DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

34 minutes ago, trini said:

Is Deshaun Hall finally gonna get some time on the field with Barnett out. Or Avery the other New Guy. Are we gonna see some more of Avery. We gotta slow down that McLurin that speedster WR that wore us out last time . We gotta get to their rookie QB early and often.

Our D line has been, well to put it nicely,lackluster. Watched McLaurin play alot,kids good,wanted him here.He will burn us if we don't cover him close

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Exactly!

So now they have "experience" therefore we will have 3 "vets" already no?

Liked Scott when others said he was a 'waste of time".Now he's only had 1 decent game,the jury is still out,but that can't be done with WR's???? Jjaw getting schooled this year and he will be the better for it next season.Ward I felt was always underrated.Here is his chance to show us he's not.Add some new rooks into that mix and I don't see why we need to hang on to old has beens for their "leadership".They only thing they are leading is trips to the med tent

11 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Jeffrey got his money guaranteed for next season. So you aren’t just paying him to play elsewhere. I’m not sure he’s starting the season though. And DJax it’s just hopeful we get the two year payoff and he can play 75 percent of the games next year. But gotta back that up with another vet. Can’t go JJ and rooks.

Yeah "stuck" with Alshon,who TBH has put up rather pedestrian numbers.My boy Perriman has now recovered and is taking over for Evans in TB.Hope he does well,but taking him would have been a boo boo in hindsight

I'm sorry Ham.Even with "starters" we put up 106 yards of passing per game???(average) That's pathetic with a "franchise" QB!!!!! You don't think a rook can match that??? I disagree.it's time we looked ahead.The future is not behind us.I draft 3,may the best player(regardless of age) win

44 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Could have a five rusher game plan vs the rook.  That could favor Avery moving as a rush backer type.

Like to see the blitz a bit more,the LB's will simply have to stop Peterson.I think Schwartz needs to turn up the heat or McLaurin will carve us up.Actually this is good prep for taking on Coop the week following(you know the BIG one?)

IDK tough call on Djax.He's hard to trust as far as staying on the field.Speed is great,but useless from the bench.Perhaps a rook would be more resilient.We need Wentz to have consistent weapons.He can't keep trying to adjust to new people every other week.I'm sure this will weigh on the FO and will be a difficult call no matter the decision 

10 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I'm sorry Ham.Even with "starters" we put up 106 yards of passing per game???(average)

Have to rephrase this the WRs have 106 yards per game(all of them combined)...Wentz is avg. 243.5 yards passing per game...

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Have to rephrase this the WRs have 106 yards per game(all of them combined)...Wentz is avg. 243.5 yards passing per game...

I know,that is AWFUL for a franchise QB.I will miss the game today.It's Dec 15th.So today,I make my annual trek(26 years in a row) to see by family whose ashes are spread on Fort Myers Beach.I am hurt from an accident I had Thursday,but swore if I was physically able,I would be there.If I have to crawl up that hill then I do. Root for my birds for me.We need this win as bad any other

36 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

We’re due for some Breakout WR play as much as us fans have suffered. These No Names X  PS’ers, that many here have advocated for playing time finally get the chance ...I believe I saw some of the old Wentz on his last two drives against Lil Blue. All we need is for these guys to catch the ball...lol...can any of these guys become long term options? We don’t know....but neither does the opposition. Jeffery and Jackson should both be here next year. Will Alshon ever get back on the field as an Eagle.? I want Wentz to show why we believed he was OUR franchise. Make these young guys effective... Win...beat them Stinking Cow#****es and close out the Gmen ...gonna be like taking Candy from a baby....hehehehe...I know...Delusional...hahaha🙃🙃. It starts today 

I am gonna have a house full of Deadskins watching this game at my house in Anne Arundel County.  We better kick that @$$ today...or there might be trouble...hehehehehehe. It’s oooonnnnnn.

I guess the only good thing about Lane not playing is that Kerrigan is on the IR

4 minutes ago, trini said:

We’re due for some Breakout WR play as much as us fans have suffered. These No Names X  PS’ers, that many here have advocated for playing time finally get the chance ...I believe I saw some of the old Wentz on his last two drives against Lil Blue. All we need is for these guys to catch the ball...lol...can any of these guys become long term options? We don’t know....but neither does the opposition. Jeffery and Jackson should both be here next year. Will Alshon ever get back on the field as an Eagle.? I want Wentz to show why we believed he was OUR franchise. Make these young guys effective... Win...beat them Stinking Cow#****es and close out the Gmen ...gonna be like taking Candy from a baby....hehehehe...I know...Delusional...hahaha🙃🙃. It starts today 

I am gonna have a house full of Deadskins watching this game at my house in Anne Arundel County.  We better kick that @$$ today...or there might be trouble...hehehehehehe. It’s oooonnnnnn.

Ward dropped a very catchable TD but otherwise has been a bright spot

3 hours ago, ASG15 said:

Ward dropped a very catchable TD but otherwise has been a bright spot

Back,sounds like we are hanging in there.3-0 is still a W lol

We always make everyone else look great....unbelievable...the Stinking Deadskins looking unbeatable...aaarrrrgghhh.

Carson is back to stinking up the joint...maybe he needs someone to make a play...come ooooonnnnn.

9 minutes ago, trini said:

Carson is back to stinking up the joint...maybe he needs someone to make a play...come ooooonnnnn.

Nah,we have noone giving him a window,other than our TE's

54 minutes ago, trini said:

We always make everyone else look great....unbelievable...the Stinking Deadskins looking unbeatable...aaarrrrgghhh.

Our secondary is pitiful

Wooooooo what a throw....TD... Let’s gooooooo. Carson. Let’s go D. 

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

Just when I'm all pissed at Wentz he goes and threads the needle like that!

He almost baccckkkk.

My boy Perriman lighting it up In TB lol

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Just when I'm all pissed at Wentz he goes and threads the needle like that!

HAHA,tough to be an Eagles fan!!!! It's HARD to do!!

Seriously this crap isn't on Wentz.He has ZIP receivers he really is in tune with.He's doing a remarkable job with nothing!!! Whats shocking is the Skins are blitzing and single teaming Ertz(morons) and Wentz is making them pay for that stupidity 

TD......yaaaaaaaaaa.....woooooooooo...This game is in Wentz hands...Can the D PLEASE make a stop.