DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Now center the dang ball

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

We on the same page that rare lol

Thats a fact HAHA,but you know we are still birds in the same nest(sometimes I fight you for that last worm lmao)

SOOO in BTB weeks we took out TWO of the leagues best.Just get the wildcard and we can play with anyone 

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

I'm getting a defibrillator for the house!

LMAO.get me one maybe there is a large purchase discount.We may ALL need them in here lol

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Same here GB. They're our fault tho, we've got to put teams away.

Thats the point FOLES can DO it,Wentz????

Douglas is starting to play some ball. Maddox breaks quick on the throw. Jones probably is close to be back on the field. Our pass rush is a wrecking crew. Hicks is back. NFL you better not let us in...we are a dangerous team playing with house money right now.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Douglas is starting to play some ball. Maddox breaks quick on the throw. Jones probably is close to be back on the field. Our pass rush is a wrecking crew. Hicks is back. NFL you better not let us in...we are a dangerous team playing with house money right now.

Amen bro,AND a QB who can come back to haunt you

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Just get us the wildcard cause right now we can beat anyone.With Foles look at what we just did the last 2 weeks!!!!Took down 2 GOOD teams

Spuds just said it. The whole season Wentz played it was throw to Ertz short. With Foles it's get it to the guy downfield, even if it's going to be contested. High risk, high reward.

Just didn't like the only targets to Tate were just getting rid of the ball while Tate was covered, no possibility at YAC

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

Spuds just said it. The whole season Wentz played it was throw to Ertz short. With Foles it's get it to the guy downfield, even if it's going to be contested. High risk, high reward.

Just didn't like the only targets to Tate were just getting rid of the ball while Tate was covered, no possibility at YAC

Yeah but look here's the difference.They played to stop Tate and Alshon,so look what AG did!!!! Ertz still had a GREAT game.Foles finds the open guy,Wentz does not.even a simple NON coach like me can SEE that

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yeah but look here's the difference.They played to stop Tate and Alshon,so look what AG did!!!! Ertz still had a GREAT game.Foles finds the open guy,Wentz does not.even a simple NON coach like me can SEE that

AG-83 yard BURN JOB I LOVE IT.The pass was right on the money.Wentz shaky with accuracy all year