DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

38 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Made some Brats.Got some left,c'mon down

I wish I could would love a Florida vacation. But it's not spring break though my "I'm a cripple show me your n!pple" shirt won't work as well lol

20 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

I wish I could would love a Florida vacation. But it's not spring break though my "I'm a cripple show me your n!pple" shirt won't work as well lol

It would at the beach!!!

24 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK I still believe we should get Tre Boston(S-AZ).Think he would improve our secondary

I would prefer Yannick Ngakoue from Jax 29.5 sacks in 3 years and they are going to be in cap trouble next year when he is supposed to be a FA.

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

It would at the beach!!!

Still not as good as spring break when they are packed with horny college students lol

6 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

I would prefer Yannick Ngakoue from Jax 29.5 sacks in 3 years and they are going to be in cap trouble next year when he is supposed to be a FA.

So how would Howie swing Jadeveon Clowney economically if they wanted him?  Just wondering out loud as far as what the Texans would need in a trade (Players or draft picks or both)  There are four guys that I would make available to Texas if they were players of need for them. Agholor, Big-V, Darby and Mills. They drafted two offensive linemen this year so they had that need and both players were from small schools so who knows if they pan out. Not sure about their WR situation but they drafted a CB from Kentucky so that was a position of need as well. It would be unrealistic to think that the Texans would take Agholor's and Darby's salary off the books but that would be more than enough to pay Clowney. LOL

1 hour ago, downwithdallas said:

Still not as good as spring break when they are packed with horny college students lol

OHHHH like they dont come here for spring break??? It's wall to wall

59 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

So how would Howie swing Jadeveon Clowney economically if they wanted him?  Just wondering out loud as far as what the Texans would need in a trade (Players or draft picks or both)  There are four guys that I would make available to Texas if they were players of need for them. Agholor, Big-V, Darby and Mills. They drafted two offensive linemen this year so they had that need and both players were from small schools so who knows if they pan out. Not sure about their WR situation but they drafted a CB from Kentucky so that was a position of need as well. It would be unrealistic to think that the Texans would take Agholor's and Darby's salary off the books but that would be more than enough to pay Clowney. LOL

IDk if he'd be willing to pay the price

4 hours ago, downwithdallas said:

I hope everyone is having a good and safe memorial day weekend 

Same to all have a safe blessed holiday.🥳🥳🥳🥳

I want to thank all veterans past,present and future,for keeping our nation safe so the peasants can talk about football all day without worries.Being on call at all hours day or night,to put your life on the line.Service should be required by all.Talked to a friend who said "I was just a cook".I said "bro,if we can't eat,we can't fight.Everyone has a job to do and every one is important" He smiled and said "never looked at it that way,thank you".So thank a veteran,even if you see one on the street,they kept us free so morons like Kaep can disrespect our flag(sorry for the political BS,but thats just how it is).Ran across a homeless vet today.I will meet him Monday and buy him lunch.I made a new friend!!!! I gave him 20.00 also cause he hadn't eaten in 3 days and will take 2 weeks,but made arrangements for him for a place to stay.They will give him menial tasks(weeding,mowing etc) and provide him with food and shelter in return.He couldn't thank me enough poor guy.I can't save the world,but I can do what I can.Please do the same,we take TOO much for granted-peace all 

21 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I want to thank all veterans past,present and future,for keeping our nation safe so the peasants can talk about football all day without worries.Being on call at all hours day or night,to put your life on the line.Service should be required by all.Talked to a friend who said "I was just a cook".I said "bro,if we can't eat,we can't fight.Everyone has a job to do and every one is important" He smiled and said "never looked at it that way,thank you".So thank a veteran,even if you see one on the street,they kept us free so morons like Kaep can disrespect our flag(sorry for the political BS,but thats just how it is).Ran across a homeless vet today.I will meet him Monday and buy him lunch.I made a new friend!!!! I gave him 20.00 also cause he hadn't eaten in 3 days and will take 2 weeks,but made arrangements for him for a place to stay.They will give him menial tasks(weeding,mowing etc) and provide him with food and shelter in return.He couldn't thank me enough poor guy.I can't save the world,but I can do what I can.Please do the same,we take TOO much for granted-peace all 

Well done GBFL, I have to give you an 'atta boy' for that. NO vet should be homeless! Every time I see our military personnel I tell them thank you for serving our country. If it's an officer I'll even salute them. It's not the man you're saluting though, but rather the uniform/rank. I can still snap it out sharp to the hair line > down lol. Your friend who said, "I was only a Cook" was probly given the head game treatment by a higher ranking NCO/CO at some time during his military career and made him feel inferior which is a shame. Thank you to ALL past and present members of the armed forces! I see ALL soldiers as being important, for their role is essential in allowing our military to perform as a well oiled machine.

