DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

45 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

All these trade rumors... lol.   With injuries, hold outs, a preception of depth in certain spots ... and a wheeler dealer as a GM ... it makes for great talk.  

"If you give up a 3rd for a few games of Golden Tate, why wouldn't you give up a 3rd for a whole year of Clowney"   
" If Agholor and or Big V are going to leave after this year, why not include them in a trade"  Big V is a backup and Agholor is like #6 as far as weapons go"      

These are the talks on the radio today.    Every writer over the weekend brinigng up Suds to Indy too....  LOL

Fun times!  

Yikes,you need a radio umbrella

All of the talk radio……hypothetical articles………I like keeping up with the team news, but I mostly enjoy the surprise of seeing how things turn out more than anything.  

35 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

I think the media/writers should stick to the facts, NOT the speculations or assumptions. 

Of course we know that's not what they get paid for. 

Fact,nobody knows nuttin until it's announced .We'll get Clowney right after I win the Powerball-I PROMISE!

18 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Fact,nobody knows nuttin until it's announced .We'll get Clowney right after I win the Powerball-I PROMISE!

Yeah, which is near nil. What is Powernut, 'bout 1 : 3,000,000 shot?

24 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

This one is intersting ....   very good arguments on both sides here.

Negatives can be ... culture fit, one year left, big cap hit ... and less playing time for other guys

Positives.... his play and the fact if he comes here, he has to approve it via signing the tag.  A desire to be an Eagle with pay being equal.  

39 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Ehh, not too bad today, no time to listen much, just when picking up my kid from school...but the alternative to this ... 2 negative stories (and when a few of these guys get on a negative rant, its not anger, its more like very depressing)   DeSean finger or Rhys Hoskins dropping the ball.... in this town a negative story snowballs like crazy... so trade possibilities are refreshing compared to that stuff.... DC will tell you.... the world is ending...lol

42 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

BTW, draft tonight at 6:30 ... random order where I find out when I enter the draft room an hour before.  Tomorrow, Mon and Tues ... 3 more ...lol.  

On 8/26/2019 at 11:59 PM, cunninghamtheman said:

Dynasty fantasy leagues suck. Watered down version of fantasy football.

Any mid to late round sleeper rookies you think might be worth a shot ... so far we drafted 3 rounds ... Henderson, Marquise Brown and Noah Fant were guys I took drafting in the 8th spot out of 10 (Not a snake)

Besides my 3 rookies ...

WR ...Harry, Metkalf AJ Brown , Deeebo, Hardman, JJAW, Josh Reynolds, and Isabella all gone .... 

RB ... Jacobs, Sanders, Montgomery, Singletary, Hill, Harris, Darwin Thompson, Armstead, Pollard and Mattison .. all gone 

Return yards count too.  

Clowney could help this team if healthy. Who do we give up Big V ? I’ve read that Clowney preferred teams are the Seagals and our Birds. Who would sit? Clowney can play all the Line positions He is a more effective run stopper than pass rusher according to some stats. We could actually afford to pay him this year and Schwartz would probably get more out of Clowney than we did Golden Tate. I say pull a New England move trade for the guy maybe we win a championship this year with him and he wants to stay. Barnett, Jackson, Cox , Clowney would terrify QB’s. With Jernnigan, Graham, Curry  woooo boy that would be NASTY.

What I've been reading, Barnett would be the one to sit. I just don't see it happening so haven't paid it much credence - like most rumours this time of yr! He won't be traded until he signs his 17 mill tag. Then we have to give up players/pick on top of that for a 1 yr, often injured rental? Unless Howie works out one heck of a deal, no thanks

7 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Any mid to late round sleeper rookies you think might be worth a shot ... so far we drafted 3 rounds ... Henderson, Marquise Brown and Noah Fant were guys I took drafting in the 8th spot out of 10 (Not a snake)

Besides my 3 rookies ...

WR ...Harry, Metkalf AJ Brown , Deeebo, Hardman, JJAW, Josh Reynolds, and Isabella all gone .... 

RB ... Jacobs, Sanders, Montgomery, Singletary, Hill, Harris, Darwin Thompson, Armstead, Pollard and Mattison .. all gone 

Return yards count too.  

Ouch

7 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Besides my 3 rookies ...

Return yards count too.  

Hmmm probably too late to help,but if you are in that situation again...... Preston Williams-WR Miami.He will have to earn his spot,but he's getting good reviews(of course it's Maimi so how would they know? HAHAHA)

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Hmmm probably too late to help,but if you are in that situation again...... Preston Williams-WR Miami.He will have to earn his spot,but he's getting good reviews(of course it's Maimi so how would they know? HAHAHA)

ANd if you can there are a few rookie TE's to look at

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

ANd if you can there are a few rookie TE's to look at

Who was the other top TE besides Noah Fant?

14 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Who was the other top TE besides Noah Fant?

Hockenson(I believe)

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Hockenson(I believe)

Yep you're right. LOL I just found it

15 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Yep you're right. LOL I just found it

I was a HS TE,but I'm better at calling RB's- Clement,Adams,Howard lol(missed on Sanders however)

I was on here at the time, but for some reason I can't recall you foreseeing Howard. 3 yrs……3 days……it doesn't really matter anymore for memory some days, UGH. But I do know you predicted Clement & Adams. 

31 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

I was on here at the time, but for some reason I can't recall you foreseeing Howard. 3 yrs……3 days……it doesn't really matter anymore for memory some days, UGH. But I do know you predicted Clement & Adams. 

Oh I was the first one to say we needed to get him here .This was before we drafted Sanders.Took alot of flak for that call

15 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Oh I was the first one to say we needed to get him here .This was before we drafted Sanders.Took alot of flak for that call

Yeah, I remember that. Thought you were talkin' post Draft '16. 

55 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Hockenson(I believe)

Both taken.... I took Fant with my 3rd pick

54 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Paris Campbell-WR,looks like they cleaned you out Joe lol

It wasn't snake ... I have pick 8 in every round ... Was Henderson, Marquise Brown and Noah Fant that bad with pick 8 in each round?   Can't complain though, Barkely was handed to me on a silver platter last year.  Preston Williams still there ... 13th lft on the rookie list right after  Hunter Renfrow at 12 (I believe Wrang's boy)     Haskins is sitting there at currently at the top... one guy picks before me, he is an early riser, so when I get up to get the kids to school, I will be next.   To be honest, I don't know any of these other guys from 2 through 11.  The cream of the crop was taken... I see Wrang's otehr boy Bryce Love way down there T 25 ... only other two guys I know ate Drew Lock and the other TE Irv Smith Jr. 

Probably time for getting some extra vets...lol 

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

It wasn't snake ... I have pick 8 in every round ... Was Henderson, Marquise Brown and Noah Fant that bad with pick 8 in each round?   Can't complain though, Barkely was handed to me on a silver platter last year.  Preston Williams still there ... 13th lft on the rookie list right after  Hunter Renfrow at 12 (I believe Wrang's boy)     Haskins is sitting there at currently at the top... one guy picks before me, he is an early riser, so when I get up to get the kids to school, I will be next.   To be honest, I don't know any of these other guys from 2 through 11.  The cream of the crop was taken... I see Wrang's otehr boy Bryce Love way down there T 25 ... only other two guys I know ate Drew Lock and the other TE Irv Smith Jr. 

Probably time for getting some extra vets...lol 

Is Campbell still there?

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Is Campbell still there?

What positions do you have to fill yet?

Also as I said Preston Williams-WR Miami