DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

Give you LB we really not that thin at S we do have Sendjo who played at a pretty high level in minnesota till he got hurt....Then have Jenkins and McLeod....Can even plays maddox at S as well 

I know we have starters,if one goes down,it's not pretty

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

Would have liked a nice young S since our top 3 are getting up there but we do have guys for this year 

yeah we passed on Thompson and took Miller

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

I know we have starters,if one goes down,it's not pretty

Have 4 possible S so unless we get hit hard with the injury bug again in the secondary should be alright 

So who did we take had to let mutts out

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Have 4 possible S so unless we get hit hard with the injury bug again in the secondary should be alright 

yeah but like you said wanted a young un here to start learning

Lets go.... Eagles... it this 7th rounder is the right pick... I like our chances to win the division. 

Come on Howie.  

NE traded up to take the punter... a guy who sees the field 7 times a season. Lol.   That's confidence in the rest of your draft right there.

If we can get a safety with pick 2347 coming up... that would be awesome

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

So who did we take had to let mutts out

yeah but like you said wanted a young un here to start learning

Oh NM the QB.See I have already forgotten about him 

We were unpredictable throughout this Draft... Top 2 picks unexpectedly fell to our Birds... Three possible starters...didn’t draft according to Media expectations. All pluses in my book. I can’t wait to see how they all fit...I said earlier QB was in the works. S with our final pick.

Just now, trini said:

We were unpredictable throughout this Draft... Top 2 picks unexpectedly fell to our Birds... Three possible starters...didn’t draft according to Media expectations. All pluses in my book. I can’t wait to see how they all fit...I said earlier QB was in the works. S with our final pick.

S in the 7th=MEH

We do have 8 LB's, some I forgot about - Bello, Brown, Singleton, Fort - along w/ Bradham, Gerry, Kamu and Worrilow.

Just wasted day three picks it seems. Not sure how either makes the team. Phantom injury to injured reserve seems likely Year one. These picks suck! Probably get better undrafted free agents than these two.

Maybe to keep the writers happy we can UDFA Vinnie Papale(he's not teriible either)

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

We do have 8 LB's, some I forgot about - Bello, Brown, Singleton, Fort - along w/ Bradham, Gerry, Kamu and Worrilow.

Bello, Brown, Singleton, Fort roster cuts

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Just wasted day three picks it seems. Not sure how either makes the team. Phantom injury to injured reserve seems likely Year one. These picks suck! Probably get better undrafted free agents than these two.

Well I wanted Rypien at QB,but oh well.I would have even spent my 7th on him.I like Miller,we shall see what happens-all we can do now

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Said before I was more excited about the UDFA's than day 3 lol

I'll stick to what I said earlier, would have bundled our picks and moved up for 1 better quality player. Anything can happen, we'll see. One of my all time favs and future HOF went undrafted. All in all good draft.

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

I'll stick to what I said earlier, would have bundled our picks and moved up for 1 better quality player. Anything can happen, we'll see. One of my all time favs and future HOF went undrafted. All in all good draft.

My rating C+ to B- Just SO glad we got Dilly Dilly

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

I'm so interested going to go clean the litter box, leaving for PA in the am.

Dont eat the Toosie Rolls bud

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Maybe to keep the writers happy we can UDFA Vinnie Papale(he's not teriible either)

Bello, Brown, Singleton, Fort roster cuts

I think fort makes the team 

16 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

FINALLY.... some entertainment here.  Show that anger HAM!  

7 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I think fort makes the team 

Yeah... I assume he is the #3 LB.

This year.... with everyone worrying about comp picks and not signing free agents until the deadline... I think it will make an interesting mid May.  Some nice moves should be made around the league in a couple of weeks. 

When asked a question, has Charley Casserly ever not started with "Well here's the thing"?

Jimmy Kempski‏ @JimmyKempski

"Coming up after the break... Donovan McNabb was right that the Eagles would draft Carson Wentz’s replacement. We’re taking your calls...”

Just saw this, found it entertaining:

I fully expect Donovan McNabb to call for Clayton Thorson to replace Carson Wentz in Week 9.

LMAO