games or not????? Or does Dallas effect if we win those games lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

We do play Dallas one more time at home.  Destiny still in our own hands with 9 more games to follow. Cowboys are no juggernaut 

Will disagree with you also,every team in the league controls their own destiny every week.IMO it's too early to talk about control,season is over with a loss or any other pie eyed dream.There are LOTS of games left and as you said Dullaz is no juggernaut,neither are we.lets wait and see where we are in week 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now