DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

OMG we made a stop...should have not got in this situation in the first place. I can’t believe this.

2 minutes ago, trini said:

Wentz put the ball in Jeffery hands ...Ashlon started looking up field before he secured the balll stupid Rookie mistakes. No creativity in our playcalling ....Almost ready to start cheering for the Bears ....Goooooo Deeep...Ohhhh Howie I guesss we really didn’t need any WR help at the trade deadline ....WTF.

Can’t fault the play calling to much Doug has designed the plays to get guys open Alshon has been open just isn’t making the plays....Even the last 3rd down play was there he just has to make the play 

11 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Can’t fault the play calling to much Doug has designed the plays to get guys open Alshon has been open just isn’t making the plays....Even the last 3rd down play was there he just has to make the play 

So why is it none of our WR can make a play...when we were up 19 -0 ...The offense went Conservative....no Creativity...sorry I am just really disappointed... 3rd and 11... 3rd and 13. Now 3rd and long.. Maybe I am not giving the Bears D enough credit. We have to close this out. 2 minutes to go.

1 minute ago, trini said:

So why is it none of our WR can make a play...when we were up 19 -0 ...The offense went Conservative....no Creativity...sorry I am just really disappointed... 3rd and 11... 3rd and 13. Now 3rd and long.. Maybe I am not giving the Bears D enough credit. We have to close this out. 2 minutes to go.

Guys were there to make plays at some point have to put it on the players...I mean we had 3 designed plays that were there to get us first downs Alshon just could not make the catch 

1 minute ago, trini said:

A little something to this: Bears D is good. We’ve dropped too many balls(again) ...but playcalling has been strong.

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I’d go for it I think in bears territory up by 5 even if they stop us would need 70 plus yards and a TD to win the game with no timeouts 

No...can’t lose up by eight

Let’s close this out boys ...Bears go to no timeouts....let’s go.Eagles.

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

No...can’t lose up by eight

Can’t lose no but could be easier to tie....Just my logic. Doug took the 3 points though and we won so doesn’t matter lol

Need the Vikes to lose to KC.....yaaaaaa.Vikes lose.

Need th Cow#itches to lose to G men. Hell I can dream.

I'll have to watch a replay

We got the Vikes Chiefs here. To be expected. It was a really good game anyway

2 hours ago, trini said:

Need the Vikes to lose to KC.....yaaaaaa.Vikes lose.

In NY?

It's very possible!

@ weeks in a row they ate up the clock to ice the game.

Very impressive.

4 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Elliott might miss a kick here and there but in the clutch he is money fully trust that man with the game on the line 

Think he's perfect on FG's so far this season. Right?

3 hours ago, trini said:

Any given Sunday my brother

Really want a NE loss tonight vs their 1st real opponent. This glorious 8 - 0 start is vs Jets 2x, Phins, Gnats, Browns, Bills.

5 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

There’s Alshon making the plays we paid him for 

Pity AG can't lol Hollins contribution was a penalty