DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

26 minutes ago, trini said:

Hahahaha...I might get my chuckle  in to...hahaha... Ridiculous... those Skins would be highly motivated to beat us now the book is out on how pathetic we have become. I would think losing against the worst team in the league makes everyone think the Eagles are the worst team and if the bring the effort. We will collapse by the fourth quarter... I would think in this Day of Medical Ganja these Idiots would at least get a Med card. The league could still punish them. They wouldn’t have to worry about the cops. Why do the smart thing tho... keep it up  Dallas.

Sad to think about this.We lost to a team with a worse record than the Skins and they are still in contention(although it would take a miracle)

Americas' Prison Team. Wish it was going to hurt them but he's injured and wasn't going to play anyway.

If we lose another game hope Dak does really well. Not SB, just enough to up his contract and keep Garrett, making them poorly coached and even more broke financially for yrs to come. Can't get more morally broke

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Americas' Prison Team. Wish it was going to hurt them but he's injured and wasn't going to play anyway.

If we lose another game hope Dak does really well. Not SB, just enough to up his contract and keep Garrett, making them poorly coached and even more broke financially for yrs to come. Can't get more morally broke

He would get paid if they had an 11 game win season(because of him).At 6-6 I doubt he has lots of leverage

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Will be interesting to see if the Bears can run more on Dullaz with Esch out.Actually think tonights game will be entertaining

24 - 7 Bears at 8:18 of the 3rd = LOVING THIS!

Bears are really fast off the ball, boyz can't cover. Bears play calling pretty imaginative - hint, hint. Some like the Wildcat  not done right and didn't work, taking it to Americas' Prison Team both run and pass

56 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

NFC East is just in a sad state right now 

Yeah,Dullaz keeps trying to hand us the division and we push it back and say no thanks 

14 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

lmao OH you musta missed the bad call vs the Saints to keep them out? If these 2 teams don't contend every year,you can bet they won't take 3 years to get back there.We sit here stagnating.And when I mean CONTEND that has ZIP to do with a SB win,but they are in the race every year and we are back to being a .500 club 

what about the Saints ... going 7 -9  ... 3 years in a row from 2014-2016?    And 2012 before that .... 4 out of 5 years they were 7-9.    Holla at the facts!    

13 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Michel to the PS

They contend more than we do every year

They did win 1 playoff game between 2009 and 2017.      with half the years going 7-9.   Facts in da house!     That playoff win came vs our Eagles and the great Nick Foles.   

7 hours ago, joemas6 said:

They did win 1 playoff game between 2009 and 2017.      with half the years going 7-9.   Facts in da house!     That playoff win came vs our Eagles and the great Nick Foles.   

People just tend to ignore these facts when they mention other teams only think about the now.

Doesnt matter that Doug won a SB in 17 then was likely one play away from advancing to the NFC championship game(also have to image what could have been if Brooks never got hurt in that game). This year is terrible have to fire him move on to the next guy lol 

9 hours ago, joemas6 said:

what about the Saints ... going 7 -9  ... 3 years in a row from 2014-2016?    And 2012 before that .... 4 out of 5 years they were 7-9.    Holla at the facts!    

We'll be lucky if we get that,and probabaly a better division than ours

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

We'll be lucky if we get that,and probabaly a better division than ours

So you see 7-9 for 3 years in a row and 4 out of 5 years ahead for the Eagles?  This isn't just an emotional thought at the moment?   This is calm and logical thought??????  BTW... they did get 2nd place I think one maybe 2 times at the 7-9 mark.  7-9 is 7-9 .. we only played 2 division games so far, so didn't really effect us yet did it?

Awful quiet on the boards. Apparently we are all just pissed off, huh?
I’m enjoying vacation, so I will miss my first Eagles game watching live in years! And after the game last week, thats probably ok.

My brother told me Chicago was killing the Cowpies last night while I was hiking in the tropics. So cool!

20 hours ago, joemas6 said:

So you see 7-9 for 3 years in a row and 4 out of 5 years ahead for the Eagles?  This isn't just an emotional thought at the moment?   This is calm and logical thought??????  BTW... they did get 2nd place I think one maybe 2 times at the 7-9 mark.  7-9 is 7-9 .. we only played 2 division games so far, so didn't really effect us yet did it?

I have no clue what the future holds.We had a cohesive group that played as a team in 2017,where,when someone went down,there was very little drop off as far as skills, and this year I'm not seeing it.I was hoping to face Daniels Monday night because he is the future.We seemingly have always had Eli's number,but we don't know what Daniels would do vs us and that will have to wait until next year

21 hours ago, joemas6 said:

The only divisional game that matters is Dullaz,so that point is moot(unless we decide to lose all of them),although at 3-9 the Skins are still in the race-pathetic.And now even though we face mostly teams with losing records,there are no guarantees for me after the embarassment in south beach.We will need all hands on deck if we want to beat Dullaz.We could still slop our way to a division win,but this team is nowhere near SB caliber

51 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

The only divisional game that matters is Dullaz

The way Dallas and Philly have been playing the skins or Giants could sneak back and take the division win it at 7-9 lol 😂 

39 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

The way Dallas and Philly have been playing the skins or Giants could sneak back and take the division win it at 7-9 lol 😂 

I know sad huh?

Interesting.Someone pointed out the all time record between Giants and Eagles is 86-86-2.And Eli's record is 116-116.WEIRD!!!

I mean wow if I was told at the beginning of the year that 9-7 or worse would win the NFC East I would have laughed at somebody....But here we are. 5-7 with a chance still to make the playoffs.

In most cases we would already be out of the hunt for the playoffs so I would say go for the draft picks.

Now though think you have to keep fighting even if we have no real shot in the playoffs(though regular season records mean nothing in the playoffs seen plenty of low seeds make runs). Think we have to try and get Wentz some playoff exp.get him used to that atmosphere.