DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

3 minutes ago, trini said:

Not a good thing brother lol.... Might have to give Bob Kraft a call for you....hehehehe....so he could help direct you to a not so lonely days or nights. Kraft is older than you he sounds like his women work weekends and peak holiday period

I wish I could like this 100 times lol I spit out my coffee.

13 minutes ago, trini said:

Just saying this team has always placed strongest emphasis on having capable arms. Andy Reid, created a lasting emphasis on keeping young and talented arms in the mix it was always a Chip that played to our benefit.as possibly an Eagle starting QB. Or a resource in the trade game. This year QB class isn’t very deep but with soo many teams thinking they have their QB of the present and future. It wouldn’t surprise me  if the right piece fell that Doug and Howie could make a play.

Not a good thing brother lol.... Might have to give Bob Kraft a call for you....hehehehe....so he could help direct you to a not so lonely days or nights. Kraft is older than you he sounds like his women work weekends and peak holiday periods😉☺️ what you think bro. No need to be alone...  though some days I prefer it that way.🤔

I would use in the least my Eagles 2nd pick if we didn’t take Jacobs in the first. Still like Sanders from Penn State or Harris could fall to the third, Eagles could trade down to get that third rounder back.? Been doing this late rd UDFA for a long time and we’re still looking for that hammer. I would prefer a young hammer to pair up with Wentz.

So you're planning on replacing Wentz lol.

15 minutes ago, trini said:

Just saying this team has always placed strongest emphasis on having capable arms. Andy Reid, created a lasting emphasis on keeping young and talented arms in the mix it was always a Chip that played to our benefit.as possibly an Eagle starting QB. Or a resource in the trade game. This year QB class isn’t very deep but with soo many teams thinking they have their QB of the present and future. It wouldn’t surprise me  if the right piece fell that Doug and Howie could make a play.

Not a good thing brother lol.... Might have to give Bob Kraft a call for you....hehehehe....so he could help direct you to a not so lonely days or nights. Kraft is older than you he sounds like his women work weekends and peak holiday periods😉☺️ what you think bro. No need to be alone...  though some days I prefer it that way.🤔

I would use in the least my Eagles 2nd pick if we didn’t take Jacobs in the first. Still like Sanders from Penn State or Harris could fall to the third, Eagles could trade down to get that third rounder back.? Been doing this late rd UDFA for a long time and we’re still looking for that hammer. I would prefer a young hammer to pair up with Wentz.

We don't draft RB's high,we rarely do,why would we trade down to get a 3rd round RB if you can have a better player in 2? And I still see no RB's worth a 1 or 2 pick.I think Kraft referred to you when he was in FL

OK this is kinda fun and never a shortage of "weird" stories in FL.So get on Google,type in "Florida man" then type your birthdate(no year) and you will see the weird story from the day you were born HAHA.You get some real winners!!!

I've seen a few reports lately that the Eagles are really high on Josh Jacobs. I don't think it would be a bad pick but I would hope we could trade back a bit and get him in the 2nd.

Mine was "Man sniffing feet at library leads police on a scooter chase" OMG!! HAHAHA

Just now, downwithdallas said:

I've seen a few reports lately that the Eagles are really high on Josh Jacobs. I don't think it would be a bad pick but I would hope we could trade back a bit and get him in the 2nd.

well if we go in 2,then Harris or Montgomery and no need to trade back

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Mine was "Man sniffing feet at library leads police on a scooter chase" OMG!! HAHAHA

I wouldn't sit at 25 anyways unless Wilkinson fell to us or an elite DE but don't see that happening. So I would drop back to around 30 or even into the 2nd rd.

I wouldn't sit at 25 anyways unless Wilkinson fell to us or an elite DE but don't see that happening. So I would drop back to around 30 or even into the 2nd rd.

So if an elite OT or top WR fell you'd still trade back?

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Plus if we trade back we could pick up a 2nd and a 3rd or 2 2nds possibly. 

IDK we'd have to decide that right when we pick. I would be OK with gaining another 2 and 3,so yeah you could be right if there are no :"difference makers" at 25

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

So if an elite OT or top WR fell you'd still trade back?

I wouldn't touch a WR in the 1st and I don't see one of the top 3 OL falling anyone else I think is a stretch at 25.

1 minute ago, downwithdallas said:

I wouldn't touch a WR in the 1st and I don't see one of the top 3 OL falling anyone else I think is a stretch at 25.

IDK depends how the Eagles board looks,which we have no clue about.Just NO MORE MS2's!!! 

1 minute ago, downwithdallas said:

Ok DK Metcalf I would but he wont fall

Think 4-5 QB's go in 1,so hopefully that will leave us a stud at some position.Then the eagles need to decide if they want him or gain the extra picks.Day 1 is gonna be REAL interesting

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK depends how the Eagles board looks,which we have no clue about.Just NO MORE MS2's!!! 

I mean seriously did ANYONE have MS2 as our first in a mock?

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Think 4-5 QB's go in 1,so hopefully that will leave us a stud at some position.Then the eagles need to decide if they want him or gain the extra picks.Day 1 is gonna be REAL interesting

Just think maybe 15 offensive linemen might get drafted before us too we never know. But I will pay for Kraft's next hooker if 5 QBs go in front of us.

I mean seriously did ANYONE have MS2 as our first in a mock?

I had him in the 4th rd lol

Pats may also take 1,they have Brady and Hoyer and they like QB's even if to groom them and ship them out(aka Garappolo)

I can see 3-4 going before us,maybe 1 late round 1(after us)

I could see 3 before us, but it wouldn't surprise me to see 1 and see 2 drafted behind us either.

I could see 3 before us, but it wouldn't surprise me to see 1 and see 2 drafted behind us either.

Brady will have to retire at some point

Pats may also take 1,they have Brady and Hoyer and they like QB's even if to groom them and ship them out(aka Garappolo)

I expect them to draft a QB but not in the 1st that isn't Belichick's style 

I expect them to draft a QB but not in the 1st that isn't Belichick's style 

Once again,if it's a guy they like,they may

Brady will have to retire at some point

I could see the Giants and Raiders addressing Dline and trading back in for a QB

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Once again,if it's a guy they like,they may

Same could be said about us with Josh Jacobs 

I could see a few teams actually passing on a QB this year thinking next years class is better. Skins, Giants, Raiders, Miami. None of them are contenders so there is no rush to draft the final piece this year either.

2 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

I could see a few teams actually passing on a QB this year thinking next years class is better. Skins, Giants, Raiders, Miami. None of them are contenders so there is no rush to draft the final piece this year either.

Most teams will get their QB,then build around him.GTG,house showing today