7 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

You should be getting Chris Long accolades.  You're a brother to always have.  Why can't what you did be made mention of on TV headlines, even national.  Actions like these are more important than the nonsense you get today.   As a vet myself,  GBFL, you just made our country a better place to be. You helped a brother.  Proud of you for being there and what you did.  God bless!!  Have a safe memorial day.

8 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

OHHHH like they dont come here for spring break??? It's wall to wall

I said it's not spring break I know they come for spring break I went down there twice for spring break in my 20s and loved it. 

6 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Well done GBFL, I have to give you an 'atta boy' for that. NO vet should be homeless! Every time I see our military personnel I tell them thank you for serving our country. If it's an officer I'll even salute them. It's not the man you're saluting though, but rather the uniform/rank. I can still snap it out sharp to the hair line > down lol. Your friend who said, "I was only a Cook" was probly given the head game treatment by a higher ranking NCO/CO at some time during his military career and made him feel inferior which is a shame. Thank you to ALL past and present members of the armed forces! I see ALL soldiers as being important, for their role is essential in allowing our military to perform as a well oiled machine.

Your right TD.  I know of from where you speak.  Love your attitude.  So refreshing to always hear.  I came from a country and western hayride I attended with my wife last night and they played the service songs for all the services and had the vets of each service stand while their service song was played.  A great tribute.

8 hours ago, trini said:

Same to all have a safe blessed holiday.🥳🥳🥳🥳

Same goes out to you as well trini!!  

6 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

My grandpa was just a cook in WWI and he told me a story that he said would stay with him forever. Back then when night fell fighting stopped and a lot of times guys from both sides would play cards at night. Well the next morning the enemy pushed through and he was stabbed by a bayonet from a guy he was playing cards with the night before. All he had was his cooking knife and he had to kill him before he was. He ended up getting part of a goats stomach put in from the damage done to his stomach in the attack. He also lost 6 toes to infection because of poor quality of boots and the conditions that they were constantly in.

28 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

My grandpa was just a cook in WWI and he told me a story that he said would stay with him forever. Back then when night fell fighting stopped and a lot of times guys from both sides would play cards at night. Well the next morning the enemy pushed through and he was stabbed by a bayonet from a guy he was playing cards with the night before. All he had was his cooking knife and he had to kill him before he was. He ended up getting part of a goats stomach put in from the damage done to his stomach in the attack. He also lost 6 toes to infection because of poor quality of boots and the conditions that they were constantly in.

War is not pretty,it is a necessary evil.As Confucious once said "War doesn't decide who is right,war decides who is left" Think about it.I salute your grandfathers service and the fact he decided to share this with you.As I said before,cooks are an integral part of the puzzle.The Germans lost in Russia due to cold and lack of food.EVERY job is important.So many have pent up stories,because it's too painful to re-live. My step dad who passed away a few years ago,finally opened to me ONCE.He never even told his wife(my mother).He was the radar man on the USS Wileman(DE),protecting our ships from and in pursuit of the "wolfpack" U-boats.They took some torpedoes.One came right into the room he was sitting in but did not detonate. He continued at his post staring this thing in the face.After removing some parts,they found the detonator was placed wrong.They left it intact while returning to port,because to remove it would cause additional flooding.The boat hull had kind of made a "seal" so the water coming in was minimal.They brought pumps down and were able to offset it and thats how they returned to port 8 days later. IDK unarmed or not,had to be scary doing your job with a bomb in your face.BTW I still stand for the national anthem,even if it's on TV.After the salute,I give haters the 1 finger wave.Enjoy your weekend and remember those that can't be here to do it.

Also BTW-When I first went to the Eagles nest down here for my first game there,everyone was sitting around having a brew and BS'ing about the birds.As soon as the anthem came on I stood.Didn't have to do or say anything,as the entire place stood.The owner and employees all STOPPED what they were doing.I've never seen blanket respect like that,just so you know that Eagles fans are the best in the nation and it doesn't matter where we are.Love my birds and love our fans

My father was in the Marine Corp during World War 2. He never told me how to live my life. He lived his and let me watch him do it. Always faithful to the end of his life. Semper Fi Dad.

Arcega-Whiteside and the Go Route! Just don’t over throw him and he’s coming down with it most times. And you always hear "and they knew it was coming....and couldn’t stop it anyway.”

Back shoulder, the fade and....box out Touchdown modes. He has good speed and he’s big. Corners are going to be having nightmares all week before having to face him.

25 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Arcega-Whiteside and the Go Route! Just don’t over throw him and he’s coming down with it most times. And you always hear "and they knew it was coming....and couldn’t stop it anyway.”

Commendable,but lets put the brakes on a bit.This was vs COLLEGE DB's not pros

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Commendable,but lets put the brakes on a bit.This was vs COLLEGE DB's not pros

But then watch the video one more time. What he’s doing isn’t college only ball. All those will work for him in the pros just as well. It’s a perfect marriage of size, speed, style, strength, hands, balance with....the modern rules. And the way the game is being called now. Not much a defender can do but foul him to stop him.