DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

On 11/26/2019 at 11:40 AM, cunninghamtheman said:

And somehow you didn’t respond to all those other posts. Just this one. What’s that saying about you?

It means it's my busy season, haven't been on much since 11-1.   I'm down here in Miami... hopefully we get the W.   I'm calling it here, first one.  Lol.   Run the ball some Doug...the rest should follow.  

I hope you’re right Fins have risen up and won a few games. I hope to see a dominant performance by our Birds...anything less than that will be disappointing.

4 hours ago, joemas6 said:

I'm calling it here, first one.  Lol.

Too bad I have to listen to game or I'd be looking for you in commentator booth LOL. So I'll be going off of Merrill & Mike and calling it from their POV.  

I am expecting a dominate game from our D today

Think Wentz will rebound nicely and be sharp all game as well...

Also boldest prediction of all going all out and saying we will have a WR go over 100 yards receiving today...

Eagles win 33-13

12 hours ago, joemas6 said:

It means it's my busy season, haven't been on much since 11-1.   I'm down here in Miami... hopefully we get the W.   I'm calling it here, first one.  Lol.   Run the ball some Doug...the rest should follow.  

Enjoy South Beach,lots of great scenery on the beach after the game (wink wink)

Wow ...posterized in Miami Ohhhhhh crap...What a play.haaahha  why does it have to be against My *#$@&’. Eagles .....whyyyyyyyy..@#$&%$#

If they end up losing this I DON'T wanna hear, "We need to do a better job." I want to hear, "WE'RE ASHAMED!"

That is game down by 9 with just under 4 mins....Our D has played terrible and don’t see us being able to score quickly enough to even get a slight chance to stop them and get one last try to win the game 

This is the 2nd time we have let Fitzmagic torch us on a sub par team...Now and last year with the bucs 

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

That is game down by 9 with just under 4 mins....Our D has played terrible and don’t see us being able to score quickly enough to even get a slight chance to stop them and get one last try to win the game 

WE  #@$&@$& SUCK.

This team can get both sides to play together we have a decent O showing the D just collapsed...Our D plays lights out and the O can’t make anything happen....

Cant finish games we had this game in the bag all we need to do was close it out and we couldn’t.... 

If I was Philly if I’m in FG range and it is close to the 2min warning take the 3 points... Know it is hard to trust the D right now but likely the only chance we might have to even get a chance to win it....If we waste to much time to score a TD then Miami can just run the clock out 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Time for Ped to go.Got a few guys back even

I can't argue or disagree with this. He should probably go. 3 out of 4 seasons mediocre.

All the shot need to be in the EZ at the 13 can’t waste clock TD or FG before the 2 min warning and we have a sight sliver of hope 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can't argue or disagree with this. He should probably go. 3 out of 4 seasons mediocre.

We not going to fire Pederson 2 years removed from the SB and he just made the playoffs last year lol