DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

11 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So Niners vs Pack is bigger than Hawks vs Eagles? I obviously don’t agree with that. The latter could be the East Champs vs the West Champs. I’m obviously biased.

I'm a Homer too. LOL can't help but think it's mainly due to my passion for the Birds.

Those Patsies gonna be fired up when they come to Philly...gonna be a great early test followed by the Seagals . I need Carson to be great . He has been good even with the injuries. I hope the Patsies bring their A game this week.

Don't Sign Ajayi. I would rather they sign JJ Nelson. He is a burner and would stretch the field. At least give him a shot. We have Sanders and Scott to hold us over for a game if Howard cannot go...

So does Garrett get suspended for the rest of this season or for an entire year?

Pouncey shouldn't get anything IMO.

Just now, ASG15 said:

So does Garrett get suspended for the rest of this season or for an entire year?

Pouncey shouldn't get anything IMO.

He may be sued as well. Heck, he could get criminal Charges....  That was nasty and I do not think anyone disagrees, including teammates...

5 minutes ago, stine said:

I would rather they sign JJ Nelson. He is a burner and would stretch the field.

Yeah, he has speed, but he can't catch worth a damn.

1 minute ago, Don Corleone said:

Yeah, he has speed, but he can't catch worth a damn.

So you're saying he'll fit right in?

1 minute ago, Don Corleone said:

His catch % is worse than Agholor's

Ugh

Darren Sproles has been dragging down our roster for too long. Just doesn’t even contribute on a level worth dealing with it when healthy. Seems like we can find somebody else that can fair catch a punt.

37 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Darren Sproles has been dragging down our roster for too long. Just doesn’t even contribute on a level worth dealing with it when healthy. Seems like we can find somebody else that can fair catch a punt.

Dragging down our roster lol but extreme yea should have let him go(he should have retired last year) but his one spot wasn’t dragging us down instead of him we have replaced him with some other fridge roster talent lol.

2 hours ago, stine said:

Don't Sign Ajayi. I would rather they sign JJ Nelson. He is a burner and would stretch the field. At least give him a shot. We have Sanders and Scott to hold us over for a game if Howard cannot go...

Nelson isn’t drastically improving our pass game and Sanders is better in a change of pace role right now... On top of that our team is built to run first right now so having two bigger RBs that can wear teams down with the change of pace of Sanders watch out.... Be better then the trio we had on our SB run of Blount/Ajayi/Clement. 

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

We plan to sign Ajayi....On really concern is how serious is Howard injury???? Besides that I love the trio of Howard/Ajayi/Sanders

Shoulder injury...bringing in Ajayi gives enough credible evidence that Howard would be better rested this week(to say the least).

Well was hoping our O would get healthier and be ready to be firing on all cylinders...Instead Alshon has been questionable and Howard now might not play....Not great when we have Pats this week.

I want to win both games these next two weeks but will be happy just to split them go 1-1.