DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

FWIW. On our PS-Kids not fast but WOW is he elusive! Knows when to cut to make his defender look bad.yes I understand this is "small school ball",but if he can refine this talent he has he has a future somewhere

I suspect many here have some athletic experience in their past. Expecting Wentz to be back LIKE he played last year is a bit naive. I never tore an ACL or played professional football. After suffering a fracture in my lower back and severe concussion from a spill as a jockey, it took me a few races to instinctively make decisions vs THINKING intuitively BEFORE making decisions. That is normal after going through extensive rehab. It messes with your mind. I sincerely hope Wentz can just go instinctively play ball, but I expect a few plays to not go the way it has for him in the past. That being said, and I think the city should build a statue for Foles, I am really glad to have Wentz back.

Wouls absofreakinlutely love to see Tex AM knock off bama. Won't happen and didn't play that, still would like to see it.

As for us, woof! What a day to come back, out top WR's and RB's down - really didn't want to see Wentz leading the team in rushing just now. We'll see what Josh and Smalls can do, get the Godertz thing going. Maybe not play Wentz the whole game, dunno.

BTW - my take on bringing Wentz back for part of this game was to bring him back slowly w/ all the injuries to our receivers and RB's plus our OL is playing like crap