DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Jets in re-build mode,they aren't dealing Robby.Rook QB,he'll learn,RB in Bell,why would they give up what they have? Need to work on the lines,maybe snag a TE.A few years away,but they have a nice start to a re-build.They can build through the draft without losing anyone and replacing them as their draft picks work out

If Jets are in rebuild mode the. Makes sense to deal Robbie...Plus Sam isn’t a rookie and Anderson has been speculation of being on the block since last year....

As for Diggs again said long shot if you read anything and said if the rumors are true that he wants out and the Vikings are willing to deal lol

Why would we even want the frustration of that here???? We already have enough issues without adding to them.I'll take a hard pass 

Why is it frustrating he is a league min. Guy he either works or he doesn’t lol....You guys seem to be wanting to make it a bigger deal then it would be.....Oh crap he Fed up cut him or he plays well and we have him at league min.

And again if you read anything he is at the bottom of my list of even possibles and would only take the flier on him if he came in at that next to nothing league min. 

10 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He went to college on probation and had to choose Baylor to stay in state. Then him and his friend were asleep in the drive through of Taco Bell. His friend kicked out of school. He was suspended. Then left Baylor because he couldn’t hack it there. Had to transfer to Utah. Missed the draft so he had to be in the supplemental draft. Busted numerous times for substance abuse by the NFL. Browns even suspended him for a game fit conduct detrimental to the team. It’s been said he’s known as being late to practice and meetings. On more than one occasion whacked out of his mind on drugs.

We just had Lane saying the team needed to crack down on the unprofessional behavior of some showing up late to meetings and practice. We need guys to take everything much more seriously. Show up and work hard at practice and meetings. And you guys want this clown who’s known as habitually not showing up on time, giving a crap or being a team guy? You fans just aren’t ever going to get it. Glad they got rid of the bad culture of Zach Brown. Probably should kick another clown or two to the curb(addition by subtraction).

Ham, Smoking pot is an issue, but the League is talking about allowing this in the future. Most states are legalizing it so NFL may follow suit. So, if the NFL does, Gordon would not fail anymore test. All he has ever done is Pot as far as we know. Is that such a crime these days? I would rather have a Pot head than an alcoholic on my team. Just sayin....

18 hours ago, ASG15 said:

It would have to be a REALLY team friendly contract

Why? Contract would be void for any misconduct, such as failed drug test. Plus as I mentioned above, Pot may not be illegal in the NFL in the near future....

11 minutes ago, stine said:

Why? Contract would be void for any misconduct, such as failed drug test. Plus as I mentioned above, Pot may not be illegal in the NFL in the near future....

AKA a REALLY team friendly contract.

15 minutes ago, stine said:

Ham, Smoking pot is an issue, but the League is talking about allowing this in the future. Most states are legalizing it so NFL may follow suit. So, if the NFL does, Gordon would not fail anymore test. All he has ever done is Pot as far as we know. Is that such a crime these days? I would rather have a Pot head than an alcoholic on my team. Just sayin....

Man made alcohol

God made pot.

Who do you trust?

Who cares what the substance is,  if the guy is unreliable? Legal or not, coming whacked up to practice...coming late.. or missing practice... do we need that?  

Bennett to Dallas . .. like another Zach Brown issue.  Idk... could the dude be in a better situation than playing on the NE defense this year.... he messed that up and we care that he went to Dallas? Obviously the dude has issues...right?  

1 hour ago, ASG15 said:

AKA a REALLY team friendly contract.

Man made alcohol

God made pot.

Who do you trust?

The hypocrisy...remember when Pot was the gateway drug...the stigma associated with smoking pot...The only change, the powers that be ... have figured out how to monetize pot. Medicinal Pot is proving to be more beneficial than the OXY...valium and other narcotics that doctors now claim we’re really placebos and didn’t really help you they just addicted you. Pot is organic and safer to use  and can be just as effective as narcotics is a true statement..

Where the B.S. comes into play, and the ONLY reason it’s legal ....it’s about money. It’s  about that dollar.... They give two craps about our health.The pharmaceutical  companies were in control of the old Pill narrative.  Unfortunately in Maryland,the Feds now make the money the States made prosecuting pot heads. because the Fed prosecutes those that are not legally able to afford Medicinal Ganja. It’s quite the hustle the State sells weed legally to those that can afford it prices. Those that can’t are arrested and sent to the federal courts for prosecution. The States can’t ethically prosecute the potheads so they send them to the federal courts and get paid twice. Money , Money, Money.

27 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Who cares what the substance is,  if the guy is unreliable? Legal or not, coming whacked up to practice...coming late.. or missing practice... do we need that?  

