DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Getting  a play by play with twitter feed on my fantasy  site.it's something.What stood out to me right away was Adams is ineffective running or in the passing game(bye bye)

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Know he's been here before, would like to find a way to keep Ward

Yeah he's upped his game.Enough to unseat Michel? Doubtful.So the question becomes him or Hollins? Like Hollins,but he's been hogging a roster spot for years now

Just looking at stats,although it's 3-0 seems they are moving the ball at will.I know these are 3rd/4th.stringers,still we should be doing better

Thorson's 7/13 for a whole 42 yds - whadya want? Yet again feeling bad for the receivers.

Did not expect Hall to play, figured him for the last DE spot

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

QB to watch this year-Justin Herbert-Oregon(Helooooooo Miami????)

Yes he’s an early favorite. Potentially a monster QB class though. See how it plays out. There are eight or nine guys that could maybe become number one pick. If they have a huge season. Of coarse the best QB at Clemson won’t be one of them.

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yeah he's upped his game.Enough to unseat Michel? Doubtful.So the question becomes him or Hollins? Like Hollins,but he's been hogging a roster spot for years now

Hollins was pretty good his rook year. Then had that freakish injury situation last season. So this is only his third season. He clearly has much more potential than Ward though. Bigger faster better

18 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Hollins was pretty good his rook year. Then had that freakish injury situation last season. So this is only his third season. He clearly has much more potential than Ward though. Bigger faster better

He needs to stay on the field,potential doesnt work from the sideline.Every QB the Jets have tried is throwing all over us.If it's 4's vs 4's shouldnt'we be at least holding our own?

Ellis w/ a great catch on another horrible Thorson throw. Ellis worth a PS slot - good hands and can make plays

13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

He needs to stay on the field,potential doesnt work from the sideline.Every QB the Jets have tried is throwing all over us.If it's 4's vs 4's shouldnt'we be at least holding our own?

Can’t really judge a bunch of guys that aren’t making the team. Mostly can just judge individuals on if they can be trusted to know their assignments. Stuff like the ball went the other way but the guy was in position to fill his lane. Simple stuff like that. And my pregame thoughts were focused on Fipp and the ST. 80 percent of anyone playing tonight has to earn a job looking good on ST.

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Can’t really judge a bunch of guys that aren’t making the team. Mostly can just judge individuals on if they can be trusted to know their assignments. Stuff like the ball went the other way but the guy was in position to fill his lane. Simple stuff like that. And my pregame thoughts were focused on Fipp and the ST. 80 percent of anyone playing tonight has to earn a job looking good on ST.

Sure I can,if it college vs HS,ok I understand,if it's Hs vs HS I cannot.HS vs pee wee's ok pee wee's vs pee wee's nope

17 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Well then all these guys need to hit the bricks.Cause when a 5th string QB carves you a new one someone aint playing the game

Also,you know I can throw 4-5 yard dink passes all day.How about we open this up and see what we really have?. I'll do it for 1/2 salary.SMH

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Also,you know I can throw 4-5 yard dink passes all day.How about we open this up and see what we really have?. I'll do it for 1/2 salary.SMH

I'm gonna suit up and throw an 8 yard pass to Ham,then we can claim best stats of the night lol

Sounds like the T-shirt gun was the only thing to get excited about if you went to this game tonight.

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I'm gonna suit up and throw an 8 yard pass to Ham,then we can claim best stats of the night lol

You know I’d catch it!

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I’d prefer it be a little further downfield though...I want nothing to do with an NFL LB.

16 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Sounds like the T-shirt gun was the only thing to get excited about if you went to this game tonight.

You know I’d catch it!

LMAO,only 7 more minutes of disgust.Yes I KNOW you;d catch it!

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’d prefer it be a little further downfield though...I want nothing to do with an NFL LB.

OK I can do an 11 yard rainbow HAHA