DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Tricky because Sproles it’s known is a very capable slot WR also

Good return man as well.Any of the above 3 on the PS will get poached,so this will be a tough call.Same with WR.We could do 5/5 and put Agudosi on the PS,but we lose a few good WR's.We may have no choice 

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

At this point keep Michel and Hollins. Though Hollins it’s been said has been dropping passes. But he’s known as an elite gunner. 

Then you only have 4 RB's,one rented and one old man

Michel adds to the running game as well as receiver. He has that shiftyness to just throw a screen or jet sweep. Probably even a direct snap play. So he’s my top guy out of that whole group FL.

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Then you only have 4 RB's,one rented and one old man

One will make it to PS. Probably Scott.

Michel adds to the running game as well as receiver. He has that shiftyness to just throw a screen or jet sweep. Probably even a direct snap play. So he’s my top guy out of that whole group FL.

One will make it to PS. Probably Scott.

yeah maybe Scott and Agudosi to PS and we take our chances they dont get poached

I like Adams the best as far as the RB from that group. But nothing we can’t live without.

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

yeah maybe Scott and Agudosi to PS and we take our chances they dont get poached

Exactly what I’m thinking. Those guys are non poachable eggs

20 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

At this point keep Michel and Hollins. Though Hollins it’s been said has been dropping passes. But he’s known as an elite gunner. 

IDK he(Hollins) hasn't played hardly at all.Seems like dead weight to me and you can't tell me Jjaw isn't the new sherrif in town

Yes they don’t want to risk him but so much. Exactly what I was thinking!

So Hollins is out.I can see that.Agudosi to the PS,Scott to the PS and we keep 4 RBs,5 WR;s rostered.Smalls,Adams gone

Not sure I saw the answer for that last CB spot tonight. Whole secondary looked unorganized and muddled. They didn’t do great in individual coverage either. Was just plain ugly.

Yeah not good

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

QB 3 question not answered tonight either

IMO say what you want,my thoughts are Thorson has more upside than Suds.I know we have alot of time invested in Suds,but.........

They may have reviewed the film and just decided that they weren’t missing but so much with Suds. Kessler never been good. So they made the move to McCown. Put Suds on IR. Then Thorson makes QB 3. I really was thinking Suds was our best option but...they’ve seen him in practice and all much more than I have. Maybe he just didn’t step up enough to really miss.