DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Recommended Posts

The Skins could be in good shape to trade for Clowney. Trent Williams and Adrienne Pederson for Clowney plus picks. Then Skins suck, like they pretty much should anyway, and draft a T super high next draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, have the skins as the basement in the NFCE. Maybe for a while if they don't square away their FO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, injuries, quality of life. He's giving a speech on NFLN now, beginning was tough to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowadays we like to think all physical ailments can be overcome. Just yesterday watched a vid of Shazier box jumping. It isn't so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chronic pain, rehab etc takes its' toll, know that from exp, Couldn't imagine trying something as physical as NFL football while dealing with that. Chronic pain is no fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only young guy out there that has experience is Osweiler.IDK who their 2 is,but he better get ready to play lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still can't believe the "fans" there booed him off the field. Thought booeing Santa was bad, their fans really suck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Chronic pain, rehab etc takes its' toll, know that from exp, Couldn't imagine trying something as physical as NFL football while dealing with that. Chronic pain is no fun

Well he knew that before now.Just sayin.They could have been looking for someone(like McCown) if he woulda said something 4 weeks ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacoby Brissett is the guy that takes over. He’s been looking good. They actually were expecting him to start week one. Had trade offers last season for him and they refused to trade him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reich has to be PO'd

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Jacoby Brissett is the guy that takes over. He’s been looking good. They actually were expecting him to start week one. Had trade offers last season for him and they refused to trade him.

OK he's not terrible.Thanks Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantasy draft 2 in the books QB-Wentz RB-Barkley,Sanders WR-Evans,Boyd,Pettis(I am weak here) TE-Ertz, DST-Bears K-Maher BU's(I love my D's? HAHA)QB-Garappolo,RB-Henderson,Murray,WR- Djax,DST Rams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No Mas I’m upping the ante...I say the Pats grab one of our TEs.

Don't see it-not as long as 3/4 is injured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Gordon is going to ride pine.Bolts told him they are fine with Ekeler

I had Brissett ranked just below Dak in that draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well he knew that before now.Just sayin.They could have been looking for someone(like McCown) if he woulda said something 4 weeks ago

That had to be a super tough decision for Luck to make. Had to fight to keep from throwing the towel in and giving up on something he loves SO much. I think you know as well as I do what that's like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No Mas I’m upping the ante...I say the Pats grab one of our TEs.

WITNESS! Percentage? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Still can't believe the "fans" there booed him off the field. Thought booeing Santa was bad, their fans really suck!

Agree... Philly gets the rep... would have been all over the news.   Dude got physically beat up time and time again for that franchise, disgrace.   Sad thing is they finally seem to be getting their OL together some.  Nelson... I wouldn't argue if someone said he is the best OLman in the league right now.  But too little too late.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well he knew that before now.Just sayin.They could have been looking for someone(like McCown) if he woulda said something 4 weeks ago

He tried to play,  love of the game and teammates... someone at his level,  you absolutely want him to hold out with that decision as long as he can and try to play for you.    I'm sure they had a little bit of an idea it was possible.   Brutal for the fans to boo him. 

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No Mas I’m upping the ante...I say the Pats grab one of our TEs.

Trade or just after we cut one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok..  injuries...  possibly resulting in a trade with the Eagles.   Clement to Houston?  Suds eventually to Indy? 

I think Suds to Indy next year as a free agent is higher probability for sure with Luck gone.   Comp pick!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Agree... Philly gets the rep... would have been all over the news.   Dude got physically beat up time and time again for that franchise, disgrace.   Sad thing is they finally seem to be getting their OL together some.  Nelson... I wouldn't argue if someone said he is the best OLman in the league right now.  But too little too late.  

I was so PO'd after the article of Luck getting booed that I had/have no comments that would pass through here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Ok..  injuries...  possibly resulting in a trade with the Eagles.   Clement to Houston?  Suds eventually to Indy? 

I think Suds to Indy next year as a free agent is higher probability for sure with Luck gone.   Comp pick!!!!

Like Clenet,let them have Smalls

13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Like Clement,let them have Smalls

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now