DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

27 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Ramsey is clearly the better player at this point. Proven elite CB. Minkah is just getting started.

Minkah has more versatility though or at least he has shown more he plays all over the secondary for the Dolphins though I view him more of a S with coverage ability ie like Jenkins 

A Minkah Fitzpatrick trade could be happening by tomorrow, and the Eagles are among the teams making offers, according to a CBS Sports report on Monday.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/minkah-fitzpatrick-trade-eagles-rumors-report-update-draft-pick-howie-roseman-20190917.html

15 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

A Minkah Fitzpatrick trade could be happening by tomorrow, and the Eagles are among the teams making offers, according to a CBS Sports report on Monday.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/minkah-fitzpatrick-trade-eagles-rumors-report-update-draft-pick-howie-roseman-20190917.html

Fitz would be a great addition and a 1st round pick(thinking we have a late 1st anyway) isn’t that bad when it fills a position of need(with a great value) and we still have 4 years with the player before we have to extend.

That 1 year of NFL exp. can’t be undersold along with him only being 22(23 in Nov.)

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Fitz would be a great addition and a 1st round pick(thinking we have a late 1st anyway) isn’t that bad when it fills a position of need(with a great value) and we still have 4 years with the player before we have to extend.

That 1 year of NFL exp. can’t be undersold along with him only being 22(23 in Nov.)

Exactly how I been thinkin'. All on board LOL

Welp Steelers got Fitz 

I mean good move for the Fins and guess Steelers(though they likely would have a high pick)...Great value player and Phins get a high pick 

13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Noone left on south beach(but no we're not intentionally tanking-yeah right)

Fins really didn’t have much of a choice but to blow it up and start from scratch really didn’t have much of a building block in place.... Some decent D player but not at the positions you would want like DL on the O had one good OL(though they traded him and believe he was what 26-27 already). 

Might have a QB in Rosen but probably not.... Skill positions nothing really exciting I do like the TE from penn st. But he hasn’t shown anything.... Not a good look but cleaning house collecting picks and tanking seems like the best and quickest way to a turnaround 

20 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Fins really didn’t have much of a choice but to blow it up and start from scratch really didn’t have much of a building block in place.... Some decent D player but not at the positions you would want like DL on the O had one good OL(though they traded him and believe he was what 26-27 already). 

Might have a QB in Rosen but probably not.... Skill positions nothing really exciting I do like the TE from penn st. But he hasn’t shown anything.... Not a good look but cleaning house collecting picks and tanking seems like the best and quickest way to a turnaround 

They had 3 building blocks and would have had probably the #1 pick anyhow.cant build anything when you blow it up after investing in these players.I bet the stadium is empty on game day

20 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Siemian still blows donkey balls.This 3rd string guy looks MUCH better(their O line is 4th rate at best)

Le’Veon Bell has a good game all I cared about lol got me 20 points so far in a PPR league....Already won just adding to my total those point could decide a tie breaker down the line never know 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

They had 3 building blocks and would have had probably the #1 pick anyhow.cant build anything when you blow it up after investing in these players

3?????? 

14 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Le’Veon Bell has a good game all I cared about lol got me 20 points so far in a PPR league....Already won just adding to my total those point could decide a tie breaker down the line never know 

He sucked Glad its PPR or you woulda got diddly

13 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

3?????? 

Tell me over the last 2 years which players playing right now they got rid of(it's more than 3)

He sucked Glad its PPR or you woulda got diddly

Tell me over the last 2 years which players playing right now they got rid of(it's more than 3)

Tunsil and just recently Fitz.....Who else you got????

14 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Landry,Stills for 2

Just now, BleedingGreen93 said:

Tunsil is much younger then I thought and moving Fitz might hurt as well but if players are unhappy don’t really make a rebuilding environment....Not a popular move but tanking and rebuilding is sometimes the best move 

Landry,Stills for 2

Stills is a so-so WR and Landry was unhappy and wanted out.... 

18 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Tunsil is much younger then I thought and moving Fitz might hurt as well but if players are unhappy don’t really make a rebuilding environment....Not a popular move but tanking and rebuilding is sometimes the best move 

I didnt say they were great we're talking "building blocks" so you are incorrect,they had them and got rid of them ALL

You can't build by making the players WORSE

16 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Yeah the Browns did it for 33 years lmao

I’m fine with the moves trade unhappy guys gain great value picks....free up cap space... You lose a year(but you already admitted it was going to happen anyway).... Attack the next offseason get guys that want to in Miami will be plenty it is Miami...And draft new guys with all the extra picks you have collected....

1st overall get your QB 

FA get the best OL guys you can and a WR target

draft OL and WR maybe a RB depending on the draft high 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I didnt say they were great we're talking "building blocks" so you are incorrect,they had them and got rid of the ALL

You can't build by making the players WORSE

Building blocks are guys you want to build a team around or is our definition different???? I don’t want to build a team around Landry or Stills..... Tunsil I could see, Fitz on the D possibly along with Howard....But if these guys are unhappy with the rebuild process that has to happen then moving them collect picks is the smart move in my opinion disgruntled players are not good to have 

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yeah the Browns did it for 33 years lmao

Browns were a cluster F they didn’t move pieces often kept maybe the best LT in football over the last what decade plus in Joe Thomas and didn’t do anything with him....Didn’t draft well didn’t sign FA well....Didn’t high HC well and didn’t even like to give some HC any chances fired after 1 season