DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

34 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Down here a "mountain" is anything over sea level.Any "rock" more than 2 inches in diameter,is a "boulder" 

Down here any rock more than two inches in diameter was probably imported. All things are relative I guess. My location is 29 feet above sea level however, When I went swimming in the dead sea the elevation was 1388 below sea level. 

2 hours ago, trini said:

I am with you brother, the knowledge and intelligence from the crew here... plus you know some of them FL guys are TRULY off the chain... I have had to remind a few to get help hehehe ain’t gonna call no names  oohhh perhaps the word Sb eccentric hehehehe 

I've been impressively educated!

Yes, I know LOL

2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Tourists taste just like seals - I wish! The T shirts wouldn't sell, although they do show the original "Jaws" movie a lot, even at the Nat'l Seashore Pavillion

Hmmm…………I wonder why the shirts didn't sell. 🤔

Couldn't wish these money probs on a nicer team;

Joel Corry‏ @corryjoel

Joel Segal, Amari Cooper's agent, has no incentive to get anything done with Dallas until Julio Jones & Michael Thomas have new contracts since the deals should positively impact the WR market.

Making Shrimp,scallop,and filet mignon goulash with PHILLY cream cheese if anyone wants some

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Making Shrimp,scallop,and filet mignon goulash with PHILLY cream cheese if anyone wants some

You having company GB or are you eating all that yourself?

Just now, 1wrangler said:

Well I have to save it,so lunch/dinner for awhile lol

11 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Myself,unless you want some lol. Also add green pepper and onion to make it more PHILLY lol

11 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

On my way!!! 

Just now, EaglesTD123 said:

On my way!!! 

You have time-see you in 20 minutes HAHAHA

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

You have time-see you in 20 minutes HAHAHA

Maybe if I put wings on my truck LOL

Just now, 1wrangler said:

Here is something for you to read GB just in case you weren't aware of this!

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20190320/charlotte-county-welcomes-allegiant-sunseeker-resort

Yeah gettin crazy here now.We also have a HUGE project coming.My buddy's new RESORT!!!! Margaritaville RESORT(not just a tiki bar lol)

41 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Couldn't wish these money probs on a nicer team;

Joel Corry‏ @corryjoel

Joel Segal, Amari Cooper's agent, has no incentive to get anything done with Dallas until Julio Jones & Michael Thomas have new contracts since the deals should positively impact the WR market.

Absolutely.... in theory he is the most valuable WR in the league. Not the best.... but look at the impact he had on the offense.    It's his first new contract...  go for the big pay day!

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Absolutely.... in theory he is the most valuable WR in the league. Not the best.... but look at the impact he had on the offense.    It's his first new contract...  go for the big pay day!

Jerry,please make sure to STRAP YOURSELF IN before the ride begins 

19 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yeah gettin crazy here now.We also have a HUGE project coming.My buddy's new RESORT!!!! Margaritaville RESORT(not just a tiki bar lol)

So now my quaint little fishing village from 1960 is turning into Miami west 😪

Here is something Jimmy sent to my wife when she retiredbuffett.thumb.jpg.ba2b5dffb200557bfd0b864c812bc89b.jpg

16 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Here is something Jimmy sent to my wife when she retiredbuffett.thumb.jpg.ba2b5dffb200557bfd0b864c812bc89b.jpg

Nice guy. He used to open for us 2 x a year- benefit concert at Applecreek childrens mental facility in Ohio.We did this every year for a long time

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Jerry,please make sure to STRAP YOURSELF IN before the ride begins 

And PLEASE WAIT till the ride comes to a COMPLETE 2031709570_StopSign.png.771f9402fbed8bf352d8bcdb0ef5ecc4.png

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

So now my quaint little fishing village from 1960 is turning into Miami west 😪

My sparrow fart town has grown/changed SO much that even if I were able to go back to my childhood I'd never recognize it. And this isn't FL!

1 hour ago, 1wrangler said:

Saw the Corey Clement reception mentioned. The way I saw it, it was a clear reception and Clement was tucking the rock into his other cradle to make sure it was secure.

3 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

You're right DWD. I've seen the mountains, but here in PA what we have is the closest thing to mountains. So I still refer to them as 'mountains'.

Went to Military school in Denver ... beautiful mountains...Hey 123 Mt Rainer was sweet in Washington year around party up there.

Howie setting the young Qb salary was truly a nice Tactical move....the Gals claim they got plenty money to sign all their players and then some I want them to pay top dollar for Dak and Zeke and Amari...let’s do that Jerry.