DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

8 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

WE didn't know the Pats OL was going to be able to hold all game long ... we didn't know Patrick Robinson was going to play so bad ... just sayin

Bennett knows...look at those shoulder pads...they’re smaller than Elliott’s

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Bennett knows...look at those shoulder pads...they’re smaller than Elliott’s

Looks like a basketball uniform on him!   

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Yes we have had trouble keeping Wentz protected this year....OL play seems to be getting a tad better in Giants game hopefully that continues 

Well we need them to deliver.Now is the time,Every game is a playoff game from here on out.Lets start playing RIGHT AWAY.We can't win games in the 2nd half alone.We always come out lackidaisical and that needs to change starting NOW 

Want to see Goedert involved,want to see WR's who can get open.Want to see a laser sharp Wentz(you know like he was last year)/Want to see some hunger,some Philly pride.I want to see players bust and most of all,I want to see some attitude

I want to see 30 points ... and Wentz not getting touched much.   Don't really care who else gets the stats ... the team scoring with the QB in control is enough for me.  

4 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I want to see 30 points ... and Wentz not getting touched much.   Don't really care who else gets the stats ... the team scoring with the QB in control is enough for me.  

Well I want to see points in the first half(not 3 either).I want to head to ATT and wipe that dang smile he had at the Linc off Garretts face

Penetration,Let's drop McCoy early and often.He's played before but he IS a BU and we better take control of the skinnies from the start.Welcome Fireeagle

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Blind side blocker for Wentz 🙂

Come on GBFL .... plenty of time for that stuff.    Focus ... give me some Washington and Dallas hate!     The 3,264 mock drafts can wait...lol

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Blind side blocker for Wentz 🙂

I would not mind a top tier OL in the draft this year.....Still curious as to what the Eagles would do if JP officially retires would we move Lane to LT full-time as was the plan many moons ago or do we just scratch that idea leave him at RT and try and find a new LT

Just now, joemas6 said:

Come on GBFL .... plenty of time for that stuff.    Focus ... give me some Washington and Dallas hate!     The 3,264 mock drafts can wait...lol

Man Joe always against talking draft so early no harm in it....Only so much can be said about the games ahead we know what needs to be done can only wait to see how it plays out

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

Man Joe always against talking draft so early no harm in it....Only so much can be said about the games ahead we know what needs to be done can only wait to see how it plays out

Sarcasm BG .... sarcasm!   

As for the games....Washington I would keep the D gameplan simple man up press the guys at the line throw off timing and have our big boys upfront attack and get pressure on Colt and a beaten up DC OL.....

As for Dallas starts with taking away the run have to eliminate  Zeke from the game force Dak to beat us with his arm

Colt has a limited arm. So we better not sit way back off in coverage. Tighten things up with the secondary. I hope we can find a better option than Gerry(so lost last game). He has to improve. We can’t have Jenkins and Bradham pushing him and yelling his responsibility every play again. Our O has to deal with Kerrigan. I expect they move him away from Johnson a good amount for a change. I suspect they attack Peters and even see him going at Seumalo. Are we ready for that? Because Seumalo will get killed in that matchup. RB’s need to be on high alert.

Scout me some Defensive Linemen ... my guess is thats the position they focus on with possibility of only Cox and Barnett returning.    My guess they keep Lane at RT for his career.  He is better there.  Although I think Isaac is best at RT.     I guess it comes down to getting a year out of Big V.   I'm not sure they draft OL first round because starting a rookie is tough there.  Although we know it will be QB, OL, DL, CB or WR as the history of the last 30 plus years have shown.    

Colt has a limited arm. So we better not sit way back off in coverage. Tighten things up with the secondary. I hope we can find a better option than Gerry(so lost last game). He has to improve. We can’t have Jenkins and Bradham pushing him and yelling his responsibility every play again. Our O has to deal with Kerrigan. I expect they move him away from Johnson a good amount for a change. I suspect they attack Peters and even see him going at Seumalo. Are we ready for that? Because Seumalo will get killed in that matchup. RB’s need to be on high alert.

Kerrigan is a great pass rusher but don’t see him as much of a threat if they try and get him to rush from the interior hell I would welcome that....I expect Kerrigan to mainly face off with Lane though they always have good battles....Big Bama boys on the DL will make for interesting battles on the interior as well

Score me 30 points Monday night.    The offense needs that.  I need a fun game to watch with the gang.  

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Scout me some Defensive Linemen ... my guess is thats the position they focus on with possibility of only Cox and Barnett returning.    My guess they keep Lane at RT for his career.  He is better there.  Although I think Isaac is best at RT.     I guess it comes down to getting a year out of Big V.   I'm not sure they draft OL first round because starting a rookie is tough there.  Although we know it will be QB, OL, DL, CB or WR as the history of the last 30 plus years have shown.    

Still not sure how one can say Lane is better at RT when he has never truly played LT.....Please don’t give me the one Lions game when he practiced all week at RT then JP at the last minute was a scratch and Lane was then forced to play LT for the game

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Kerrigan is a great pass rusher but don’t see him as much of a threat if they try and get him to rush from the interior hell I would welcome that....I expect Kerrigan to mainly face off with Lane though they always have good battles....Big Bama boys on the DL will make for interesting battles on the interior as well

I remember Kerrigan flexing after he whooped Wisniwski for a sack...Skins remember that as well

I remember Kerrigan flexing after he whooped Wisniwski for a sack...Skins remember that as well

Winning a battle here and there doesn’t make a good interior pass rusher....Again would much rather have Kerrigan attempting to rush us from the interior then on the outside all game just me though

Skins always are crafty with the blitz not afriad to send it something we have to be prepared for