DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Something else I liked about Daeshon Hall during the "game". Took a shove to the chest after the play, did not retaliate, just raised his arms and the guy that shoved him got the penalty - smart football!

21 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No he’ll alter his helmet

He's refusing to do it,thats the point here

18 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

AB bought his nine year old son a Rolex. Dude lost all touch with reality.

If you have it,do what you want.It's YOUR money.The fact we may not agree with it is immaterial

15 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Something else I liked about Daeshon Hall during the "game". Took a shove to the chest after the play, did not retaliate, just raised his arms and the guy that shoved him got the penalty - smart football!

Why retaliate vs your own team members? This is pre-season.Who knows what he does in a real game

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

A fool and his money are easily parted

That's his problem.Bought my step dad a rolex.It was a POS,never kept proper time,always back in the shop-totally overated expensive junk.They ended up giving me a 100% refund

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Thank you Brother hahahahahahaha...this was the best chuckle I have had all week.....Hahahaha pay him the 40 million Jerry Hahahaha... he deserves all that money and more he clearly a better QB than Carson Wentz....Hahahaha....you don’t need Zeke ...Trust in DAK.

PAY DAK Jerry PAY DAK Jerry...PAY DAK Jerry....hahaha

Howie is quite the strategist...getting Wentz contract done was brilliant... destroy them Cowgirls from within.

Gowton's been having fun today, bunch of Dak comparisons which show just how slightly above avg he is. Dak has a swelled head. If we'd been healthy last yr, we would have won the div. They have a good roster and they will get these contracts done, a good GM would have had it done already. Seriously, playing for Americas' prison team  is some sort of priveledge? Playing for a winning team yes, playing for them not so much.

Mentioned it last week and after the earlier Prima Donna conversation, wished more teams would sit them. Of course the player that came to mind was TO. Seems these guys are the same in real life. Buying a Rolex for a kid? After earning $80 mill from football, TO's net worth is $100, 000! 

10 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

On the other hand,lets not injure each other ok guys? We know how a few key injuries can mess with all the plans.So fight,be intense,but lets not destroy each other,keep that thought for the game opener.

I'm pretty sure I know what you're getting at. But kinda hard to go full intensity (aka game mode) w/o the chance of injury (at least 1/1000) and a few tempers flaring. Esp. in the heat. Not?

7 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

AB bought his nine year old son a Rolex. Dude lost all touch with reality.

That's really sad man! What isn't wrong with a move like that???

4 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Seriously, playing for Americas' prison team  is some sort of priveledge?

It's not just a job, it's an adventure. LOL

20 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Nope nothing about him or Fabiano,so i ask again why are they on the roster at all if we have no intentions of keeping either one?

LOL, that's rhetorical……Right?

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

LOL, that's rhetorical……Right?

Nope,as of right now we have 4 BU centers? How many of those do you need? If you already have 2 guys that play other positions that are your BU C's,why do you have 2 rooks on your roster if you have no intentions of training one to take over for kelce someday? And BTW there is no need for 4 centers as camp bodies lol

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

:lol: Thanks for passing that on MJK!

468975560_DakPrescott-FUMBLE.gif.62901f70c0a520ab48e430b8d438de97.gif 1555968438_DakPrescott-HeadPat.gif.0b2722bfeb0616867d781deba2ef8e04.gif

1257261783_DakPrescott-WHUT.gif.fbe6ae3a44f6e83323bdf5245dd83821.gif

Oh man,this right here shows he's gotta be worth at least 55 million a year🙄

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Nope,as of right now we have 4 BU centers? How many of those do you need? If you already have 2 guys that play other positions that are your BU C's,why do you have 2 rooks on your roster if you have no intentions of training one to take over for kelce someday? And BTW there is no need for 4 centers as camp bodies lol

Ok, I see where you were goin' with that. I thought it was your pedigreed sarcasm lol

42 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I'd say the strategy there is to have 'replacements'……if I may……to get through the PS games. 

I hope the Eagles never do "Hard Knocks"

Too much of a distraction. 

10 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

:lol: Thanks for passing that on MJK!

468975560_DakPrescott-FUMBLE.gif.62901f70c0a520ab48e430b8d438de97.gif 1555968438_DakPrescott-HeadPat.gif.0b2722bfeb0616867d781deba2ef8e04.gif

1257261783_DakPrescott-WHUT.gif.fbe6ae3a44f6e83323bdf5245dd83821.gif

Pay the Man Jerry!   Pay Zeke!