DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

58 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’ve been saying that we just keep giving the rook a chance and it’s going to happen...big play waiting to happen. He looks fantastic today. Huge game going for Sanders!

He broke a nice run but doesn’t he have like 6 yards on his other two carries???? I like Sanders in the change of pace role right now though with Howard as the lead banger 

Run...Run. Run...those rookie DT’s doing a good job, sooo far...Darby / Mills... A Win.....Yaaaaaaaaaaaa.EAGLES.... a Win.

It'll be nice to not be pissed off all week.

Hopefully Sanders isn't serious but he was hanging his arm pretty good.

Whew! Real happy about the win.
Jmatt for Hollins? No thanks. Hollins is vital on ST. JMatt is average at best at this point. Move on.

why is everyone clamoring SO MUCH for a trade? Who is so good you want to give up high draft picks for? What ONE guy all of the sudden makes this Eagles team unbeatable? No one! So why risk the future? Get guys healthy. Patrick Peterson is the ONLY GUY out there I would give a draft pick for. Von Miller’s contract is huge and he takes WAY too many plays off. Chris Harris is barely an upgrade over Mills or Darby, and maybe not even that. Bronco fans would LOVE to see either one or both gone. They sure aren't making that team win.

1 hour ago, senhorcook said:

Whew! Real happy about the win.
Jmatt for Hollins? No thanks. Hollins is vital on ST. JMatt is average at best at this point. Move on.

why is everyone clamoring SO MUCH for a trade? Who is so good you want to give up high draft picks for? What ONE guy all of the sudden makes this Eagles team unbeatable? No one! So why risk the future? Get guys healthy. Patrick Peterson is the ONLY GUY out there I would give a draft pick for. Von Miller’s contract is huge and he takes WAY too many plays off. Chris Harris is barely an upgrade over Mills or Darby, and maybe not even that. Bronco fans would LOVE to see either one or both gone. They sure aren't making that team win.

I want both lol Jmatt is an upgrade over Hollins as a WR and we can keep Hollins as a ST ace....Not sure why it has to be one or the other

31 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I want both lol Jmatt is an upgrade over Hollins as a WR and we can keep Hollins as a ST ace....Not sure why it has to be one or the other

IDK 9ers look great and you'd think if Jmatt was something special they would hold onto him even in a BU roll since it looks like they are playoff bound.Cutting him would make no sense,so who do you lose to gain a roster spot?

I thought the PF on Jenkins at end of 1st Qtr. was highly questionable. How was he supposed to stop? He gave up as best he could and even rolled over Josh Allen. 

Copied at current time of slow-mo:

39 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK 9ers look great and you'd think if Jmatt was something special they would hold onto him even in a BU roll since it looks like they are playoff bound.Cutting him would make no sense,so who do you lose to gain a roster spot?

Need Niners to keep JMat he counts for a comp pick if he stays on the 49ers team. This win influences us to be buyers not sellers at the trade deadline Tuesday. PFT claims Howie has some fun planned for our Birds. I really need Carson to have a successful year. Those rookie DT didn’t seem overwhelmed today. They didn’t get pressure but held their own enough... for our starters to get pressure.  Darby was solid in his return ...not that the Bills WR are scary, But the combination efforts of the DLine and DB’ s seemed more focused this week. 

I really needed this win ...Thanks my boys.Let’s go Howie we’re still alive...make some magic.

1 hour ago, trini said:

I really needed this win ...Thanks my boys.Let’s go Howie we’re still alive...make some magic.

Not ready to break out the pom-poms, but nonetheless this W keeps me from blowing a head gasket. 

5 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Jmatt has already been released 

Also never stated he was special said he was a better WR option then Hollins....

Stat line for Hollins in the 7ish games he has played in essentially being our #3 he has 2 more catches  29 fewer yards And 2 less tds then Djax had in his 1 game for us.

5 hours ago, trini said:

Need Niners to keep JMat he counts for a comp pick if he stays on the 49ers team

Also again already been cut by 49ners 

Though not rushing to sign Jmatt I do think he is a better option at WR right now then JJaw or Hollins...And if we can’t land a trade for a WR and Djax is still a ways away before he can return(because honestly have no clue what’s the deal with him right now).... Yea I’d consider us signing Jmatt.

47 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Tweet From John Clark 
Eagles are looking to do ”something fun” before trade deadline tomorrow at 4pm, according to

What position do you most want Howie Roseman to trade for?

No clue what something fun suppose to mean though lol 

Kind of gets me excited... So I guess we should prepare for some kind of let down. 

Kenyan Drake to AZ

6 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Jmatt has already been released 

So once again,a team with playoff aspirations would at least want him around as a BU no??? If he was so adequate why was he cut?And once again whom do you cut to make a roster space for him?