DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

How do Peters get so steamrolled on the Agholor bomb? Agholor has several steps on everybody. If Wentz has any time he gets that out in front and it’s a TD. But Peters got bullrushed like a chump right into Wentz.

Good game... Sydney Jones balled...Carson played tough...good gut check game with our #1 on the sidelines...just mad the stinking Cowgals won. Still early we will be better from this loss. Still POed

Really tough loss. This team has a ton of heart. LOTS of adversity with players going down and they fought to the end. Key now is to get those weapons back for Wentz. I am WIPED! That was a heart attack game that did not go the Eagles way. DANG IT!

Ertz has to know where the sticks are. That’s High school level. Get clearly past the sticks. Really no excuse. Should be a good yard past ....or what’s the point? Guys normally get chewed out for that kind of route. I know he’s our star and all but dang

16 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Ertz has to know where the sticks are. That’s High school level. Get clearly past the sticks. Really no excuse. Should be a good yard past ....or what’s the point? Guys normally get chewed out for that kind of route. I know he’s our star and all but dang

He knew, he was right on it,usually a twist will get you there.nice play by the Falcons D player

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Wondering about all the injury situations. Jernigan I didn’t see what happened.

We have a ton back to winning with BU's

Can we get Minkah now?

We can be disappointed over that L - especially with dullas 2-0! - but can't be upset. Gutsy, gutsy display by our players! They'll be better off from this game. We have one hell of a team!!!  Coaches Pederson and Schwarz called a heck of a game. Kudos Eagles.  

I was ready to give up a 1st for Minkah and now it's past time to pull the trigger. Getting a proven player is a better shot than a 1st in the draft. 

14 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

We can be disappointed over that L - especially with dullas 2-0! - but can't be upset. Gutsy, gutsy display by our players! They'll be better off from this game. We have one hell of a team!!!  Coaches Pederson and Schwarz called a heck of a game. Kudos Eagles.  

TBH we were trash the first 1/2.We're still playing 30 not 60,this needs corrected 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

TBH we were trash the first 1/2.We're still playing 30 not 60,this needs corrected 

LOL I didn't feel a need to mention that obvious point

DP at the podium on PG Show

15 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

LOL I didn't feel a need to mention that obvious point

DP at the podium on PG Show

Well you need to,cause this is the pros.Even\j playing 45 would be better 

13 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Fletcher just not making the impact. We shouldn’t have needed to endlessly blitz to get things done.

Agreed

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well you need to,cause this is the pros.Even\j playing 45 would be better 

I'm positive all of you guys already knew this

I hope we call Minkah.They want a first,give it to them.minkah,Mills,Jones and now you have some tools to work with