DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

This guy is wired and he's ready to inflict punishment on someone

Sry wrong guy,I have never complained about Djax being out.We won the SB WITHOUT HIM no?

Where you not complaining about our passing game for weeks with no Djax....Yea you were complaining 

3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Hell your right we should not have any backups at all don’t need those damn pine risers...Just need 22 guys nobody else 

Thats why we draft buddy lmfao.So I'm very glad Gordon is the answer to all our prayers and we need to sign him or we have no future this year

3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Where you not complaining about our passing game for weeks with no Djax....Yea you were complaining 

Not because Djax was out,because the others aren't doing the jobs they are paid to do(you know like get OPEN?)

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Thats why we draft buddy lmfao.So I'm very glad Gordon is the answer to all our prayers and we need to sign him or we have no future this year

I’m fully ready to draft but that isn’t helping us right now lol....I forgot the 2020 draft players can help us this season...

Sorry for wanting to have a guy that can get catches when called on like Jmatt 

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I’m fully ready to draft but that isn’t helping us right now lol....I forgot the 2020 draft players can help us this season...

The 2019(and previous drafts) ones SHOULD BE and they aren't

2 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lmao im not in support of signing Gordon my point was that we sign plenty of guys that have off field issues we are not some self righteous organization....If it was said I don’t want Gordon because I question his commitment to football is completely different then saying well he stays in trouble(hence the listing of other guys we have had that have been in trouble)

I gotcha ... still though ... looking at the timing and the specific trouble.    IDK, Lane I don't count, because personally I don't think he cheated on purpose for 2 reasons... 1. he was all pro in 2017 without being tested for any substance.... and 2, the reason he gave and the whole "approved but not confirmed etc.. with the substance being in the supplement.     

Brahdam... he was here, to cut him at that point is kinda dumb, you had him for a year and you know who he is.     Blount, I get it, he punched a guy 12 years ago when he was in college... he didn't want to play in Pittsburgh ... ok, it is what it is, not sure if its a major "character thing or "being in trouble"    Vick, Cooper, Shady ... etc... too long ago.   Bennett, the SB incident came up afterwards.   Mills is probably the only thing in the current regime ... which I do think there is new ways of looking at things since 2016... that you can say is questionable.  

Like I said though.. Gordon doesn't seem like there are any issues .....   he just can't lay off the weed or perhaps other stuff that we don't know about.  While it can be lumped in off the field issues or character... I just think its a lack of football being his motivator ... its not enough to keep him off the weed.  He could be just weak, not necessarily a bad person.  

You most love those guys like Hollins who play 59% of the O snaps but can’t get 1 catch for an entire month....Can’t image why I don’t want to try and get someone better then that as a backup

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

I gotcha ... still though ... looking at the timing and the specific trouble.    IDK, Lane I don't count, because personally I don't think he cheated on purpose for 2 reasons... 1. he was all pro in 2017 without being tested for any substance.... and 2, the reason he gave and the whole "approved but not confirmed etc.. with the substance being in the supplement.     

Brahdam... he was here, to cut him at that point is kinda dumb, you had him for a year and you know who he is.     Blount, I get it, he punched a guy 12 years ago when he was in college... he didn't want to play in Pittsburgh ... ok, it is what it is, not sure if its a major "character thing or "being in trouble"    Vick, Cooper, Shady ... etc... too long ago.   Bennett, the SB incident came up afterwards.   Mills is probably the only thing in the current regime ... which I do think there is new ways of looking at things since 2016... that you can say is questionable.  

Like I said though.. Gordon doesn't seem like there are any issues .....   he just can't lay off the weed or perhaps other stuff that we don't know about.  While it can be lumped in off the field issues or character... I just think its a lack of football being his motivator ... its not enough to keep him off the weed.  He could be just weak, not necessarily a bad person.  

Ham posted why he was released by the Pats,and I knew he wasn't a culture fit here,but by god we need to sign this guy right away!! 

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

The 2019(and previous drafts) ones SHOULD BE and they aren't

So again your against getting anyone in here now that could help us got it I understand completely rather just from with what we have....

2 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

To be fair wasn’t Carter near Gordon age now when he finally got himself together???? Could be wrong was bit before my time....

