DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

We let Countess go w/ an injury settlement and brought back Shittu, the spelling of which will prolly get axed

24 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

We let Countess go w/ an injury settlement and brought back Shittu, the spelling of which will prolly get axed

He was here before-camp body 

Dilllard the image.png.1130fd821b4c2a65840bd101f5cf7009.png  I love it as long as it doesn't add up to penalties.

For the second straight practice, there was a minor dustup involving rookie tackle Andre Dillard. Monday, he angered safety Johnathan Cyprien and, more notably, scuffled with defensive end Derek Barnett. Tuesday, it was rookie defensive end Shareef Miller who went after him during O-Line vs. D-Line drills.

Eagles offered a contract to Army OT

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/8/13/20804189/brett-toth-eagles-offensive-tackle-line-army-united-states-donald-trump-president-philadelphia-news?utm_campaign=bleedinggreennation&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Trump's da man! (and not because of this move with Cadets)

That's as far as I'll go w/politics on here lol

37 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

I would've posted this earlier, but we had a power outage in the area and it took a few hours to get it restored.

https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/757583-day-15-training-camp-updates/

Thanks DC.2-3 outages daily for me also this time of year

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Thanks DC.2-3 outages daily for me also this time of year

I was right in the middle of the PC's and boom, power outage, which means no internet connection lol

14 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

I was right in the middle of the PC's and boom, power outage, which means no internet connection lol

Yeah lol,I hate those.especially the "system failed to shutdown correctly" Then the re-boot while you go make a sammich HAHA

BTW seems Dillard has "Spunk" Can't wait for him to PO an opponent and draw a needed penalty. 😉

35 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yeah lol,I hate those.especially the "system failed to shutdown correctly" Then the re-boot while you go make a sammich HAHA

One of the reasons why I use a laptop…battery BU lol

Just now, Don Corleone said:

I'm using a laptop lol, but, no power=no internet

Correct! But don't have to mess with re-boot lol

Thanks again DC.

See Amari Cooper's suffering plantar fasciitis. Not fun from 2 yrs experience that led to this arch rebuild that has me on the couch. Don't wish the pain on anyone, if treatment doesn't work for him, it will hobble him

8 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

The difference in Kessler's arm strength vs. Wentz's really is jarring. On one Wentz incompletion, his throw came screaming through the back of the end zone, and it hit a divider pole on a hop. The pole went down hard, and took two additional poles connected to it with chains along with it. (It was more impressive than it sounds.)

LMAO I would've loved to see that! I'll be looking for it in 'Day 15' thread. 

I'm aware this isn't game type situation…practice in shorts/shells, but the fundamentals from TC today are encouraging. Just need to see it carried over now.  

5 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

LMAO I would've loved to see that! I'll be looking for it in 'Day 15' thread. 

I'm aware this isn't game type situation…practice in shorts/shells, but the fundamentals from TC today are encouraging. Just need to see it carried over now.  

That's not in the thread, I didn't see anyone report that during practice this morning.

2 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

That's not in the thread, I didn't see anyone report that during practice this morning.

It came from Kempski's article you posted. Was just gonna keep my eye out for it. Oh well, not the end of the world. But entertainment nonetheless lol

54 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Gotta wonder what the price tag is on Jadaveon Clowney. 

Had this conversation in the Blog. According to OTC, the Eagles have $20,539,031 in current cap space, trading for Clowney would eat up $15,967,200 of that. That would leave them with about $4.6 million left, have to imagine they'd want to roll more than that over. They have to play him on his tag number this year, because the deadline to sign him to an extension has passed. They would have to wait until December 29th to begin negotiations on a long term deal. Just like with Le'Veon Bell last year.

Clowney has said he would like a contract that is of the range that Donald and Mack got.

This is on top of the compensation that would have to go back to the Texans.

3 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

I'm using a laptop lol, but, no power=no internet

Get a UPS and plug your modem into it along with your computer.