11 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Colts have lotsa loot,I could see them making a bid

The Colts aren't a team that's in a "no way they can win" situation

5 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

The Colts aren't a team that's in a "no way they can win" situation

But AB would help them get there right away

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

But AB would help them get there right away

I think it's possible he and Bell both land with the Jets, they are projected to have $227 million in cap space for 2019 and 2020 combined.

Just now, Don Corleone said:

I think it's possible he and Bell both land with the Jets, they are projected to have $227 million in cap space for 2019 and 2020 combined.

Yeah big bucks.IDK if teams would allow them both lol.Just saying now that Luck seems to be healthy,they are missing that "Marvin Harrison"

2 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

That would however certainly put them right in the mix to compete with the Pats

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Landon Collins cleaned out his locker and told his teammates goodbye today. Surprising move by the Giants.

Good young Safety, just turned 25 last month, Eagles and Howie should have interest if he's released.

51 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

:roll: :roll: Eagles, they aren't paying that for any RB.

:thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yeah big bucks.IDK if teams would allow them both lol.Just saying now that Luck seems to be healthy,they are missing that "Marvin Harrison"

You're not a fan of TY?   

11 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Good young Safety, just turned 25 last month, Eagles and Howie should have interest if he's released.

He’s an impending free agent. The assumption was they would tag him. But it seems Landon doesn’t think that will happen.

12 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

I was just looking at McLeod’s cap numbers, would we make him the third safety this year and then cut him with no hit after this season?

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I was just looking at McLeod’s cap numbers, would we make him the third safety this year and then cut him with no hit after this season?

McLeod would be an FA after the 2019 season.

20 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Landon Collins cleaned out his locker and told his teammates goodbye today. Surprising move by the Giants.

So just curious .... why would he be at his locker today?  Alon with his teammates?    Not saying this is fake news ... but...??????     

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He’s an impending free agent. The assumption was they would tag him. But it seems Landon doesn’t think that will happen.

Ah, that he is, thank you for the correction.

I don’t know how much we could be interested in Collins though. He’s a good player but limited speed. Not a FS. Definitely a SS. He would have to play Jenkins role. 

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

So just curious .... why would he be at his locker today?  Alon with his teammates?    Not saying this is fake news ... but...??????     

He evidently went to his locker today to clean it out because he doesn’t think he’s going to be in that locker room any more.

3 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

McLeod would be an FA after the 2019 season.

My bad, didn’t realize that was just a dead cap hit as part of the restructure

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I don’t know how much we could be interested in Collins though. He’s a good player but limited speed. Not a FS. Definitely a SS. He would have to play Jenkins role. 

Jenkins is 31 and the Eagles would save almost $4.8 million if they moved on after the 2019 season.

Just now, Don Corleone said:

Told him as much Joe, this guy is something else.

These inside guys just seem to want to throw things out there just to make news themselves.... come on now.  We are going to pay a RB and then tag Foles and wait for a trade...what do we cut the whole team to make cap room?    LOL

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He evidently went to his locker today to clean it out because he doesn’t think he’s going to be in that locker room any more.

I get that ... but what I'm saying is that ... 1.  Why would he have his locker full of stuff now?  This time of year?   He is a FA.   Are teammates there or is he texting a bunch of teammates?   Is Collins from that area to where he lives there in the offseason?   I'm just saying... seems strange?   I would think lockers get cleaned out the last day, when they have team exit meetings etc?     Not now?   And why would a FA still have stuff in his locker now?    IDK.... I get what you are saying... just doesn't add up to me.