DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

3 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I gotta be honest ... other than you bringing up thie Jarwin guy .... I don't see him really making a name for himself.  Really because it doesn't take much to be wide open and catch the ball... I don't think anyone really remembers him??????      

1) wide open(we cant do this) 2) catch the ball(we cant do this either)

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Apparently we didnt feel he was worth covering either,but he CAUGHT the ball in the END ZONE,so now he has a TD on his resume.Same amount as ertz 

OH... the sour fantasy guy ...lol   If it makes you feel better.. .I lost Cook in 3 leagues yesterday ... Graham, Ebron and Dallas Goedert made up for it though.   HOLLA!

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Nothing cures your team ails like playing against our secondary

Or last night ... our DL.

BTW doubt witten will play much longer,jarwin is now the front runner to take over and now we need to pay attention.Sorry I was wrong Jarwin has 2 TD's,Ertz 1

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

OH... the sour fantasy guy ...lol   If it makes you feel better.. .I lost Cook in 3 leagues yesterday ... Graham, Ebron and Dallas Goedert made up for it though.   HOLLA!

Or last night our receivers. 
or last night our Oline.

or....oh forget about it

nothing cures your team ails like playing us

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Nah already replaced Ertz in fantasy. can only take so many beatings lol.Got 24 points from Waller-HOLLA!!!!

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Or last night our receivers. 
or last night our Oline.

or....oh forget about it

nothing cures your team ails like playing us

IDK bud after the game in GB I was OK we can do this!!!! last 2 games and now IDK if we can beat Miami

13 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Orlando Scandrick getting the boot

Maybe he's still on Jerruhs payroll lol

Sad to say this,but now Lurie has to be in panic mode after 2 beatdowns against teams we may/will have to face again

1. The Philadelphia Eagles have released cornerback Orlando Scandrick, according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero. After signing with the Eagles in July and being released during final roster cuts in Aug., Scandrick, 32, resigned with the team on Sept. 27. He appeared in three games (one start against the Cowboys on 'SNF') and recorded a combined seven tackles, and a pair of forced fumbles and sacks

Well he made some tackles,got some sacks and lord knows we CANT HAVE THAT HERE!!!

Picked up a DT Rush off the Raiders PS.Also lost DT Spence.Doesn't seem to me like moves that matter

Recent draft history rnd 1-4

Dillard

Sanders

JJAW

Miller

Godert

Maddox 

Sweat

Barnett

Jones

Douglas

Hollins

Pumphrey

Wentz

Seu

How many of these picks are really contributing?

Not enough i'd say

Why are we only now realizing the Deeper issues with this team in addition to poor Drafting even before this current regime. We don’t have money....Right...How can the Rams afford Gurly and Donald Goff and and that Speedstar WR they got from NE.forgot his name. What are they doing ? We have Wentz, Cox, our OLine ... I haven’t listened to any Football except to hear Rex Ryan talk crap about my Coach. Rex I can talk crap about my head coach....Rex all respect to Buddy STFU about my HC. 

I am gonna keep the faith seee what moves we make before the Trade Deadline. Jeff, Howie not happy losing to them Stinking Cow itches, what we gonna do.

29 minutes ago, trini said:

Why are we only now realizing the Deeper issues with this team in addition to poor Drafting even before this current regime.

Don’t want to say we are drafting poor we just have not drafted well at the positions we need ie WR and CB.....I mean Dillard looks solid and should keep improving, Sanders has flashed especially as a receiving threat. Wentz and Barnett were good picks. Sweat looks like he is coming into form. Hell even Maddox has flashed when healthy though I don’t see him as a outside CB like him better as a S or nickel.

Then the real issue you have AG who just is not living up to the billing. Hollins has not developed we would have hoped. JJaw though way to early to whether he will be a bust or not has not stepped up or even flashed when called on.

CB Jones looking like a bust, Darby which we gave a 3rd rounder can’t stay on the field...Rasul has flashed but not consistent enough really that enter 17 class was dreadful minus Barnett 

1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

So Scandrick cut so we can sign 2 rookie DTs....interior DL is getting thin 

Also cut Spence or whatever the DT 

I get with Jackson and Jernigan expected back at least by next season...  it not a bad idea getting some young bloods in the pipeline. I am waiting for October 29 see if we make any significant moves.

I remember that kid Rush....Huge 350 lb DT we had on the team. Good luck this time around.

13 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Coach needing to mix in the RBs instead  of a clear Howard on early downs and Sanders on passing downs.  Playaction would be nice .

Hell…since the Detroit "L" I've been wanting to see Jordan & Miles on the field at same time. Sometimes both in backfield, one in BF and one on LOS. Make D have to second guess a little more.

I'd like to see Ward get a chance. At least he'd give some effort.

Welp, this week we play Buffalo. 4 of their 5 wins were against Miami, Jets, Washington and the Giants. Not teams that scare you. The other win was against Tennessee. So the combined record against these teams they beat are 7-26. If we do beat them, I am not going to jump and down and puff out my chest. Buffalo does not have the offense to scare us. They do have a solid Defense, but with our O-Line, we should be OK against.

Ham, now that's funny! Agholor catching a pass.....

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

If Agholor actually caught anything we could have sold him to the Pats instead.

Lol.... I guess the photo with the baby and that dude's face went over a lot of people's heads?  The dude is a local celebrity now.  Classic  " unlike Agholor" lol.