DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lmao be Donnell pumpfrey all over again...This amazing deep class and we still some how find a way land a dud 

I hear you. If they keep losing, they'll be in range of some of these guys. Hell, I think, if the draft were this weekend, they'd definitely be in range of guys like Hamler and Ruggs.

The 6ers rookie Thybulle looked good on the D end as well if he can continue developing the O game(hell just the 3 game) would be huge get another 3 & D wing for us 

Thybulle did have one 3 and was probably the toughest shot he took all night 

2 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

The 6ers rookie Thybulle looked good on the D end as well if he can continue developing the O game(hell just the 3 game) would be huge get another 3 & D wing for us 

Thybulle did have one 3 and was probably the toughest shot he took all night 

The kid Thybulle shut down Kemba Walker who put 60 on us last year. The first 8 Sixers are excellent defenders... I loved JJ Redick...he made the very best big shots for us.but he just couldn’t defend like these kids on this team. I wished we could of kept him. Boston is an excellent offensive team. We controlled those Celts the whole game, very enjoyable start to the NBA season.

4 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

Bama has a plethora of WR's.

Jeudy, Smith, Ruggs and Waddle, though Waddle is a sophomore, he'll be the one everyone is looking at next year.

Yeah very deep talent they have.I'll have to check Waddle out.Maybe we need to hire the Bama WR coach lol

4 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

I hear you. If they keep losing, they'll be in range of some of these guys. Hell, I think, if the draft were this weekend, they'd definitely be in range of guys like Hamler and Ruggs.

Know it's way early,but Walter thinks we pick at 14,so have been nosing around in that area

13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Know it's way early,but Walter thinks we pick at 14,so have been nosing around in that area

I think Ruggs and Hamler are 18-32, Hamler may go top 2nd. As you said it's way too early, but if it continues the way it is, might be able to move back a few spots, get one of those guys and add a pick. Okudah is probably the best CB in the class, he's up there with Henderson, so even at 14, probably have to move up to get them.

@BigEd76 does a great job keeping track of the draft order, here's the link.

https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/758804-2020-nfl-draft-order-eagles-picking-14-after-week-7/

Hill vs Minnesota. I will be watching him,Okudah and JK the OSU running back tomorrow vs arguably the best defense in college football.Hill has good hands(we need that badly).BTW Wisconsin lost to Minnesota

7 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

So our 3 DTs behind Fletcher Cox tomorrow will have a combined 8 games of NFL exp. that being from Hector who we just called up from the practice squad....

Yup, but Scandrick said "I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of Howie's mouth" Then when pressed, he said Howie told him they had younger guys coming back and that they needed to add to the D-Line lol.

OSU has no weakness,or if they do noone has found it yet.Chase Young is a freakin BEAST,top 5 pick anyway you look at it,I will still opt for Okudah for us as the first selection

6 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

OSU has no weakness,or if they do noone has found it yet.Chase Young is a freakin BEAST,top 5 pick anyway you look at it,I will still opt for Okudah for us as the first selection

Now I’ll give it to the Buckeyes. They are looking like a pretty legit contender.

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Now I’ll give it to the Buckeyes. They are looking like a pretty legit contender.

Yeah some terrific players on that team.I expected more from Wisconsin especially after the loss to Minnesota

No JP-I hope Ped adjusted the playbook today and has Wentz rolling out more.If not it's going to be a long day.Can we please put up a few different looks offensively,instead of the vanilla on vanilla? IMO today and next week are MUST WINS.if we don't win both it will become a tough hole to climb out of

Time to see if this team meeting helped....Guys have to step up across the board on both the O and D....

Not just the players that need to step up either Doug and Schwartz need to get there crap together as well

4 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Time to see if this team meeting helped....Guys have to step up across the board on both the O and D....

Not just the players that need to step up either Doug and Schwartz need to get there crap together as well

Sick pup,staying home.I will "watch" on the fantasy site.IMO this is a MUST WIN

If Hollins or JJaw don’t show something this game if I’m the FO bringing back Jmatt...Right now he is a clear upgrade as the 3rd WR and we have no clue when Djax will be back....He’ll even if one of those guys steps up today bringing Jmatt in as the #4 guy isn’t a terrible idea

23 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

If Hollins or JJaw don’t show something this game if I’m the FO bringing back Jmatt...Right now he is a clear upgrade as the 3rd WR and we have no clue when Djax will be back....He’ll even if one of those guys steps up today bringing Jmatt in as the #4 guy isn’t a terrible idea

Looks to me like Djax is milking this for as long as he can.I'd love to get paid for no effort too!!

24 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

IDK if upgrade is the word.WHY was he cut by a team that has playoff aspirations