DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Got screwed by the chargers in both my leagues....One league had Keenan Allen starting got me 0 points...Other league have Melvin Gordon didn’t start him but is my star back him being hurt hurts my team 

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Got screwed by the chargers in both my leagues....One league had Keenan Allen starting got me 0 points...Other league have Melvin Gordon didn’t start him but is my star back him being hurt hurts my team 

yeah WR;s are a crapshoot anymore.had Alshon and tate dropped them both lol

Thought our O hasn’t lacked with our lack of using all our weapons...Fine for our QBs to have a trusted target on key downs but outside that want to see them to feed the ball around we have so many weapons no need to lock on to one guy alone 

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Thought our O hasn’t lacked with our lack of using all our weapons...Fine for our QBs to have a trusted target on key downs but outside that want to see them to feed the ball around we have so many weapons no need to lock on to one guy alone 

Lock on the guy thats working that night.Why spread it around if you got a hot handed receiver?

I do believe us having former exp. against Mcvay as the former Skins OC helps us now vs the Rams 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Lock on the guy thats working that night.Why spread it around if you got a hot handed receiver?

Sure but my meaning is ie Wentz seemed to only focus on Ertz not spreading the ball around to see who was hot 

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

Can’t say enough what Mcvay has meant to Goff...I mean Goff was all but a bust of Fisher stayed the coach 

H wasn't a bust.he had no weapons lol.Kupp and Cooks sure helped that scenario

I do believe us having former exp. against Mcvay as the former Skins OC helps us now vs the Rams 

Sure but my meaning is ie Wentz seemed to only focus on Ertz not spreading the ball around to see who was hot 

yeah see he wasnt the same that way either.last year he got the whole team involved

I want to see us just attack teams with all our weapons if Sproles is hot go sproles, if it is AG stay AG, Ertz go Ertz etc.

Yep find what works and use it till they stop you.The Squeelers are perfect at that

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

H wasn't a bust.he had no weapons lol.Kupp and Cooks sure helped that scenario

Let’s be honest do we believe Jeff Fisher would open up the O the way Mcvay did???? Mcvay took the Rams from worsting scoring team to the best in a year and is now one of the best again this year 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

SRY but Foles looks SO much more like a QB we need than Wentz(and Im sorry I feel this way but what works works

Makes you wonder how much the back really bothered Wentz???? let’s go Foles!!!!!!

Once again I say Foles is a STARTING QB

Makes you wonder how much the back really bothered Wentz???? let’s go Foles!!!!!!

Either he knew and said nothing,or the med team failed all year,OR ped knmew and did nothing about it.it's EAGLEGATE lol