DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

3 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Eagles' O is looking good...that TD drive was 9 plays for 43-yards and used up 4:49

Is Foles the QB we need? Now the stories will fly.Great fodder for Joemas lol

7 yards from FG attempt

if he makes good for me if we hold better for me cause I want this win

UGH

Just now, EaglesTD123 said:

I can't wait to see what joemas has to post about that if he does!

OH now that I mentioned him he WILL HAHAHA(if he reads that post)

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Foles the QB we need? 

I have always thought Foles had an it factor when games are on the line...Just the other times that I question him at times 

In FG range.We gotta stop allowing BS like this

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I have always thought Foles had an it factor when games are on the line...Just the other times that I question him at times 

IDK,I have been saying all year and getting bashed that Wentz is not the same.Foles is if nothing else consistent

Probably terrible I want the Rams to kick a FG I want the points on my FF league 😞 

feel shame from myself for this 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

In FG range.We gotta stop allowing BS like this

IDK,I have been saying all year and getting bashed that Wentz is not the same.Foles is if nothing else consistent

Question with Wentz now is the back how long has it really been bothering him reports came back in Oct. I believe 

Love to see a pick here,take the wind out of them

Probably terrible I want the Rams to kick a FG I want the points on my FF league 😞 

feel shame from myself for this 

Question with Wentz now is the back how long has it really been bothering him reports came back in Oct. I believe 

I have the same kicker quandry lol

"Get your popcorn ready."  Shut your mouth TO!

Evening going into the half down by one is a win for our Eagles....We slonget ball after the half right 

Oops toe at the half lol 

Correct, Eagles receive.

Just now, EaglesTD123 said:

"Get your popcorn ready."  Shut your mouth TO!

first one is possible,2nd one GL with that HAHA

Sry but I cant stand Collinsworth

Adjustment 1,get Goedert in more often adjust 2.Alshon playing well,HIT HIM,3 get Sproles going again,it was working and we QUIT

UP 67-48 neither Ertz or ag is doing anything.if that holds I go to the finals. Tomorrow he has Lutz(K) and I have DJ Moore9WR Carolina)

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

UP 67-48 neither Ertz or ag is doing anything.if that holds I go to the finals. Tomorrow he has Lutz(K) and I have DJ Moore9WR Carolina)

If Ertz gets more points than AG(or they both do nothing) then I should be home free.His kicker would have to kick 7 FG's to beat me HAHA

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

If Ertz gets more points than AG(or they both do nothing) then I should be home free.His kicker would have to kick 7 FG's to beat me HAHA

Had Texans kicker got me 19 points.... Up by one right now still have Ertz/Cooks/Rams kicker in the 2nd half.... Also have Michael Thomas/Curtis Samuel Monday night person I’m facing has McCaffery though 

I just want a nice cushion heading into Monday night

8 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Whooooooo took a 1 point lead in my FF league....Need to keep building my lead.... Want a nice 20 point cushion heading into mon. Night 

93 who else ya got playing tomorrow? and who does your opponent have?

Making things more complicated for me I need McCaffery to have a good game since in my other league I need 14 points(also have Curtis Samuel as my flex in that league) 

so confusing being in multiple FF leagues 

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

Making things more complicated for me I need McCaffery to have a good game since in my other league I need 14 points(also have Curtis Samuel as my flex in that league) 

so confusing being in multiple FF leagues 

Only made playoffs in 1/3 leagues.But I drafted 9th,1tth and 12th.One league I missed the playoffs by 2 points(TOTAL) I won the game but lost on p[oints scored since we had identical records lol.Not bad though for garbage draft slots

Team that I made the playoffs with-drafted 11th and have won 9 straight games lol

Amazing we have kept Donald in check 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Only made playoffs in 1/3 leagues.But I drafted 9th,1tth and 12th.One league I missed the playoffs by 2 points(TOTAL) I won the game but lost on p[oints scored since we had identical records lol.Not bad though for garbage draft slots

Team that I made the playoffs with-drafted 11th and have won 9 straight games lol

I made the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues got the the semi finals in 2/3 league....Want to make the championships in 2/3.....