DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

If you're Thorson he'd throw a 4 yd pass that's catcheable 11 yds downfield

That’s fixable....just give Thorson his own playbook that compensates for his overthrow. You know a ten yard out in his playbook calls it five yards.The positive is he should not get poached on the PS now.

It's another game that makes me wonder if he's even worth the PS spot. When he's on he's ok, he hasn't shown much

Little RB Warren(Bearcats) reminds me SO much of Sproles

16 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

It's another game that makes me wonder if he's even worth the PS spot. When he's on he's ok, he hasn't shown much

He was alot better last time. Rookie errors.And h'es playing with scrubs,so maybe they are missing assignments

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Looked better than Kessler ..................................................ok once I read what I just wrote I figured out how low that bar is

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Looked better than Kessler ..................................................ok once I read what I just wrote I figured out how low that bar is

🙄

12 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Frankly,I don't see what we possibly learned in this game,except 4th string QB's can carve up our 4th D

Sounds like a bunch of guys earned jobs tonight....in the CFL

Even if it was only finalizing some PS spots it was worth it. Feel bad for Agudosi, well anyone who was supposed to catch a ball. Brings us closer to 18 regular games and 2 PS games. Not many teams risking starters

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Even if it was only finalizing some PS spots it was worth it. Feel bad for Agudosi, well anyone who was supposed to catch a ball. Brings us closer to 18 regular games and 2 PS games. Not many teams risking starters

Didn't see anyone that did anything to either win or lose a job-total waste of time.Don't know any more than I did when it started

Singleton, Wilkins may have earned PS slots. Pegged Agudosi for PS a while ago. Didn't see much of Fort, who I wanted to see

Scandrick and Cyprien warmed up but weren’t risked. Seems like that answers that question...of who will be the last CB?   Scandrick I haven’t been high on. Keeping him out of having to make business decisions on tackling tonight leads me to believe they plan on him making the 53.

16 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Scandrick and Cyprien warmed up but weren’t risked. Seems like that answers that question...of who will be the last CB?   Scandrick I haven’t been high on. Keeping him out of having to make business decisions on tackling tonight leads me to believe they plan on him making the 53.

I just hope we don't sustain enough injuries to see any of these guys play

34 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Need to give Cameron Johnston some days off. Eight punts and a kickoff for him.

Ward with one carry for 15 yards was nearly our leading rusher pffftttt

I know that's scary! Not enough offense for one FG is also scary

8 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Nobody...ok carry on

8 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yes toss up bewteen that and watching paint dry

:lol: LMAO! I watched a very small part of first quarter just for something to do while I was tossing a burger down my gullet before heading out for cigars. I'd have rather watched a butterfly go through metamorphosis :rolleyes:

After checking stats looks like that game was as exciting as watching a lake freeze in summer. Glad I knew well enough not to waste my time on that. I think that if anyone who watched that game would've been more entertained had they watched this for 5 seconds. lmao

828878291_FailGIF.gif.4360e865c7df28bd8042909b0fd65786.gif

9 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Cincy/UCLA game is pretty good!

Anytime a Chip Kelly team loses i'm happy.

Anyone see the Seahawks had Russel Wilson calling plays in the 4th preseason game.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Welp,this Clowney BS just isn't going away. Players we may trade -AG,Mailata,Big V. He's good but paying elite money? I don't see it because A)we really DONT blitz very often and that's one of his strongest points.B) We don't even draft LB's high at all.If we wanted one we would have gotten one in the last 3 drafts

Looks like Zeke will sit,at least awhile.I will have to play Sanders in his place in fantasy.Don't suspect a strong start for me this year lol