DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Once again I say Foles is a STARTING QB

Either he knew and said nothing,or the med team failed all year,OR ped knmew and did nothing about it.it's EAGLEGATE lol

The back injury was report back in oct. I believe but nothing about a stress fracture(say it is hard to see on x-rays) but could explain why Wentz has been so off compared to last year 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Ladies and germs,we now have a QB controversy in Philly(UGH)

Would not go that far yet maybe if/when Foles leads us to the playoffs 

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

The back injury was report back in oct. I believe but nothing about a stress fracture(say it is hard to see on x-rays) but could explain why Wentz has been so off compared to last year 

So what if Ped pulled Wentz in early November? I mean what if Foles could have won those games we lost?Let the madness begin lol

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

OH we dont own an MRI machine? Why did it take second opinions outside of the team? Why do we pay LOSERS on the med staff?

OH we dont own an MRI machine? Why did it take second opinions outside of the team? Why do we pay LOSERS on the med staff?

I’m going by what outside medical people say hard to see stress fracture easy to miss.....

Why do we have a gazillion injured players?(see loser med team)

This is possible seems like we have a ton of weird injuries this year that can’t be explained vs other years 

3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I’m going by what outside medical people say hard to see stress fracture easy to miss.....

This is possible seems like we have a ton of weird injuries this year that can’t be explained vs other years 

Well THEY found it lol

Gonna be a gorgeous stadium.

Did Al Michaels say that stadium is 100 ft. in the ground 'cause of height due to planes leaving/landing LAX?

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Two TD lead gives a damn good cushion lol 

Even better cushion if Gurley stays out 

We've blown cushions before lol.SRY Foles looks like our QB

Alshon 7 looks 7 catches Ertz TWO yards lol

No need to say sorry but let’s see Foles in the coming weeks before we crown him

yeah but just makes me wonder,what if he had started the season? Did we BOO BOO THIS?

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

yeah but just makes me wonder,what if he had started the season? Did we BOO BOO THIS?

He did start the season lol get what your saying though but Foles looked suspect first two game we lost to TB if you remember with him 

Can’t understate the job of our D tonight either 

Cause Foles is allowing them to REST Wentz did NOT

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

He did start the season lol get what your saying though but Foles looked suspect first two game we lost to TB if you remember with him 

True but TB was hot coming in

The sad part about this season is that outside of the blow out by the Saints, Eagles haven't lost a game by more than 7 points.

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Cause Foles is allowing them to REST Wentz did NOT

Can we really fault Wentz last week vs Dallas???? He played a hell of a game even with the refs against him.....