TD

LAC

LAC

LAC

Keenan Allen stats

??? nohting wrong with Rivers

11 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
11 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Does a win or loss change your attitude about making a trade this season before the deadline?

Not to me.if the player can help us,then you get him if the price is right

Ditto!

6 hours ago, trini said:

Chris Long where are you?

Don't think it much of a reality but what I've been hoping for. 

3 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

I hope she was either liquored or influenced by something else that causes impairment. If not I'd have to say she has permanent brain damage lol. 

Before.... I say... before.... my current wife I think I partied with her mom...hehehehehehe.like daughter like mom....hehehehe

15 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Clowney, Clark, Mack, Ansah....pass rusher moves have been there. So you must not be happy we didn’t make those moves. 

I'm not happy our 2 DTs got hurt. Not thrilled Chris Long wasn't brought back.  ... Those 2 guys added to the current 4 of Curry, Graham, Barnett and Cox... to me... that's the level I want.  The injuries are the main thing for me.  The Long thing I can live with before the injuries.  I was hesitant on not adding there due to potential injury.  We are where we are.... to be honest, I see that we need to ride out the young guys "trust the roster as Howie said"  and go draft for the future.    A big reason I didn't want to give up two 1s for a CB... we need help on the line with those picks.  

15 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

And the money spent is also a factor in any trades vs draft picks

Right... the right player for the right price.... doesn't change.   Your examples of the Denver guys... Sanders I think its too high... Harris ... you need to factor where we are cap wise ...etc.  I'm not seeing us as big players in FA next year, so I think we look to gobble up some comp picks.   I know you hate it but its reality.   A 3rd or 4th for Harris and getting the comp pick back... its a swap of picks... a downgrade for sure.... but if they feel its a key piece to help, sure.   Again... no hypotheticals.... answer to your original question ... just your original question of a win or loss on Sunday night... that's it.  i'm not diving deeper into any other philosophical stuff here that you like to go to.   Simple answer, a win or loss vs Dallas doesn't change anything for me.  I'm not overpaying for a rental either way, if its a long term piece, for the right price I do the deal.  Nothing changes. 

11 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Casey Hayward just turned thirty. Heck of a corner.

Two firsts and a fourth for Hayward and Allen

We make that trade and you immediately say after Allen gets hurt again     "  I was the only one on here that called injury to Allen, etc."   

I don't think the Chargers will sell though.   Hypothetical as it may be.  

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-vs-cowboys-5-matchups-watch/

So the link above ... shows all 5 of Robert Quinn's sacks.    5 sacks in 4 games played.     But tell me here which one was so impressive?   3 were complete gifts.  One vs the Saints it was the pulling RG that got beat... the other vs the Saints.... the RT never moves off the snap.  IDK, when you recite stats, it doesn't give you the whole picture.

14 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

So the link above ... shows all 5 of Robert Quinn's sacks.    5 sacks in 4 games played.     But tell me here which one was so impressive?   3 were complete gifts.  One vs the Saints it was the pulling RG that got beat... the other vs the Saints.... the RT never moves off the snap.  IDK, when you recite stats, it doesn't give you the whole picture.

I do agree with you...Jimmy was a bit biased though in the article talking about Quinn’s 5 sacks then later praising Graham for his 4 sacks in 2 games when 3 of those sacks came vs a lowly Jets team with backup OL and QB in 

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

I do agree with you...Jimmy was a bit biased though in the article talking about Quinn’s 5 sacks then later praising Graham for his 4 sacks in 2 games when 3 of those sacks came vs a lowly Jets team with backup OL and QB in 

I gotta be honest, I didn't read the article... for some reason the words didn't show up, but I noticed the videos.   Locally on TV they were praising Quinn etc.   That was some brutal footwork allowing Quinn to get in there... Dillard is way better than that vs the outside move.   The bull rush may be an issue, not sure how Quinn is with that?   

2 hours ago, joemas6 said:

I'm not happy our 2 DTs got hurt. Not thrilled Chris Long wasn't brought back.  ... Those 2 guys added to the current 4 of Curry, Graham, Barnett and Cox... to me... that's the level I want.  The injuries are the main thing for me.  The Long thing I can live with before the injuries.  I was hesitant on not adding there due to potential injury.  We are where we are.... to be honest, I see that we need to ride out the young guys "trust the roster as Howie said"  and go draft for the future.    A big reason I didn't want to give up two 1s for a CB... we need help on the line with those picks.  

Gotta pay attention that Sweat has clearly moved ahead of Curry.

2 hours ago, joemas6 said:

It’s correct to point out each sack shortcomings by the offense. Quinn is very veteran with multiple moves. He has good mobility, strength, size and motor. I respect his game. Dillard will have a handful. Gotta think they will swap guys on him also(like the Vikes did). Just throwing everything at the rook.

Everyone here knows I’m a fan of Hall and Ostman. Sucks Ostman got injured right off the bat. Hall needs to be given more of a chance. The guy is making plays with each opportunity he’s given.

Then also remember they drafted Shareef Miller who’s just taking up a roster spot this season.

The thing is doesn’t everybody assume Josina’s anonymous source is Alshon Jeffrey? She was the first to report he was becoming an Eagles. Reported his offseason injury situation. Then last season reported how Wentz was locked in to Ertz too much.

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Gotta pay attention that Sweat has clearly moved ahead of Curry.

You talking Nascar.. or in general.  There is run defense as well.  Where I would like to see Curry more on early downs. 

59 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Everyone here knows I’m a fan of Hall and Ostman. Sucks Ostman got injured right off the bat. Hall needs to be given more of a chance. The guy is making plays with each opportunity he’s given.

Then also remember they drafted Shareef Miller who’s just taking up a roster spot this season.

All guys looking to prove they can be a #4 DE ....  2017 we had 3 vet starters and the 1st round draft pick.  The goal was more than just proving you can play in preseason or against the Jets. 

It's nice to be high on the young guys when the goal is easier to reach.  Making it on a roster is success for those guys... getting in the rotation a bonus. 2017... the conversation was how elite would the DL be. 

Nothing wrong with your outlook.  Yiu can't really be proven wrong with low expectations.  The excuse of not being given an opportunity is there.  That's great for you.  I'm not worried about making a prediction on a player.  I could care less who is on the field. I just want my DL to be elite at an NFL level. I want the goal to have 4 starter level guys.  I don't want to have to think anyone might not be above average on an NFL level... ie 2017.  A team I think we keep under rating how good they actually were.  Especially on the DL.