Bennett to Dallas . .. like another Zach Brown issue.  Idk... could the dude be in a better situation than playing on the NE defense this year.... he messed that up and we care that he went to Dallas? Obviously the dude has issues...right?  

Bennett will help that Dallas Defense ... funny how silent we are on the Eagle side of things...If we lose to Buffalo this WE...do we become sellers...All these NON moves by my Birds it could just as easily move in that direction get all we can for our old crew. I can’t imagine we think this team is good enough to make the playoffs, as constructed... I don’t. We’ll  know by Monday if we become sellers.

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Yes he could be in Dallas. That’s a better situation for Bennett. NE traded for Bennett because they were going 4-3. But then they got the pieces they needed to stay 3-4. So Bennett wasn’t getting opportunity enough. No longer such a great fit. Bennett is still a heck of a player, as we just saw. 

2 hours ago, stine said:

I have no problem with him drinking and smoking. But he misses practices. Shows up late to meetings. And shows up all messed up to practice. Just not what we need at this point. That’s all before me talking about how bright he is...and how long it would take him to pick up the offense. Reliability grade= F.

Scandrick blasted Jenkins on Fox. Talked about how Rasul was getting thrown under the bus. Jenkins was selfish. And that it was his responsibility to be there covering the deep.

Also said that the Eagles problem is handling success.

11 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Also again never said they would did you even read the post lol 

I can speculate about getting any player in the NFL,so who cares??? We're not getting any of these players-period

11 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

If Jets are in rebuild mode the. Makes sense to deal Robbie...Plus Sam isn’t a rookie and Anderson has been speculation of being on the block since last year....

As for Diggs again said long shot if you read anything and said if the rumors are true that he wants out and the Vikings are willing to deal lol

No it makes no sense.you keep Robbie,draft the future.Sam was hurt enough he's played about the same amount of time as a rookie

12 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Also again never said they would did you even read the post lol 

If,if,if lol I could do this all day with any player

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I have no problem with him drinking and smoking. But he misses practices. Shows up late to meetings. And shows up all messed up to practice. Just not what we need at this point. That’s all before me talking about how bright he is...and how long it would take him to pick up the offense. Reliability grade= F.

Where are you finding this out? Is it a reliable source or just gossip? Has it happened recently or when he was in Cleveland? My point is, people change. Not sure if this is the case here, but I am sure the Eagles would do their homework should they decide to take a shot at him...

3 hours ago, joemas6 said:

At some point a player needs to realize this is his last shot. Could Gordon be at that point? I have no clue. Neither does anyone on this MB. This is where you have to trust the Eagles management to do their homework. Of course, as Trini pointed out, we may not be in the market for anyone Monday. In fact we may be on the other side....

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Scandrick blasted Jenkins on Fox. Talked about how Rasul was getting thrown under the bus. Jenkins was selfish. And that it was his responsibility to be there covering the deep.

Also said that the Eagles problem is handling success.

Scuttlebutt by fired employees is commonplace.  Not a surprise those comments from an X Cow#itch. I’m buying some of those comments. Understandable We know that Malcom is underpaid and is playing good soldier playing on his current contract. He hasn’t gotten paid, is there some discord there... The same could be said about Agholor. Last few years the Eagles have been shopping Agholor... he may do his job reporting to work but his heart may no longer be with the Eagles as he knows he is No longer in the teams plans. Human nature. 

40 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

If,if,if lol I could do this all day with any player

Lmao everything we talk about is if lol...If we trade for CHJ if we traded for Ramsey.... If we trade for this guy or that guy.....Reports were coming out about Diggs wanting out so not far fetched idea that Vikings might have a price for what they would be willing to deal him for....

No it makes no sense.you keep Robbie,draft the future.Sam was hurt enough he's played about the same amount of time as a rookie

You have no clue what the Jets FO is thinking if they view Robby as part of the long term plans....Fact is he is another guy that is widely speculated to be on the block so odds are Jets likely have a price they are willing to trade him for....

Nobody I have suggested have been random all the guys have been linked to be possibly available....The asking prices is the question.

1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lmao everything we talk about is if lol...If we trade for CHJ if we traded for Ramsey.... If we trade for this guy or that guy.....Reports were coming out about Diggs wanting out so not far fetched idea that Vikings might have a price for what they would be willing to deal him for....

OK so list every WR in the league,that way you can say you called it. I think Tyreek Hill wants out,so lets go get him

8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

OK so list every WR in the league,that way you can say you called it. I think Tyreek Hill wants out,so lets go get him

Lmao I didn’t report these things though I’m. It just saying random things were actual reporters Reporting these claims....