DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Well as Eagles fans have to root for the Bears next week have to have them beat the Vikings.....We also have to take care of business vs the Skins and I am sure the Skins would love for nothing more then to ruin our playoff chances......If everything goes right for us we likely then have to travel into soldier field and play the bears would be a tough game 

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Douglas is starting to play some ball. Maddox breaks quick on the throw. Jones probably is close to be back on the field. Our pass rush is a wrecking crew. Hicks is back. NFL you better not let us in...we are a dangerous team playing with house money right now.

Eagles have some very promising young secondary players seems like its been forever since we could say that.....Maddox is the most pleasant surprise he really aids us with his S/CB versatility....I do believe Maddox gives us some flexibility with McLeod we could opt to let him go to free up cap if we could rework him though think it would be best for the D overall....Our D thrives when we have 3 good S and the trio of Jenkins/Maddox/McLeod is pretty solid....

How many yards does Ertz need next week to break Gronk's  record for receiving yards by a TE

4 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

How many yards does Ertz need next week to break Gronk's  record for receiving yards by a TE

1327 is the record

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

He would need just under like 300 yards 

my fault messed up would need 179 yards to tie Gronks season of 1327 yards..... So 180 yards to break it 

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

my fault messed up would need 179 yards to tie Gronks season of 1327 yards..... So 180 yards to break it 

Is that total or regular season only?

Though to add Travis Kelce has 1220 and still has his game vs Seattle then next week to go......So a very good chance he breaks Gronks record of 1327 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Is that total or regular season only?

His most yards in a season 

My one bud is a Bears fan,he's rooting for us and I am rooting for the Bears lol(kinda weird eh?)

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Though to add Travis Kelce has 1220 and still has his game vs Seattle then next week to go......So a very good chance he breaks Gronks record of 1327 

what Im asking is does that include POST season or reg season only

Zach Ertz on the season right now has 1148 yards 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

My one bud is a Bears fan,he's rooting for us and I am rooting for the Bears lol(kinda weird eh?)

what Im asking is does that include POST season or reg season only

my fault that is just the regular season for Gronk 

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Hmmm think the hawks will stuff him tonight.Down 59 points in fantasy have Mahomes and Carson in this game 60 points for the win,Shou,ld be CLOSE lol (if Mahomes is on fire lol)

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Zach Ertz on the season right now has 1148 yards 

my fault that is just the regular season for Gronk 

Hmmm 180 with one game left is gonna be tough

Mahomes has been on fire,but Seattle is a tough place to play.if they can get the crowd out if it early,I got a shot

BTW as of NOW,we are the only team in the wildcard "hunt" on the NFC side

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Hmmm think the hawks will stuff him tonight.Down 59 points in fantasy have Mahomes and Carson in this game 60 points for the win,Shou,ld be CLOSE lol (if Mahomes is on fire lol)

Hmmm 180 with one game left is gonna be tough

Ertz on the season has a game of 145 yards already and he almost always has a great game vs the skins(most yards has ever had in a game was 152 that was against the Giants)

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

Ertz on the season has a game of 145 yards already and he almost always has a great game vs the skins(most yards has ever had in a game was 152 that was against the Giants)

Yeah with Wentz I could see it,but Foles spreads it around,still he had a tremendous game today lol.We should go deep on the skins alot

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Brees/Ben both played a great game. Brees IMO is the ICE MAN(not Matt Ryan lol)

SB goes through the dome

About mid-season I made a prediction to a co-worker that the Eagles would sneak into the play-offs and end up upsetting the Saints in the dome to return to the SB.....Of course this seems unlikely but be crazy if we even get a chance to do so  

Welp my fantasy season rests on TWO guys for ONE game.Here we go.win or lose(40 from Mahomes-yeah he's done that before and 20 from Carson and I win it)

Love the win but I really hate that Foles was asked to throw the ball 49 times.

I thought Doug said balance was important.

ASG - Houston only allows eighty some yds per game rushing. We have Sproles, Smalls and the 2 rookies Adams and Scott. Normally a more balanced attack is better, vs Houston that would have been tough.

Still hoping for a Seattle loss, KC's D making that difficult as well. It's up to us to beat Wash and da Bears to help.

Heard a few talking heads say we'll be dangerous if we make it.