DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Eagles WRs can’t catch AND can’t get separation? OLine getting beaten. Penalties in crucial situations. Need a miracle now. Disappointing for sure.

20 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Wow... look at these last 2 plays with the DL taking over ... game changes all of a sudden with plays like that.   

Few times the D wasn’t in a bad spot the DO made some plays 

10 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I just checked  ... one of my fantasy leagues ... everyone has to have 2 defenses..... 24 total... nobody has the Eagles.... lol

I had the Eagles till a few weeks back on three of my leagues ...Switched to the 49ers D last few weeks.on all three teams. My brother the Cow itch fan felt he wasn’t seeing any fire from the Eagles D. I wanna kick his a** right now. 

1 minute ago, trini said:

I had the Eagles till a few weeks back on three of my leagues ...Switched to the 49ers D last few weeks.on all three teams. My brother the Cow itch fan felt he wasn’t seeing any fire from the Eagles D. I wanna kick his a** right now. 

Forget the fire... I wanna see the cover and the tackle from our D

Wentz trying to do it all alone.Schwartz needs to go and we need a complete D revamp starting with the coaches.This is unacceptable play tonight

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Wentz trying to do it all alone.Schwartz needs to go and we need a complete D revamp starting with the coaches.This is unacceptable play tonight

How is Wentz tryign to do it all alone?    I have some criticism for his play... some lack of awareness... but not getting "trying to do it all alone"   

1 minute ago, KevvMoss said:

Should've traded for either Ramsey or Peters. Our "starting" corners are 3rd strings at best

Does Ramsey play on the DL?  

2 minutes ago, KevvMoss said:

Should've traded for either Ramsey or Peters. Our "starting" corners are 3rd strings at best

last TD of the half my grannie in a Hoveround could catch that,noone within 15 yards-patetic

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

How is Wentz tryign to do it all alone?    I have some criticism for his play... some lack of awareness... but not getting "trying to do it all alone"   

WHO is helping Joe? I mean besides Howard?

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

last TD of the half my grannie in a Hoveround could catch that,noone within 15 yards-patetic

WHO is helping Joe? I mean besides Howard?

So its Wentz "trying to "  more like he has to right?    Maybe I misunderstood?  

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Which DL are on the open market and worth trading for? You trade for whats available 

So its Wentz "trying to "  more like he has to right?    Maybe I misunderstood?  

Noone else is helping him

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

"lack of awareness" I translate that to "running for your life" we have no O line either

Nah... there were a few plays there he needed to sense the rush... the blitz from the corner ... nobody was in his way... gotta see that.  But yeah... besides Howard... who gets eliminated by Doug... not much help.  Wonder if Lane knows there is a game tonight?   

Just now, KevvMoss said:

Which DL are on the open market and worth trading for? You trade for whats available 

Nah.. you don't just trade to trade.  Ramsey doesn't put this team over the top... going forward ... our DL needs help.  

Nah... there were a few plays there he needed to sense the rush... the blitz from the corner ... nobody was in his way... gotta see that.  But yeah... besides Howard... who gets eliminated by Doug... not much help.  Wonder if Lane knows there is a game tonight?   

IDK just very bad all around.I don;t know where to begin lol

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Ertz kicking in a little.Where is Alshon?

He's making the tackle

Yes great,another pick,add the fumbles,the lack of secondary,lack of pass rush,lack of O line.IDK where to start here

He's making the tackle

LMAo ok I'll give you that HAHA