DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Let's see him w/ the 1's. Been hearing lots of good things about Ostman, one of several to watch in PS games. There are going to be a lot of good players let go to get to 53 - Howie, work your magic!

Want to see that make Mailata better. TO get a true read on Ostman, have to see him vs the 1's. Same goes for anyone to make the 53. Not that everyone on the 53 is ready to be a starter, just they add enough value - either now or in the future - to be worthy of a slot.

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Let's see him w/ the 1's. Been hearing lots of good things about Ostman, one of several to watch in PS games. There are going to be a lot of good players let go to get to 53 - Howie, work your magic!

LOL Probably a number of them playing for the Jets.

Sounds as though KGH might make a real case for that starting role next to Bradham.... technically yes I know we have 3 lb spots but we essentially only start 2 most of the time hell nickel CB on the field more then our 3rd LB 

32 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

:unsure:

Better pay up Jerruh :roll:

Jerry in a tough spot....A Zeke is the cowboys without him zero that team isn’t a threat... on the flip side though if he pays him how long till Zeke is in trouble for a bone head move....See Jones in a lose-lose situation which is great for us

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Jerry in a tough spot....A Zeke is the cowboys without him zero that team isn’t a threat... on the flip side though if he pays him how long till Zeke is in trouble for a bone head move....See Jones in a lose-lose situation which is great for us

Actually I believe Jerruh has "paid up" several times, bailing Zeke out. Now this:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/30/lawsuit-accuses-cowboys-police-of-covering-up-severity-of-ezekiel-elliott-car-accident/.

Thanks for helping me out yet again, now give my my money. Teach him a lesson and make him sit

On 7/29/2019 at 2:50 PM, GreenbleedinFL said:

IDK last year with KC was one of his better years.Perhaps they played teams with "shaky" WR's.Still,the birthday fairy doesn't wave a wand and suddenly your career is over at 32.Until I see he has no gas in the tank,I'm not calling his downside yet(I guess Brady was washed up 5 years ago)

Scandrick value even anticipating some physical deterioration after all these years in the league, is his experience...  over the yrs as a Cow#itch he got better against us ... but wasn’t all that special. I like his value of experience to our young CB group. I am wary ever since that POS from the Patsies came here for two years and was Crap then goes back to NE and became a pro bowl player.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:41 PM, mjkline1958 said:

Lots of competition for just few spots - a whole lot nicer than scrounging for bodies. DP said Agudosi's learning from Alshon. Remember those pipelines we used to just talk about?

That kid Agudosi is getting noticed and being talked about...  Sony Michel brother was the talk of the Spring not hearing much about him in TC. They been talking about this kid all week.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:44 PM, BleedingGreen93 said:

Damn really been 10 years since JJ passed away....Completely biased since I grew up with him but hands down my favorite DC absolutely love that attacking aggressive style of D 

Hell to the Yea... JJ style of defense really solidified our Eagles Teams  culture of Defense. My #1 Eagle DC ever.

1 hour ago, Don Corleone said:

:unsure:

Better pay up Jerruh :roll:

I been saying Howie pushing to sign Carson... really put the Spotlight on Jerry. I hope Jerry makes Dak wait for his contract or low ball Cooper,  and Zeke. Zeke has already stated... NO Home Town discounts. Love the strategy and tactics that will force Jerry hand, hopefully it creates much Discord with them Gals.

42 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I think that was Howie’s strategy to put pressure on them Gals... Jerry came out publicly saying he doesn’t need Zeke to win the SB ... Yea Jerry keep them quotes coming... Howie is quite the strategists.

My interest wasn't the lawsuit, it was the coverup by police not reporting it as bad as it was, therefore allowing Zeke to forgo protocols and playing in the game.

Couldn't wish all those problems on a more deserving team tho. Jerruh keeps taking on problem children, which may sound philanthropic to a boyz fan - it's not. It's greed, seeking to improve his team no matter what morals he has to step on to do it. You made your bed Jerruh.....

Will we see Zeke in the back seat of a white Bronco heading down the freeway????   Lol.. pay him Jerry!

2 hours ago, trini said:

I am wary ever since that POS from the Patsies came here for two years and was Crap then goes back to NE and became a pro bowl player.

LMAO!!! Chung…right?

MJK, lol…how virtuous could someone like Jones be when it doesn't matter much to him how respectable his employees are? I'm SO glad I'm a die-hard of a team that has a code of ethics!

55 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Will we see Zeke in the back seat of a white Bronco heading down the freeway????   Lol.. pay him Jerry!

After he is done with Jerry he will be riding in the back of an armored car like Jalen Ramsey laughing all the way to the bank.

1 hour ago, downwithdallas said:

After he is done with Jerry he will be riding in the back of an armored car like Jalen Ramsey laughing all the way to the bank.

DWD, let me ask you .... (I didn't read the story, so I'm not up on all the info) ... but do you think that this 2017 car accident thing is coming out now due to the first real tension between the sides?   Like all of a sudden DeSean in a gang type thing????   Just curious timing IMO, and then the owner makes the statement about not needing a rushing title to win a SB?  

Probably coincidence with the timing, but I absolutely can't dismiss it as 100% coincidence???  What do you think?   

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

DWD, let me ask you .... (I didn't read the story, so I'm not up on all the info) ... but do you think that this 2017 car accident thing is coming out now due to the first real tension between the sides?   Like all of a sudden DeSean in a gang type thing????   Just curious timing IMO, and then the owner makes the statement about not needing a rushing title to win a SB?  

Probably coincidence with the timing, but I absolutely can't dismiss it as 100% coincidence???  What do you think?   

For sure ownership leaked that out now.

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

LMAO!!! Chung…right?

Ohhhh Yea that P.O.S. Pro-bowler took our money.... another reason I dislike that cheating a** regime.

4 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Hell yea... I hope Jerry teaches Zeke a lesson and piss him off ... with Jerry SB statement Jerry please smack Zeke around....hehehehehehe  .... Dak does NOT need Elliott to win the SB🤣🤣😂😈.Elliott has already declared no Home Town discounts....Loving this DRAMA in Dallas.

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

I honestly don't think the team would willingly risk future penalties on the organization for not following up the accident with concussion testing. Or jeopardize future community relations with the police department by dragging both them through the mud for covering up the accident.

I think the timing has more to do with Zeke constantly getting himself in trouble right now and this guy seeing it as a prime time to cash in on his bad status in the public's eye.

But who knows Jerry is pretty corrupt so I could see him digging up and selling his mom to sex traffickers if it made him a buck. 

1 hour ago, trini said:

Hell yea... I hope Jerry teaches Zeke a lesson and piss him off ... with Jerry SB statement Jerry please smack Zeke around....hehehehehehe  .... Dak does NOT need Elliott to win the SB🤣🤣😂😈.Elliott has already declared no Home Town discounts....Loving this DRAMA in Dallas.

Kinda reminds me of this crap:

238377516_AsTheWorldTurns.jpg.439cfb2ca29b40c18f04ba575db64ae3.jpg