DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

18 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

That sounds better DC. Sounded screwy but never know w/ rule changes, wondered if I missed it.

All good man

6 hours ago, trini said:

We just argued about her Cane preparation they didn’t evacuate for the last Cat 4 she is 23 and will be the first Doctor from my batch of 6...she is even more obstinate than you about coming home for a weekđŸ˜„

I can imagine what your mood is like with her in the vicinity of the storm! đŸ€”đŸ™

15 hours ago, trini said:

We did that with Golden Tate...and might lose the comp pick for Tate Include the third rounder we gave up to acquire Tate....CLowney when healthy is as good as there is in the league, an elite talent We want another SB trophy this year, why not.... I read Texans biggest need is for a left tackle and they really don’t have any leverage,  because the deadline passed to sign players this year, Clowney has to play on the Tag if, when he signs... No one is giving up anything without guaranteeing Clowney sign a long term deal and the Texans can’t force him anywhere until he signed that Tag Texans lost there leverage to demand much compensation. That is why Miami May have the money but reports say Clowney wants to be with a Championship caliber team Eagles, Seagals are his preferences.

@GreenbleedinFL I have a home in Lehigh acres Fl, where my youngest Daughter goes to school at Kaiser told me she will never live in Maryland again after living in Fl her second year...and will only come to MD in the Summer. I guess she will be keeping my property for now. We just argued about her Cane preparation they didn’t evacuate for the last Cat 4 she is 23 and will be the first Doctor from my batch of 6...she is even more obstinate than you about coming home for a weekđŸ˜„

I read earlier that we want to keep Rodgers he went on IR last year and we signed him to a new contract some think he might be IR again, with his latest foot injury, but he is signed this yr.

Welp if you look at a FL map and decide to evac,where ya gonna go? Lehigh is right next to me(20 minutes east of me).Tell peeps you are leaving and may as well hand them the keys to your house.if you go to a "center" THEY decide when you can leave,not YOU-no thanks thats BS in my book.I also have 5 dogs that I'm not leaving and I'm not letting my house get ripped off.If you dont go to a center there are basically 4 roads down here 75,95,I4 and alligator alley and there is NO way Im getting stuck on an x way behind 16 million other cars.So I load my washer with ice and beer and say "BRING IT!!!" It's not like we can "escape to the mountains" down here lol.Last cane waist deep in water had to take care of my neighbors horses for 3 days because the "shelter" would not release her.I'm not really good at being told what to do and when to do it,so that is not an option for me and I'm also not good at being sardined into a 4x4 foot area to call "home"  with 47 kids in "my space" so I would be a totally terrible "hurricane detainee" 

Kiffin and his staff gained a commitment on Thursday from Class of 2020 running back recruit Frank Gore Jr., son of current veteran NFL back Frank Gore.

The younger Gore (5-foot-8, 170 pounds) is from Killian High School in Miami and reportedly had offers from Kentucky, Chattanooga and Southern Miss.      WAY down the road,but this is interesting

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Welp if you look at a FL map and decide to evac,where ya gonna go? Lehigh is right next to me(20 minutes east of me).Tell peeps you are leaving and may as well hand them the keys to your house.if you go to a "center" THEY decide when you can leave,not YOU-no thanks thats BS in my book.I also have 5 dogs that I'm not leaving and I'm not letting my house get ripped off.If you dont go to a center there are basically 4 roads down here 75,95,I4 and alligator alley and there is NO way Im getting stuck on an x way behind 16 million other cars.So I load my washer with ice and beer and say "BRING IT!!!" It's not like we can "escape to the mountains" down here lol.Last cane waist deep in water had to take care of my neighbors horses for 3 days because the "shelter" would not release her.I'm not really good at being told what to do and when to do it,so that is not an option for me and I'm also not good at being sardined into a 4x4 foot area to call "home"  with 47 kids in "my space" so I would be a totally terrible "hurricane detainee" 

My Dad ran the largest oil refinery for Texaco on a Caribbean island before he booted us home to continue our education. I share your sentiment got a pair of Pitts and my XxX hairy little rat dog . My daughter cursed me out when I reminded her about being prepared said I was over-reacting....hmmmm that’s the spirit daughter hehehe ...so I feel you brother.

Shady cut from the Bills.. woooooo how much ? Does he want to come back here? Is he worth it? Woooooooo boy.

1 hour ago, trini said:

My Dad ran the largest oil refinery for Texaco on a Caribbean island before he booted us home to continue our education. I share your sentiment got a pair of Pitts and my XxX hairy little rat dog . My daughter cursed me out when I reminded her about being prepared said I was over-reacting....hmmmm that’s the spirit daughter hehehe ...so I feel you brother.

Shady cut from the Bills.. woooooo how much ? Does he want to come back here? Is he worth it? Woooooooo boy.

Yeah,islands are the worst,totally nowhere to hide out lol.IDK think we are set at RB.Shady should find a home fairly fast

The way things are would not be shocked to see Shady in a Bolts uni behind Eckler and of course Elliott STILL has not signed as of now

On the storm thread, when we 1st moved to the cape we had a noreaster heading our way and I made boards for the windows. My carpenter neighbor laughed as by the time the storm got here it was 35 mph. However now we can board up the house in 2 hrs, so instead of worrying we usually have lobster & a bottle of wine or have hurricane parties.

23 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

IT'S FINALLY OVER - CLOWNEY TO SEATTLLE! NOW THE EAGLES RUMOURS CAN STOP!!!!!!!

And the Shady ones begin,"OH we gotta get him back!!!" lol(no we don't)

18 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

On the storm thread, when we 1st moved to the cape we had a noreaster heading our way and I made boards for the windows. My carpenter neighbor laughed as by the time the storm got here it was 35 mph. However now we can board up the house in 2 hrs, so instead of worrying we usually have lobster & a bottle of wine or have hurricane parties.

Yeah,but see whats fun is when you are threatened again,and you board up while your neighbor is out running around trying to find non-existent wood is when you get the last laugh-it's the BEST!!! 

3 hours ago, trini said:

NO

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Hester gone! Don't think he makes it thru waivers - sucks!

I would say I’m shocked but with us trading a p I’m for Ridgeway and bringing back Jernigan....Just seemed unlikely for Hester to stick around.....Didn’t see us keeping 5 DTs

Haven't seen that. Perkins was supposedly going to be the 3rd, although I liked Ellis. Also that we'd try to find an improvement over Perkins, which all sounded screwy. Take it the FO may have been in talks regarding a possible trade, decided to wait for the release. An iffy game as we're 25th on the waiver wire

INJURY DESIGNATIONS

CB Jalen Mills to reserve/physically unable to perform (PUP)

RELEASED

The following player was not "waived” because he’s a vested veteran and is now free to sign with any team.

OG Stefen Wisniewski

WAIVED

The following players will be subject to waivers.

RB Josh Adams

TE Alex Ellis

DT Treyvon Hester

OG Sua Opeta

TE Joshua Perkins

RB Boston Scott

RB Wendell Smallwood

QB Clayton Thorson

T Brett Toth

WR Greg Ward

9 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Seem soemthing that we waived Perkins and release Ellis???? Does that mean we only have 2 TEs????? since Rodgers is on IR

Looks that way. Thought for sure they'd keep Perkins or maybe Ellis.