DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

7 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Tough case to win.Physicians have opinions like everyone else.So who is to decide who's opinion was right? 

The 'no fault' justice system :rolleyes:

This just in(saw on FB) WIP reporting the Eagles are eyeing CLowney for Agholor or Alshon

7 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Drafting one via email that started this morning.  Dynasty league ... so mostly rookies, but also anyone who was released from last year.   Pick 8 out of 10 each round.   Interesting because it will take about a week....lol.   Dude who had Luck only had one other QB ...Josh Rosen.  Tough.  

UGH

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

TY was a great option with Luck. Having a backup like Brissett made it a special situation. So you get a downgrade with Brissett but if he gets injured then you really could be in trouble. But Hilton in the flex is a great play. Of coarse with bye weeks and an injury week or two and he’s filling in WR 2 for you a good amount.

Yeah also got Dede.Seems he is Foles fav target,so I took a shot with him also.They are flex interchangable

Guess we are not seriously done with this roster lol. If we pull off a Clowney trade,it's due to the immediate impact of JJaw.I know Houston is a bit concerned about their 2 and 3 WR's injuries

9 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

This just in(saw on FB) WIP reporting the Eagles are eyeing CLowney for Agholor or Alshon

UGH

We’ve been eying Clowney with every trade ever thought of the whole preseason. Even though inside the organization they have denied him being a fit. Why would Houston want Agholor. We tried shopping him to everybody and got no bites. They have a quality slot receiver. Doesn’t even make sense to me. They need V and Adams more like.

13 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We’ve been eying Clowney with every trade ever thought of the whole preseason. Even though inside the organization they have denied him being a fit. Why would Houston want Agholor. We tried shopping him to everybody and got no bites. They have a quality slot receiver. Doesn’t even make sense to me. They need V and Adams more like.

Their 2 and 3 are beat up

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Depends Alshon is not a slot guy

Fuller is expected back for the week one game. Coutee has a minor ankle sprain. That’s behind arguably the best receiver in the league. They need a RB and Oline.

16 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Yeah but I dont think we were talking about a WR trade.A RB I could certainly see

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Their 2 and 3 are beat up

Depends Alshon is not a slot guy

Yeah but I'm pretty darn sure that AJ is a huge part of the equation for the SB gear up the FO has been working on all offseason. 

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Fuller is expected back for the week one game. Coutee has a minor ankle sprain. That’s behind arguably the best receiver in the league. They need a RB and Oline.

Just the reporter,Houston said they are looking for a WR.I didnt say it they did

Fairly shocked Houston hasn't moved on Gordon.maybe they are lol.Of course he would cost them a boatload

21 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

"expected back" has lots of ramifications. Back to what 60%? 70?Just saying

I’ve been thinking Adrien Pederson. The Skins have Guice looking good this preseason. He’s a really good young back. Pederson might be old but he’s a freak of nature. Could be real good for them for one or two seasons. 

I’ve been thinking Adrien Pederson. The Skins have Guice looking good this preseason. He’s a really good young back. Pederson might be old but he’s a freak of nature. Could be real good for them for one or two seasons. 

They have so many RB's none are being taken in fantasy,cause noone knows whats going on.neither do they lol

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

"expected back" has lots of ramifications. Back to what 60%? 70?Just saying

Their Oline sucks. They have a third down back only. Those are much more pressing areas of concern. Houston has a one of the stronger WR corps in the league. Not at ATL level but very good.

Their Oline sucks. They have a third down back only. Those are much more pressing areas of concern. Houston has a one of the stronger WR corps in the league. Not at ATL level but very good.

Just reading the report that said they want a WR.Like I said ask them Im just the messenger

35 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Believe this came from Michael Lombardi. The same Michael Lombardi that said on August 24th, that Clowney would be traded within 24-48 hours, that deadline past 12 hours ago. The Eagles aren't trading Alshon, Kempski already put that on ice. And, the Eagles have reportedly said that Nelly will have a role in the offense. I call B.S

Furthermore, John McClain of the Houston Chronicle said he believes Clowney will be dealt for an LT.

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Peyton Manning was excellent at reading the defense. And he demanded the right move out of his teammates. That all helped make him successful.  He had good Olineman. Jeff Saturday and the bunch. But like you noted Manning was forced to make things work from the pocket because of his limited athletism. And his ego. Because he had no problem just throwing the ball away and saving himself. Luck had to deal with a very bad line. He is a big guy that is very athletic. But I tend to agree with most of your assessment. But Peyton Manning was unique. With Luck, or for us Wentz, it’s a more athletic version of Big Ben. And we want them to grow the recognition of Manning.

Yes... Peyton was special.    His OL though... was good at that mid 2000s... but the one at the end after losing Glenn, and the line Luck inherited... without Saturday... brutal.  

My point was at the end there in Indy, Manning masked a lot of the decline.  Don't think people in Indy realized it was that bad.   Not a good recipe for the young Luck. 

38 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

UGH

First pick at 8 for me was DWDs boy Henderson from the Rams.  Return yards count too. 

35 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Dynasty fantasy leagues suck. Watered down version of fantasy football.

Yeah.. not the biggest fan here.  Prefer no keepers just restart.  But this is $25 and something different amongst some friends.  

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Pullard in>Brown out

You mean it's not JP, Vaitai, Wisniewski, Mailata, Clement, Pumphrey, Smallwood, Agholor, Alshon, Ertz and Dillard for Clowney?

FIRE EVERYONE!!! RABBLE! RABBLE! RABBLE

" Pullard made 10 starts in 22 games played for Los Angeles over the last two seasons. He logged 90 total tackles, one interception, and one pass defensed during that span. "

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/8/27/20835088/hayes-pullard-eagles-linebacker-asantay-brown-philadelphia-news-chargers-jaguars-cardinals-football?utm_campaign=bleedinggreennation&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter