DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Bout to start my keeper draft....My main team pretty stacked need to fill in some spots depth wise....

QB-Wentz

RBs- Bell, Gordon(seems like he going to pull a bell on me this season), Mixon and Fournette

WRs- Juju, Michael Thomas, Brandin Cooks

TE-Ertz

K- rams 

D- Philly 

Looking to try and snag Edleman  with my top pick....PPR league and all that man does is catch passes from Brady 

Want to try and land Baker later in my draft as my top backup QB

likely take some fliers on younger RBs might try and snag Miles Sanders, looking at Dolphins Ballage....Tony Pollard is high on my list as is Chargers backup RBs(just in case of gordon)

I’m going to eat Douglas up on that coverage. He’s backpedaling fine. Still had plenty of room and he flipped his hips to turn and run. Problem was the guy was still very much in front of him so there was no need. And the guy cut outside. So it was time to drive on him on the out pattern. Then even though he does turn his reaction is disgustingly slow and loopy. And then doesn’t even make the tackle. Like four really bad technique problems rolled into one play there for Douglas.

42 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Bout to start my keeper draft....My main team pretty stacked need to fill in some spots depth wise....

QB-Wentz

RBs- Bell, Gordon(seems like he going to pull a bell on me this season), Mixon and Fournette

TE-Ertz

K- rams 

D- Philly 

Looking to try and snag Edleman  with my top pick....PPR league and all that man does is catch passes from Brady 

Keeper drafts don't require much effort.yeah Edelman would be a nice add in PPR

22 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m going to eat Douglas up on that coverage. He’s backpedaling fine. Still had plenty of room and he flipped his hips to turn and run. Problem was the guy was still very much in front of him so there was no need. And the guy cut outside. So it was time to drive on him on the out pattern. Then even though he does turn his reaction is disgustingly slow and loopy. And then doesn’t even make the tackle. Like four really bad technique problems rolled into one play there for Douglas.

Wonderful-ugh

49 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

QB-Wentz

TE-Ertz

K- rams 

D- Philly 

I drafted Gordon a week ago,so same boat as you-fun-ugh

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Do we have a D on the field? Coverage is awful

Any 1's playing? I figured they would play them at least for 1/2 a 1/4

Some. Douglas had OK coverage on the TD - so they say, think it could have been tighter but it was a good over the shoulder throw. McSorley looks good for the Ravens

Another dime by McSorley

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Cam just injured his foot vs Pats

Yep not returning

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Foles having a nice game

Well it's vs Miami so....... lmao.Fitz-1-5 for 2 yards(IDK if I panicked I think I could get 3 HAHA)

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

The coverage is all scewed towards Balt, it's tough to get a read on our guys

You can listen to the Merrill Reese coverage hear on this site while you watch. Reese audio probably slightly ahead however.

16 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

The coverage is all scewed towards Balt, it's tough to get a read on our guys

Very,the defensive play calling is horrendous

16 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We look like crap. Need to get our heads out of our A77es!

Understatement

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

McGown looks competent. I like Agudosi

Like Agu too.Sad part is we can't keep them all