DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Isn’t sounding very good for Sudfeld. I was figuring him to be ready this offseason. He should be a leader this offseason. Reports are he’s indecisive and Captain Checkdown. Not great for OTAs where you shouldn’t have to be trigger shy. Still way too early to many any huge decisions but we might be needing to find a better backup. I’m not thinking a backup like Foles to win playoff games but at least one that can carry us through a game or two in the regular season.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Isn’t sounding very good for Sudfeld. I was figuring him to be ready this offseason. He should be a leader this offseason. Reports are he’s indecisive and Captain Checkdown. Not great for OTAs where you shouldn’t have to be trigger shy. Still way too early to many any huge decisions but we might be needing to find a better backup. I’m not thinking a backup like Foles to win playoff games but at least one that can carry us through a game or two in the regular season.

OMG OTA's just started!!!!! Suds is supposed to come out and impress you day 1??? Maybe he is ill,or has some rust to work off.Why do you panic in 5 minutes? 

Welp house not selling.Looks like I will not make it to NC after all.Will give it till 7/1,then pull the plug

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

My guess-precautionary/keep the circulation going to speed up his recovery

That was two seasons ago. He shouldn’t be still recovering from that injury now. Sad that he is. I was happy to see him not wearing the knee brace at the first practices. Couldn’t really tell exactly what kind of knee brace was under that leg sleeve today.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That was two seasons ago. He shouldn’t be still recovering from that injury now. Sad that he is. I was happy to see him not wearing the knee brace at the first practices. Couldn’t really tell exactly what kind of knee brace was under that leg sleeve today.

Maybe there was no brace,just a little support-IDK wasn't there to see

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

OMG OTA's just started!!!!! Suds is supposed to come out and impress you day 1??? Maybe he is ill,or has some rust to work off.Why do you panic in 5 minutes? 

Like I said this was a big offseason for him to step up. He’s been in the system too long to be so indecisive and captain checkdown in OTAs. No one is actually going to hit you in OTAs. Doesn’t get any safer. If you are indecisive and checking down a bunch there not much hope you will flourish into a decisive downfield thrower under pressure. It’s still early but like I said...bad sign.

6 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Welp we drafted a QB and brought another one in,so if they dont like Suds,they gave themselves options

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Like I said this was a big offseason for him to step up. He’s been in the system too long to be so indecisive and captain checkdown in OTAs. No one is actually going to hit you in OTAs. Doesn’t get any safer. If you are indecisive and checking down a bunch there not much hope you will flourish into a decisive downfield thrower under pressure. It’s still early but like I said...bad sign.

1 day wont do it for me.If he sucks all week,then we may have an issue

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Welp we drafted a QB and brought another one in,so if they dont like Suds,they gave themselves options

Those were decent options assuming Suds was ready to roll as the number two. But we might have to step up and get a legit number two option now. Still early....I just thought Suds was better than this.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/get-used-seeing-carson-wentz-knee-brace    

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Those were decent options assuming Suds was ready to roll as the number two. But we might have to step up and get a legit number two option now. Still early....I just thought Suds was better than this.

Lots of rook QB's get tossed right into the fire.even if we need the draftee later,he isnt starting

BTW besides Thorson,we brought in Kessler.not a great QB,but he's been in games,so it's not like he's a total rook

10 yrs on the Cape, but found this place in of all places Elizabethtown, PA, and absofreakinlutely love it!

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/64-Timber-Villa_Elizabethtown_PA_17022_M49771-51770#photo0

Prob is the house we have is great, except it floods now that the neighbors built and raised their property level, so the court case will take a while and will prolly lose the new place. Wish I could move it up here!

Besides. it's nice here. Diehard Democratic, we have town meetings for everything and really don't care what DC says. Every adult can grow weed - which I'm considering for sleep. Bit of a tourist prob - hopefully the sharks take care of that. We're a mile from the bay so out of hurricane insurance probs, short of 3 mi from the ocean. People are great, open - life's good for an old man.

Besides, we've had Romneycare way before Obamacare. MassHealth is actually better than Obamacare and was in place a decade before. We're very accepting up here. proactive. We're Democratic but have a really good Republican Gov who would make a great Pres unlike onedumbtrump

OHHHH I need a go fund me page.Got my tax bill for the 12 acres on the stocked lake(Nova Scotia).it's 2.00 a year.I dunno if I can swing that

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Besides, we've had Romneycare way before Obamacare. MassHealth is actually better than Obamacare and was in place a decade before. We're very accepting up here. proactive. We're Democratic but have a really good Republican Gov who would make a great Pres unlike onedumbtrump

Anyone(dead frogs included) better than Killary,are you going politics again?

Say what you want, you Southerners are getting ripped off. Every southern republican state ranks at the bottom of the health charts, from access to quality. MA is usually 3rd, PA 17th. Women in the south should be very afraid, higher maternal mortality than a lot of 3rd world countries! TX esp, usually ranks right down there w/ Bama. Granted, I do get extra care from a disability - not from medicare but from MassHealth. Everyone is covered.

A little something to think about. Federal law states nobody can be refused ER svcs at a hospital, which trumpy is trying to change. Should these people be refused care because they can't afford it like trumpy wants? How is this paid for in your state? Here it's a done deal and it really doesn't cost that much more in taxes - it's just run very efficiently.

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

SOOOO according to this article Wentz could wear a brace his entire career

The link you posted is of an article from May 2018

Critical thinking DC! Timing comes in a little after considering the source.

19 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

The link you posted is of an article from May 2018

His career is not over yet?

31 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Say what you want, you Southerners are getting ripped off. Every southern republican state ranks at the bottom of the health charts, from access to quality. MA is usually 3rd, PA 17th. Women in the south should be very afraid, higher maternal mortality than a lot of 3rd world countries! TX esp, usually ranks right down there w/ Bama. Granted, I do get extra care from a disability - not from medicare but from MassHealth. Everyone is covered.

A little something to think about. Federal law states nobody can be refused ER svcs at a hospital, which trumpy is trying to change. Should these people be refused care because they can't afford it like trumpy wants? How is this paid for in your state? Here it's a done deal and it really doesn't cost that much more in taxes - it's just run very efficiently.

Sorry not going politics on this board.It's not the place for it.We're fine down here dont worry about it

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

His career is over???? It SAYS he could use a brace for his career,READ IT AGAIN!!!! Or is that too difficult?

16 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Better source than vodka lol