DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

8 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

New style LB. Get on this guy Mr. Douglas

Looks good!!! WHY haven't we met with him?

40 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

What do you mean... server fries?   

I'm assuming,since this site has been abandoned,it's only a matter of time before something blows and it's gone forever. Spuds did NOT hand over the reins,he merely walked away

12 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

New style LB. Get on this guy Mr. Douglas

Nice find Wrang,any clue as to where he may go on draft day?

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I'm assuming,since this site has been abandoned,it's only a matter of time before something blows and it's gone forever. Spuds did NOT hand over the reins,he merely walked away

How is it abandoned?     This is one topic on the message boards.   some of these topics have been going on longer and have more pages.  I had a posted edited not that long ago.   Someone is still here doing something.  Its a discussion page just like all the others.  I don't see why it will go away unless the boards get taken away?

Free Agent Andrew Sendejo .... come on DC where are you at?    

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

How is it abandoned?     This is one topic on the message boards.   some of these topics have been going on longer and have more pages.  I had a posted edited not that long ago.   Someone is still here doing something.  Its a discussion page just like all the others.  I don't see why it will go away unless the boards get taken away?

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I hope your right.Just seems they do alot and never warn us of anything(you know like Spuds walking).One day the "board" page may just vanish and force us all onto facebook(which is optional for now) 

So the secondary looks to be a little more in quantity than it was last week.    I would think any more moves there will be draft and post draft.   We always seem to make a lot of those moves in the summer.      OL depth is the next one... or a 3rd string cheap cheap TE.  

I would assume RB and LB wold be bigger type moves?   

Wrang,like this Pratt kid 4th most tackles but he never STARTED a game,he backed up 2 seniors

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Wrang,like this Pratt kid 4th most tackles but he never STARTED a game,he backed up 2 seniors

Looks to me like a 2nd rounder

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I hope your right.Just seems they do alot and never warn us of anything(you know like Spuds walking).One day the "board" page may just vanish and force us all onto facebook(which is optional for now) 

IDK... thats a lot of topics to where I believe the posters are the ones to initiate.   This was always one that replied to an article.  So the article would have to come down.  Maybe it does eventually.  Then we can start our own conversation if needed on another one.   At the end, I have to be honest, I wasn't even reading Spuds articles anymore, just looking to get into the discussions.    

12 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Free Agent Andrew Sendejo .... come on DC where are you at?    

Sounds to me a good signing should take the Graham role in our D as the 3rd S

I got on FB,even though I didn't want to.I did as a form of communication(since I'm deaf) with my daughter.I see spuds articles on there(as well as others) SO.IDK what happens in the future

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I got on FB,even though I didn't want to.I did as a form of communication(since I'm deaf) with my daughter.I see spuds articles on there(as well as others) SO.IDK what happens in the future

Yeah, but thats just to the new articles.    Not really the message boards on the website here.  

3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Sounds to me a good signing should take the Graham role in our D as the 3rd S

Cool signing,if we got Eric Berry........... lol

Just now, joemas6 said:

Yeah, but thats just to the new articles.    Not really the message boards on the website here.  

FB has messaging also.Like I can talk yo YOU and only you if I choose to,OR I can post a public post for all to see,and you can reply back.Basically what we have here although on FB you could be dealing with 10,000 people,not just us few lol

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

I mean I wanted Berry but I knew it would be a pipe dream lol 

nuttins over till its over

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

FB has messaging also.Like I can talk yo YOU and only you if I choose to,OR I can post a public post for all to see,and you can reply back.Basically what we have here although on FB you could be dealing with 10,000 people,not just us few lol

For me,I am too old to argue with 9,997 of them(assuming 3 agree with me HAHA)

10 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Yeah just saying at some point they may deem this worthless and not worth the upkeep

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yeah just saying at some point they may deem this worthless and not worth the upkeep

I wouldn't worry about it.  

Sendejo allows us to use the big nickel D which again to me is what the new base D will slowly start to tranform into.....Having that S down near the line that can double as the quasi LB or nickel Cb is huge and most teams now play out of 3 wide sets so having 3 LBs on the field for the most part is a liability 

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Sendejo allows us to use the big nickel D which again to me is what the new base D will slowly start to tranform into.....Having that S down near the line that can double as the quasi LB or nickel Cb is huge and most teams now play out of 3 wide sets so having 3 LBs on the field for the most part is a liability 

Sendejo being more of the in the box safety... how do you think the aligment looks.   He's really nothing like Graham at all.  Just curious as how you see this fitting.  Does Jenkins slide back to FS?   Do we go with 2 short S and McCloud deep?   I think this adds depth for sure.  Not sure about the 3 S set as much as I am for the depth.  

4 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Sendejo being more of the in the box safety... how do you think the aligment looks.   He's really nothing like Graham at all.  Just curious as how you see this fitting.  Does Jenkins slide back to FS?   Do we go with 2 short S and McCloud deep?   I think this adds depth for sure.  Not sure about the 3 S set as much as I am for the depth.  

My guess McLeod is the deep S been his role since he got here....Jenkins can play as the SS and put Semdjo up near the LoS as the quasi LB type....Jenkins is free to play the short zone deep zone or man up as the nickel 

Would guess the Sendjo is less of a liability vs the pass then most LBs and isn’t a complete liability vs the run 

Could flip it play Sendjo as the SS short zone(not that far removed from a strong year with the Vikings believe he was a pro bowler) move Jenkins around where ever 

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Could flip it play Sendjo as the SS short zone(not that far removed from a strong year with the Vikings believe he was a pro bowler) move Jenkins around where ever 

Think this move has "other" written all over it.In the event we DONT find another LB,we can play nickle more even if we are thin at LB.I like Wrangs LB now in the draft

10 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

My guess McLeod is the deep S been his role since he got here....Jenkins can play as the SS and put Semdjo up near the LoS as the quasi LB type....Jenkins is free to play the short zone deep zone or man up as the nickel 

Would guess the Sendjo is less of a liability vs the pass then most LBs and isn’t a complete liability vs the run 

I see it this way