DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK,I need to see something because right now I'm not sure we can beat Miami

We will be fine vs Miami even as terrible as we played the last two weeks on O we lost by what a combined 15 points....Miami O doesn’t have the fire power to stick with our D that been lights out and they don’t have nearly as talented a D to do the things Seattle and NE did to us on O....

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

OL did solid in run blocking pass protect was not so good though....Should be alright getting Lane back and unsure what’s up with Brooks said he left with illness.... Not concerned with Dillard either think he is fine LT that we should not have played at RT.

IDK Big V seems like he's not progressing,but we have noone else 

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

We will be fine vs Miami even as terrible as we played the last two weeks on O we lost by what a combined 15 points....Miami O doesn’t have the fire power to stick with our D that been lights out and they don’t have nearly as talented a D to do the things Seattle and NE did to us on O....

They gave Cleveland a game and they have WAY more firepower than we do

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK Big V seems like he's not progressing,but we have noone else 

Big V is what he is a solid backup massive boost when he was placed at RT over Dillard was alright at G....Doesn’t help that he was stuck playing next to Dillard who was terrible then Pryor later who was getting his first nfl snaps either.

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

They gave Cleveland a game and they have WAY more firepower than we do

Cleveland has been playing well below there talent level all year.... At least we just don’t have talent at WRs lol 

Big V is what he is a solid backup massive boost when he was placed at RT over Dillard was alright at G....Doesn’t help that he was stuck playing next to Dillard who was terrible then Pryor later who was getting his first nfl snaps either.

Putting gatorade guys on the PS next week lol

Cleveland has been playing well below there talent level all year.... At least we just don’t have talent at WRs lol 

I think it will be a close game.I dont see a blowout there in any form

3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

At least they aren't 1 dimensional like we are

"We’re going to learn from this, turn the page. We have six days to go out and practice, work our tails off and go get a ‘W’ on the road.”

#FlyEaglesFly

I think we haven't learned diddly from this

3 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I am really hoping we go with the starting trio of Alshon/Ward/AG in the coming weeks....Sprinkle in JJaw needs more reps though not 100% sold he should be a starter yet....Get away from Jmatt/Hollins 

LOL Exactly what I was thinking. Your thought beat me to the text

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I thought Ward made his case,at least to get more reps to see if he is one that can "stick"

I mean if he did as well as he did today with the cast that was on the field then how much better could he be with AJ & Agh on field? (<- rhetorical) Agh may not be able to catch a ball, but he is an accomplished route runner with speed. 

IDK,I need to see something because right now I'm not sure we can beat Miami

Gonna end up in a tie; 0-0

"We’re going to learn from this, turn the page. We have six days to go out and practice, work our tails off and go get a ‘W’ on the road.”

#FlyEaglesFly

I think we haven't learned diddly from this

Was SO disgusted I didn't check out anything post game. Already knew what was coming on the PC. No need for the same old song and dance

FL How areyou feeling about your boy Garrett today?  You cried about our offense and Pedey against the Pats. Garrrett’s boys that you think are always ready to play sixty minutes put up nine whole points today against the Pats. And they had a full offense. Dak, Cooper, Witten, Elliott, Cobb and Gallup all played. No injury excuses for them(unlike us). And down 13-6 late in the game Garrett calls out the field goal team to make it 13-9. Doesn’t even make sense. Still needed a TD to win. I think they were at the eleven yard line. Gotta go for it there. A field goal does you nothing. You can pump up Coach Clap all you want but Pedey doesn’t make those errors. Terrible all around coaching by Garrett(thank goodness).

10 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

FL How areyou feeling about your boy Garrett today?

You be careful! Might awake a sleeping giant LOL. 

Come on ... now is the time for the negativity...  the sky is falling ... the QB looked awful, the coach stopped running ...etc.    Very predictable.   Now come the 4 college games and the only matchup that we knew will matter week 16 vs Dallas.    The D coming together now for the final stretch.   Ajayi looked pretty good .... and what happens when we play bad teams?   Good ole Dougie P likes to run the ball.   as the offense gets healthy and we have 3 legit RBs that can run the ball ...   as Doug seems to figure out towards the end of every season that running the ball helps ... and say what you want about the QB ... the last 3 seasons he finished playing his best ball... last half vs Dallas, the Rams game and the end of his rookie season.    I think a nice trip to sunny FL will be a good thing.    Really a legit chance at a tie for the division, as Dallas shouldn't have too easy of a game with Buffalo.   

At this point, I welcome the scrub teams coming up the next 3 weeks.  The division stinks ... didnt stop all of you from falling in love with Andy Reid while he had this bad divison for most of his tenure.    Only difference here is that ... making the playoffs this year is bigger than just this year.  The perception of the direction of the teams and the QBs in Dallas and Philly are going to be heavily based on how this year finishes.   As both teams will end up being tighter to the salary cap limit... this could be key as far as being able to lure some free agents on the cheap.    Dallas and DAk either win the divison back to back and 3 out of the last 4 years with Wentz regressing ... or Wentz and the Eagles win the division and make the playoffs 3 straight years despite all the injuries.  With the QB showing he can rebound from all the bad stuff.   Week 16 is a big game in Eagles/Dallas rivalry ... like when they beat us in the playoffs before winning their 1st of 3 SBs in the 1990s ... or the pickle juicd game that ended that 90s team era and started Andy's team's controlling the poor division.  This game could have that impact IMO.  3 games prior to get healthy and start getting the offense on track.   Let's go.  

BTW.... Howard, Ajayi and Sanders ...lets make this work for this year and next year.   Don't be cocky Howie and Doug ... lock in the committee and give us the running game to start with.   

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

FL How areyou feeling about your boy Garrett today?  You cried about our offense and Pedey against the Pats. Garrrett’s boys that you think are always ready to play sixty minutes put up nine whole points today against the Pats. And they had a full offense. Dak, Cooper, Witten, Elliott, Cobb and Gallup all played. No injury excuses for them(unlike us). And down 13-6 late in the game Garrett calls out the field goal team to make it 13-9. Doesn’t even make sense. Still needed a TD to win. I think they were at the eleven yard line. Gotta go for it there. A field goal does you nothing. You can pump up Coach Clap all you want but Pedey doesn’t make those errors. Terrible all around coaching by Garrett(thank goodness).

Ped makes errors with lame calls moreso than garrett,Ped makes calls that dont even GET to FG range.Cowguts had threats in the 2nd 1/2,we didnt even get close to FG range in 3 1/4's WE were at home,they were AWAY

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

You be careful! Might awake a sleeping giant LOL. 

Played better than we did.Had some threats where they coulda have scored.Fact is at least they got close enough to try it,we did not gte close enough in 3 1/4's to even TRY a fg

33 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

BTW.... Howard, Ajayi and Sanders ...lets make this work for this year and next year.   Don't be cocky Howie and Doug ... lock in the committee and give us the running game to start with.   

Like to add Clement into that mix of 4,but none will do much without an O line which at the start was "impentrable" but is now swiss cheese,so now we will need more and higher draft linemen which will take away a top WR.Dillard is not a RT(theres  the most hairbrain move I've seen in quite awhile Ham!!!)

9 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Ped makes errors with lame calls moreso than garrett,Ped makes calls that dont even GET to FG range.Cowguts had threats in the 2nd 1/2,we didnt even get close to FG range in 3 1/4's

Not to mention they did it w/o Coop being a factor (0 rec) other than occupying the best DB