Carter was traded from a coach and team he loved ... football was different before free agency.  The bond between teammates was stronger.... that Eagles group to me was the last one to me that had that.   To get cut, was a life changer for Carter ... it wasn't about just having a job.  Gordon didn't really go through the same... even though his next team will be #3.   NE should have done it for him if he was similar to Carter.

You most love those guys like Hollins who play 59% of the O snaps but can’t get 1 catch for an entire month....Can’t image why I don’t want to try and get someone better then that as a backup

SO Gordon is better because he shows up when he feels like it,has no issues that could be trouble later.He's just the DREAM WR we need!! WOW,I never knew!

So again your against getting anyone in here now that could help us got it I understand completely rather just from with what we have....

Not against "anyone",I am against Gordon capiche?

36 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Let me rephrase this I have not said I wanted Gordon this time around previously before being released by Browns I wanted him.....

On that note though not like I would be in an uproar if we claimed him off waivers either though for a mil.... 

Because I don’t believe in double standards....Also no if we wanted him here we have to wait for the waiver claims lol 

I agree.. but I believe in learning from mistakes and then changing your ideas or standards accordingly.  

SO Gordon is better because he shows up when he feels like it,has no issues that could be trouble later.He's just the DREAM WR we need!! WOW,I never knew!

Not against "anyone",I am against Gordon capiche?

You just said your against signing guys to ride pine that is anyone then....If they are not coming in to replace AG or Alshon, Djax right now they are pine riders.... We don’t need those remember we don’t need backups 

I just don’t understand not giving Daeshon Hall more of a chance. He’s been given 19 snaps over 3 games. And he HAS produced some in that extremely limited chance. 3 tackles, a sack and some QB pressures.

5 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

You just said your against signing guys to ride pine that is anyone then....If they are not coming in to replace AG or Alshon, Djax right now they are pine riders.... We don’t need those remember we don’t need backups 

I'm against signing guys the don't fit our culture who will ride pine,create a diversion 1/2 way through a season unless we sign them LT and cut Hollins.What is hard to understand about this?

I'm against signing guys the don't fit our culture who will ride pine,create a diversion 1/2 way through a season unless we sign them LT and cut Hollins.What is hard to understand about this?

What distraction is what I don’t get...Gordon is drastically going to single handily alter our locker culture???? That makes no sense I completely understand Ham and Joe reason for not wanting Gordon you question if he really wants to play football....

Everything else is just bogus double standards in my eyes 

5 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

What distraction is what I don’t get...Gordon is drastically going to single handily alter our locker culture???? That makes no sense I completely understand Ham and Joe reason for not wanting Gordon you question if he really wants to play football....

Everything else is just bogus double standards in my eyes 

He's late,doesn't follow rules,PED violations,begging for suspension.Why waste your time and money??? That is a cancer in my view

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

He's late,doesn't follow rules,PED violations,begging for suspension.Why waste your time and money??? That is a cancer in my view

Never got suspended for PEDs 

Never got suspended for PEDs 

Not yet!! But you're willing to take the chance and I am not

Not yet!! But you're willing to take the chance and I am not

Completely lol because he doesn’t do PEDs if I was going to be concerned would be pot lol that why he been suspended only reason....

If that’s the case Lane must be a cancer got caught twice with PEDs....Though the 2nd time I do think was an honest mistake to be fair to lane 

Completely lol because he doesn’t do PEDs if I was going to be concerned would be pot lol that why he been suspended only reason....

If that’s the case Lane must be a cancer got caught twice with PEDs....Though the 2nd time I do think was an honest mistake to be fair to lane 

SO we have 1 "problem child" and you want to add to it.I don't

SO we have 1 "problem child" and you want to add to it.I don't

Lol again that the double standard that is my issue....And again never once said I wanted Gordon this go around....Lol 1 more hour to go and this all goes to rest...Man this has been a fun debate making my day lol 

4 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lol again that the double standard that is my issue....And again never once said I wanted Gordon this go around....Lol 1 more hour to go and this all goes to rest...Man this has been a fun debate making my day lol 

Well then stop defending him!! Just say "yeah,he is trouble waiting to happen" and be done with it