DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Anyway I allowed 2 hours,we should have our 4th by then.lets you see who is left and which positions are being take the most.2 PM no changes.Hit it

11 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK if he's the best WR in this class lol.Maybe they see something I don't.He looks slow and cumbersome to me,but he's BIG.Almost like a 3rd TE,or a RZ threat.So if that's what they wanted.....suppose I will have to look at him.Reminds me of Benjamin

Before the analysts even said anything-while they were showing Whiteside's highlights-I thought to myself…holy crap, he looks like Alshon high pointing the ball and boxing guys out. I like it. So far at least. I'm not bishin until I see him on the field.

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Sure we have a staff - here on the boards!

So what projects do you need me to do?I am already underpaid,so may as well have fun 🤔

1 minute ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Before the analysts even said anything-while they were showing Whiteside's highlights-I thought to myself…holy crap, he looks like Alshon high pointing the ball and boxing guys out. I like it. So far at least. I'm not bishin until I see him on the field.

Yeah he reminds me alot of Kelvin Benjamin,but I hope he's better! Nice RZ threat and/or like a 3rd TE with benefits lol 

6 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

I'm thinking this guy will be seriously effective in the mid-range game.Those 12-25 yard pass plays.We have the TE's for the short game,Desean gives us the deep threat,Alshon is Alshon,but this guy fits a whole new area the mid-range game and RZ threat

3 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Just looking at our supposed depth chart. Who the heck is Luis Perez and when did we get him? Going to look him up, just didn't realize we had a 3rd string QB - only on my 2nd coffee

April 9th from AAF along with WR Greg Ward, and WR Charles Johnson to one-year contracts.

Guy catches everything, uses his body very well and seems to have knowledge you don't normally see in rookies.

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

Guy catches everything, uses his body very well and seems to have knowledge you don't normally see in rookies.

DeSean,Alshon,AG,Hollins,JJ,Ertz,Goedert GL covering them all HAHA

Thanks TD, looked him up earlier, completely forgot about him while looking at the QB's left. Does that bode ill for him, mean my memory is going or both?

Shefty on NFLN saying we're shopping Ag despite Howie saying "Ag is a big part of our team".

MJK, you're welcome. Sorry, I posted before I saw others already let you know. Don't worry, you are not the only one with memory probs! lol

J.J. Arcega-Whiteside:

Both of his parents, Joaquin Arcega and Valorie Whiteside, played professional basketball in Spain. Valerie Whiteside played basketball collegiately at Appalachian State and is the all-time scorer in women's basketball for the Southern Conference. Two of Arcega's uncles, Fernando Arcega and José Arcega, also played basketball professionally in Spain and represented Spain in the Olympics.

54 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

I would worry if all our picks consisted of NFL and Media analysts only opinions . This kid was on ....No One Here ...radar that is unusual considering the sleuths that roam these Eagles pages.

47 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

OH BTW to make it "official"- Dilly Dilly welcome to Philly lol

Hahahaha....there is only 1...GBinFL...great commentary all Draft brother. Dilly Dilly....hehehehe.

I was listening to Sal Palantino  commentary on our Draft... He didn’t think we needed to give up picks to move up to get Dillard. He wasn’t very complementary of our choices . Really, like many here,  can’t wait to see how these pieces fit. Gonna trust our guys Howie and Joe to get us the best fits for this team.

47 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Shefty on NFLN saying we're shopping Ag despite Howie saying "Ag is a big part of our team".

He's big part of our team,until he isnt lol

2 minutes ago, trini said:

I was listening to Sal Palantino  commentary on our Draft... He didn’t think we needed to give up picks to move up to get Dillard. He wasn’t very complementary of our choices . Really, like many here,  can’t wait to see how these pieces fit. Gonna trust our guys to get us the best fits for this team.

BS we moved to get ahead of HOUSTON,who would have taken him,but WE made them "settle" for Howard. Sal go back to making pizza since you are clueless about the draft chessmatch-CHECKMATE!!!

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

BS we moved to get ahead of HOUSTON,who would have taken him,but WE made them "settle" for Howard. Sal go back to making pizza since you are clueless about the draft chessmatch-CHECKMATE!!!

Exactly... and agreed.

10 minutes ago, trini said:

I would worry if all our picks consisted of NFL and Media analysts only opinions . This kid was on ....No One Here ...radar that is unusual considering the sleuths that roam these Eagles pages.

I think the bulk of the guys that post here could be analysts. They continue to educate me. Thanks everyone!

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yous waana extra pepperoni?

Ten minutes!