DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

His career is not over yet?

:rolleyes: He's not wearing the brace in practice and doesn't plan to wear it this season during the games.

It also never said he would have to wear it for his career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

:rolleyes: He's not wearing the brace in practice and doesn't plan to wear it this season during the games.

It also never said he would have to wear it for his career. 

Just showing it so Ham doesnt panic.Sorry I put it up there.It said he COULD as others have done it also 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zack Rosenblatt‏Verified account @ZackBlatt

Zach Brown said when he heard the #Eagles were interested in him he told his agent not to take any other calls. This is where he wanted to be.

An addition to this: Zach Brown also said he told his agent "that'd be a fire team to go to" about the #Eagles. (Early impression of Brown: Eagles fans are going to love his personality. Plenty of more gems from him today.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't read it Wrang, my add blocker is working overtime again. Great place, has its' probs. Peeps move here thinking it's total vaca. People live and work here and the newbies have to learn it's not so, soon learning that overly celebrating vacationers and awe inspired 10 mph under the speed limit aholes are a pain - we're working here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Did he tweak things at the softball game? Argghhh can’t lie and act like it doesn’t matter just because it’s June

I'm just reading so don't know if anyone answered,  but Wentz didn't play in the softball game,  just coached. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Just in the NE only.outpaced by other states-whatever.If we're gonna do politics on here i will stop posting(to the joy of many)

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Just in the NE only.outpaced by other states-whatever.If we're gonna do politics on here i will stop posting(to the joy of many)

You guys decide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda like the "Lancaster Syndrome". An actual psychological syndrome where peeps visit Lancaster, PA, fall in love w/ the quaintness, move ther, then find out that's all there is - farming and quaintness and no excitement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's that boring time of yr GB. Been following what we can regarding OTA's, things will pick up in a few weeks when actual camp starts. Right now my concern is about Jenkins, otherwise let's get the show on the road

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Couldn't read it Wrang, my add blocker is working overtime again. Great place, has its' probs. Peeps move here thinking it's total vaca. People live and work here and the newbies have to learn it's not so, soon learning that overly celebrating vacationers and awe inspired 10 mph under the speed limit aholes are a pain - we're working here!

Essentially, without stating why, the State has been consistently losing its citizens since 2010 to other states but filling in the numbers gap with International immigrants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Those were decent options assuming Suds was ready to roll as the number two. But we might have to step up and get a legit number two option now. Still early....I just thought Suds was better than this.

Like where is all this coming from... blogs?  Do we trust a reporter who doesn't know the plays and what the coaches want done? Maybe they wanted RBs to get some work or LBs on coverage?   I wouldn't worry yet.  It's exercise and coaches trying to come up with plays at this point.

As for Wentz... I heard it was a sleeve?  Usually they can't fit a brace under that, but who knows, he could be experimenting.   Or is it a sleeve like the basketball players wear? I didn't see.   But again,  I wouldn't worry yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Say what you want, you Southerners are getting ripped off. Every southern republican state ranks at the bottom of the health charts, from access to quality. MA is usually 3rd, PA 17th. Women in the south should be very afraid, higher maternal mortality than a lot of 3rd world countries! TX esp, usually ranks right down there w/ Bama. Granted, I do get extra care from a disability - not from medicare but from MassHealth. Everyone is covered.

A little something to think about. Federal law states nobody can be refused ER svcs at a hospital, which trumpy is trying to change. Should these people be refused care because they can't afford it like trumpy wants? How is this paid for in your state? Here it's a done deal and it really doesn't cost that much more in taxes - it's just run very efficiently.

Are they using PFF rankings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Like where is all this coming from... blogs?  Do we trust a reporter who doesn't know the plays and what the coaches want done? Maybe they wanted RBs to get some work or LBs on coverage?   I wouldn't worry yet.  It's exercise and coaches trying to come up with plays at this point.

As for Wentz... I heard it was a sleeve?  Usually they can't fit a brace under that, but who knows, he could be experimenting.   Or is it a sleeve like the basketball players wear? I didn't see.   But again,  I wouldn't worry yet. 

IDK Ham is in panic mode now wanting us to look for a #2 QB.So Suds had a lackluster day.Like you I dont think it's time to panic. Wentz may just want the sleeve as extra support for the moment.I dont think its a big deal-JMO.BTW it did say SLEEVE and not BRACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Are they using PFF rankings?

Is that all you got Joe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK Ham is in panic mode now wanting us to look for a #2 QB.So Suds had a lackluster day.Like you I dont think it's time to panic. Wentz may just want the sleeve as extra support for the moment.I dont think its a big deal-JMO.BTW it did say SLEEVE and not BRACE

In addition as I said we snagged Kessler.Not a great QB,but he has played some games and the draftee has some skills.So not worried about either Wentz or Suds at this early point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FL I appreciated the article from a year ago. I understood why you posted it. It talked about Wentz possibly wearing the brace the rest of his caereer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And he wasn’t wearing anything to start OTAs. But it seemed like today there was something under the sleeve like a brace. Hard to tell from this far away. LOL The softball game was kind of a joke(that obviously nobody got ...sorry). And it was the little extra gimpy walk after his rep that gave me concern also. Gimpy is too far...just not fluid and natural.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

FL I appreciated the article from a year ago. I understood why you posted it. It talked about Wentz possibly wearing the brace the rest of his caereer.

Yeah,still think its for a little support is all.Kinda like an Ace bandage thing.Looked wrapped tight so IDK if there was a brace under it or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

And he wasn’t wearing anything to start OTAs. But it seemed like today there was something under the sleeve like a brace. Hard to tell from this far away. LOL The softball game was kind of a joke(that obviously nobody got ...sorry). And it was the little extra gimpy walk after his rep that gave me concern also. Gimpy is too far...just not fluid and natural.

I'm sure there is some stiffness yet.A little support while he gets it all back.No need to push things right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Joe Douglas was at OTA's today. Is that normal for A) someone considering another job on another team, B) someone not considering the other position, or 3) a pro doingwhat a pro does?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

So Joe Douglas was at OTA's today. Is that normal for A) someone considering another job on another team, B) someone not considering the other position, or 3) a pro doingwhat a pro does?

I am going to assume its number 3 mjk.  So just for kicks are there any Jets players you would like to have on the team? LOL Maybe what is taking so long is Douglas and Roseman working out a couple trades between the Jets and Eagles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now