DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

1 hour ago, stine said:

Why do you say cancer? What did he do to upset any locker room? Sure he did things to himself, but not others...

Distractions.We need everyone focused

58 minutes ago, stine said:

I don't see the harm in signing Gordon for this season and see if he can get his act together. If he doesn't, cut him. If he does, then we have a solid WR for the next few years.

IDK Stine,if he was worth it why would the Pats cut him and go out of their way to sign Sanu? Personally IDK,maybe you do

1 hour ago, stine said:

I don't see the harm in signing Gordon for this season and see if he can get his act together. If he doesn't, cut him. If he does, then we have a solid WR for the next few years.

Manziel may have his act together too,but I don't see us rushing to sign him as a BU QB

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Manziel may have his act together too,but I don't see us rushing to sign him as a BU QB

How is this remotely the same thing we don’t need a backup QB and could realistically use some help at WR???? Plus Johnny football has done nothing at the nfl level while Gordon does have pro bowl calibers seasons under his belt.

Though again say Jmatt knows the system and most of the players should be fine in that 4th WR role and if needed is a upgrade over Hollins 

5 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

How is this remotely the same thing we don’t need a backup QB and could realistically use some help at WR???? Plus Johnny football has done nothing at the nfl level while Gordon does have pro bowl calibers seasons under his belt.

Though again say Jmatt knows the system and most of the players should be fine in that 4th WR role and if needed is a upgrade over Hollins 

I don't want Gordon,you do,case closed

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I don’t want Gordon though lol never once said I wanted him....

But you defend him at very turn.If we wanted him he'd be here by now? COuld it be I was right and it's a conflict of culture? nah i can't be right 

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

I don’t want Gordon though lol never once said I wanted him....

Let me rephrase this I have not said I wanted Gordon this time around previously before being released by Browns I wanted him.....

On that note though not like I would be in an uproar if we claimed him off waivers either though for a mil.... 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

But you defend him at very turn.If we wanted him he'd be here by now? COuld it be I was right and it's a conflict of culture? nah i can't be right 

Because I don’t believe in double standards....Also no if we wanted him here we have to wait for the waiver claims lol 

Waivers don’t clear until after 4pm today 

And no we could not have traded for him either NE had him on IR almost positive you can’t trade a player you place on IR....Before you bring that up

3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Waivers don’t clear until after 4pm today 

And no we could not have traded for him either NE had him on IR almost positive you can’t trade a player you place on IR....Before you bring that up

I will be disappointed if we sign him.Djax is coming back,we have Alshon and AG so who are you gonna sit for him?

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I will be disappointed if we sign him.Djax is coming back,we have Alshon and AG so who are you gonna sit for him?

None lol he would be at best the 4th WR same as if we signed Jmatt who i have mentioned....Just because we bring a guy in doesn’t mean they have to start 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Somebody has to bring munchies to the meetings

"He was showing signs of undependability,” Curran said.

Curran also said that Gordon was having issues with showing up late to team meetings, coaches having a hard time finding him and that he simply wasn’t displaying the work ethic that Bill Belichick expected of him.

Sounds like everything we are looking for....sign that guy up!

"Doug Pederson said the Eagles "will find a role” for new pass rusher Genard Avery against the Bears this week.“

Sounds as though Avery will dress bs the Bears. Guessing Miller/Hall are inactives then 

10 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

And if Djax misses time then you have an insurance policy so we are not stuck with Hollins as the #2 again 

If,If,If lol welp we're gonna need a 85 man roster to cover all the insurance we need.How about Hollins or Jjaw step it up?

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

"He was showing signs of undependability,” Curran said.

Curran also said that Gordon was having issues with showing up late to team meetings, coaches having a hard time finding him and that he simply wasn’t displaying the work ethic that Bill Belichick expected of him.

Sounds like everything we are looking for....sign that guy up!

ooops,I was wrong again my bad

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

If,If,If lol welp we're gonna need a 85 man roster to cover all the insurance we need.How about Hollins or Jjaw step it up?

Lmao he literally missed how many weeks...Was already stated to likely need surgery and if he didn’t would be playing in pain.....And I would love for Hollins or JJaw to step up but that didn’t happen what the last 8 weeks so if I don’t have faith in them

4 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lmao he literally missed how many weeks...Was already stated to likely need surgery and if he didn’t would be playing in pain.....And I would love for Hollins or JJaw to step up but that didn’t happen what the last 8 weeks so if I don’t have faith in them

4 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Well call Novacare and tell them this is a MUST HAVE signing cause you know we need to pay more pine riders who kinda show up when they feel like it

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well call Novacare and tell them this is a MUST HAVE signing cause you know we need to pay more pine riders

Lol and you will be the first one to comlain when Djax is out again and we have Hollins I’m catching no passes again and doing nothing taking we need an upgrade 

12 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

"Doug Pederson said the Eagles "will find a role” for new pass rusher Genard Avery against the Bears this week.“

Sounds as though Avery will dress bs the Bears. Guessing Miller/Hall are inactives then 

This guy is wired and he's ready to inflict punishment on someone

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lol and you will be the first one to comlain when Djax is out again and we have Hollins I’m catching no passes again and doing nothing taking we need an upgrade 

Sry wrong guy,I have never complained about Djax being out.We won the SB WITHOUT HIM no?

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well call Novacare and tell them this is a MUST HAVE signing cause you know we need to pay more pine riders

Hell your right we should not have any backups at all don’t need those damn pine risers...Just need 22 guys nobody else