DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

I like Michel as well. Big part of Sat will be covering guys with injuries, upcoming contracts

yeah and we still have Hollins floating around somewhere

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

yeah and we still have Hollins floating around somewhere

Believe it's showtime for Mr.Hollins THIS year. Patience can only be stretched so far(can we say MS2,I knew you could)

Actually TBH,I liked Switzer in that draft. However he turned out to be a big zero also.if Hollins can't play,time to move on

So much conjecture on Clowney coming to Philly. First of all we can afford Clowney for a one year SB rental. Hell, we gave Golden Tate a contract. Reports are that Clowney wants Philly or the Seagals ... Miami May have the money, but the are not close to a contending team. Washington was not on the list and the Texans #1 need is LT. Deadskins are not trading Williams for a often injured DE/ LB for a one year rental. Many have debated that JP would be the target he is also on a one year deal...JP is loved here. Jeffrey Lurie like me, would like JP to earn his SB as a starter to finish his career. Chris Simms is convinced that Clowney wants Philly our GM like us is built for these Special player deals, Who could stop a front seven of Clowney, Cox, Jackson , Barnett with Jernnigan ,Graham, Curry  woooooooo baby LML😋😋.Come to Philly boooooyyyyyy. We’re SB bound none of those other teams are positioned like the Eagles not even Seattle at the end of the day Clowney might want a Championship.  Next  year he could still opt out for a ridiculous  contract. We win, Clowney wins....Let’s do this Howie.

Trini it seems like the bigger issue with Clowney is culture fit. Why does his coach not like him? Why did he not sign his tag? No Mas and some others just think we were the most talented team is why we won the SB. I believe it was the hunger, chemistry and the way everyone rallied and galvanized around each other....as well as being talented. Probably why Michael Bennett was shipped off. Rather have Brandon Graham leading that DE group.

Ran Smalls a LOT that 1st possession. How's Thorson going to get better handing the ball off, we already know what Smalls can do.

Checking Hall for concussion only because it was helmet to helmet by their RG on a double team of Hall.

Ward can run!

I'm targeted 157 times a day with ads in everything i look at,but after 48 YEARS,they still can't figure out I am an Eagles fan and thats the game I want to see on TV-pathetic

On Clowney it also seems like we need Graham and Barnett in on passing situations. Same reason Long retired would be just as upsetting for either of them to come off for Clowney. And if we brought in Clowney who all are we getting rid of? Sweat, Hall and Miller? I want Edabali in the PS. He’s shown a flash or two to give thoughts to developing. 

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I'm targeted 157 times a day with ads in everything i look at,but after 48 YEARS,they still can't figure out I am an Eagles fan and thats the game I want to see on TV-pathetic

Oh they figured it out alright. Look up how expensive the NFL Sunday Ticket is....they know all too well.

I also like Curry. He isn’t a sack machine. But he gets pressure and is very good against the run. I’d like to see him play a good amount of first downs. Similar feeling with Jernigan. Have Barnett and Jackson rotate in on passing downs. Which would technically make Jernigan and Curry the starters. I’d judge it more by snap count though.

17 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Oh they figured it out alright. Look up how expensive the NFL Sunday Ticket is....they know all too well.

Well I will watch the opening college games.At least they are real games

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well I will watch the opening college games.At least they are real games

I was watching a bit of this interactive tv. They have the preseason game on with questions at the bottom of the tv screen that you can sign on and interact on the internet along with. NBCSports new thing

34 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

What will happen on this drive? A)TD B)Field Goal C)turnover D)Punt E)other

Will the defense get a sack on this drive?

dumb questions like that for differing points.

Great! If you;re 5 years old

No penalties by us !

There used to be a running gametime thing on the FP, liked that. Not just play by play, others posted as well. Wasn't a twit thing either which I won't join