DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Robby Anderson is still the guy I think we have to watch not sure what it would cost to get him but I know we like him tried to trade for him last year as well 

Leonard Williams went to the Midgets? Dang it.  What did they have to give up?  Is he on the last year of his contract?

7 minutes ago, senhorcook said:

Leonard Williams went to the Midgets? Dang it.  What did they have to give up?  Is he on the last year of his contract?

A 3rd and a 5th I believe was the price...

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I thought Jernigan was looking to be back in action for this next game. 

No clue though with how we like to rotate no shock we could still be looking for another DT....Or should say DL

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Supposedly we have interest in DT Derek Wolf in Denver

I mentioned Wolfe a few times would like him at the right price 

I was thinking it's kind of funny that a bunch of otherwise rational adults would get so worked up about a team and game they have absolutely control of.

Myself included.

Picked up a DE from the Browns,we gave up a pick don't know which it was yet.See? Our game hinges on QB pressure

1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I mentioned Wolfe a few times would like him at the right price 

You've mentioned 57 guys in the last 2 days lol 

Eagles sign some DE/LB from Browns Some kid named Gerard Avery? Who is this guy? 6’0” ft 250 lbs. Anyone know this kid? Is he PS player we gave up a undisclosed draft pick for him?

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

You've mentioned 57 guys in the last 2 days lol 

Not really lol been saying like the same few players....If I said 57 then you have to be at 60 lol 

2 hours ago, trini said:

Eagles sign some DE/LB from Browns Some kid named Gerard Avery? Who is this guy? 6’0” ft 250 lbs. Anyone know this kid? Is he PS player we gave up a undisclosed draft pick for him?

That’s the "something fun” that was going to happen Avery lol 

Wow we gave up a 4th for Avery in 2021 seems kind of steep for a relatively unknown....I know reports are saying we really liked him though when he came out in the draft 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:22 AM, cunninghamtheman said:

Yes he could be in Dallas. That’s a better situation for Bennett. NE traded for Bennett because they were going 4-3. But then they got the pieces they needed to stay 3-4. So Bennett wasn’t getting opportunity enough. No longer such a great fit. Bennett is still a heck of a player, as we just saw. 

When did we see it this year?

On 10/25/2019 at 2:35 PM, Don Corleone said:

It's cool though, everyone has done it in high school.

🤣

Fun time in Buffalo.  Both at the game and the rest of the weekend.

For the game, very windy. Changed a lot of things,  all the passes seemed sideways and safe. 

Wentz made a couple great throws that I got to see at a perfect angle. Throw to Alshon down the sidelines was going away from me, and ball to Ertz in the corner was coming right at me.  Just beautiful throws in that weather.  

Glad to see a win using the running game.  Was needed and it was smart. 

Their CB White is a stud. Singletary and Sanders, two quick RBs hopefully we get to see for a while in this league. 

Darby appeared to move much better. "Zul" ... it is what it is.  

Interesting trade by the Giants and AZ with Drake, not the " buyers" you would expect.    

One more game, then a much needed by week.  Bears coach should hopefully out think himself next week as per usual... only thing that scares me is their QB is mobile. 

Go Birds!

Nice win in Atlanta...Go SIXERS...since that kid Trae Young showed up we’ve lost to them Hawks...JRich and Thybulle put an end to that run tonight .This SIXERS Defense is going to be outstanding .

First my BIRDS show up and now my Sixers remain undefeated, Joe G comes to the Phillies ...great week of sports sooo far in Philly....Come on Howie let’s make some noise.

19 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

How many games has AG lost for us? One could argue 2 of them.hard to trust him no? Wentz needs solid performers he can count on Peterson is better than what we have.If you are scout what pick would you give up for AG knowing what you know?

No, I agree that Ags is not part of the future here GBFL. Your points are valid. Just do not think any other team has interest in him either. Not unless they feel they can fix his issues. So , why would a team trade for him? Maybe a 6th or 7th rounder, but I doubt it. Probably just wait for us to drop him and sign him to a team friendly contract to see what he can do. I see NE trying him out lol...

13 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Wow we gave up a 4th for Avery in 2021 seems kind of steep for a relatively unknown....I know reports are saying we really liked him though when he came out in the draft 

BG, I think the pick was conditional. Correct me if I am wrong....