DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I’m fine with the moves trade unhappy guys gain great value picks....free up cap space... You lose a year(but you already admitted it was going to happen anyway).... Attack the next offseason get guys that want to in Miami will be plenty it is Miami...And draft new guys with all the extra picks you have collected....

1st overall get your QB 

FA get the best OL guys you can and a WR target

draft OL and WR maybe a RB depending on the draft high 

LOL ok so you start building,blow it up,start building ,blow it up,then start again with ALL rookies,then blow that up next year/it's the Browns of the south lol.They had some blocks to work with,make your team better through the draft.if your blowing it up you start by firing the coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Browns were a cluster F they didn’t move pieces often kept maybe the best LT in football over the last what decade plus in Joe Thomas and didn’t do anything with him....Didn’t draft well didn’t sign FA well....Didn’t high HC well and didn’t even like to give some HC any chances fired after 1 season 

Miami same,doesn't mean you blow up what little you DID gain-stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

LOL ok so you start building,blow it up,start building ,blow it up,then start again with ALL rookies,then blow that up next year/it's the Browns of the south lol.They had some blocks to work with,make your team better through the draft.if you blowing it up you start by firing the coach

Lmao when did I say blow it up again???? If your going to blow it up means you have to trust the coach to try and rebuild....Your adding completely other things I didn’t say....If the fins do what your saying that is an owner and FO issue 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Miami same,doesn't mean you blow up what little you DID gain-stupid

What’s the point if you have a LT if he is Joe Thomas great bear LT in football on a terrible team whoooooo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lmao when did I say blow it up again???? If your going to blow it up means you have to trust the coach to try and rebuild....Your adding completely other things I didn’t say....If the fins do what your saying that is an owner and FO issue 

What’s the point if you have a LT if he is Joe Thomas great bear LT in football on a terrible team whoooooo 

And Tunsil was nowhere near Joe Thomas level middle of the pack at best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Lmao when did I say blow it up again???? If your going to blow it up means you have to trust the coach to try and rebuild....Your adding completely other things I didn’t say....If the fins do what your saying that is an owner and FO issue 

What’s the point if you have a LT if he is Joe Thomas great bear LT in football on a terrible team whoooooo 

The point is you keep your best players and replace the worst ones isnt it???? Nope,lets lose the good ones and keep the garbage

14 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

And Tunsil was nowhere near Joe Thomas level middle of the pack at best 

Better than the no name they have now????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

The point is you keep your best players and replace the worst ones isnt it???? Nope,lets lose the good ones and keep the garbage

Better than the no name they have now????

Great they win 1 extra game this year possibly lose the top pick don’t get the best QB in the draft to have an avg. LT whoooooooo for the future....

Or get a 1st for him draft the best QB sign/draft another LT that is the same or better then tunsil and boom have a QB and LT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Great they win 1 extra game this year possibly lose the top pick don’t get the best QB in the draft to have an avg. LT whoooooooo for the future....

Or get a 1st for him draft the best QB sign/draft another LT that is the same or better then tunsil and boom have a QB and LT 

They can't draft and you know it.Very stupid to lose the decent guys you DID have.They could never find a QB worth a crap,but yeah lets dump everyone and replace them with rook crap-great strategy!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins have what 3 first round picks now and a ton of cap space....Sure its a gamble have to draft well and sign FA smartly but I’d rather be in that spot then

NO QB

1 decent OL

2 decent defenders

and 1 mid top 10 pick and no 2nd rounder

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

They can't draft and you know it.Very stupid to lose the decent guys you DID have.They could never find a QB worth a crap,but yeah lets dump everyone and replace them with rook crap-great strategy!!!!

Why can’t they draft???? New FO new HC....Same was Said of the Browns yet landed Baker landed Chubb landed Garrett and Ward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Great they win 1 extra game this year possibly lose the top pick don’t get the best QB in the draft to have an avg. LT whoooooooo for the future....

Or get a 1st for him draft the best QB sign/draft another LT that is the same or better then tunsil and boom have a QB and LT 

Yep lets draft the top rook QB and since we have no line and got rid of maybe the one player worth anything he will go out in an ambulance-terrific

15 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Dolphins have what 3 first round picks now and a ton of cap space....Sure its a gamble have to draft well and sign FA smartly but I’d rather be in that spot then

NO QB

1 decent OL

2 decent defenders

and 1 mid top 10 pick and no 2nd rounder

Why can’t they draft???? New FO new HC....Same was Said of the Browns yet landed Baker landed Chubb landed Garrett and Ward

Staff change???? yep thats where you START,not by dumping your best players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Dolphins have what 3 first round picks now and a ton of cap space....Sure its a gamble have to draft well and sign FA smartly but I’d rather be in that spot then

NO QB

1 decent OL

2 decent defenders

and 1 mid top 10 pick and no 2nd rounder

Why can’t they draft???? New FO new HC....Same was Said of the Browns yet landed Baker landed Chubb landed Garrett and Ward

LMAo they weren't going to win any games anyway,thats a lame excuse there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yep lets draft the top rook QB and since we have no line and got rid of maybe the one player worth anything he will go out in an ambulance-terrific

Top QB 

top OL FA or 2

top OL draft prospect 

My OL is better equipped to protect the rookie QB now then with just Tunsil limited cap space and a top pick 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

LMAo they weren't going to win any games anyway,thats a lame excuse there

How do you know they wouldn’t win games???? And again 3 picks in the first round 1 pick(no 2nd rounder) hmmmmmmm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Top QB 

top OL FA or 2

top OL draft prospect 

My OL is better equipped to protect the rookie QB now then with just Tunsil limited cap space and a top pick 

right protect your STAR QB pick with guys that have never taken an NFL snap-perfect! No need for any defense-we got this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

right protect your STAR QB pick with guys that have never taken an NFL snap-perfect! No need for any defense-we got this

One rookie and proven vet OL FAs ummmmm sounds like I got multiple proven OL vs just one guy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOOOOO you have a #1 defensive pick with upside and you still have him 4 years,but yeah no need to keep him around lmao.Don't need that building block there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

right protect your STAR QB pick with guys that have never taken an NFL snap-perfect! No need for any defense-we got this

crap tell Nelson(Colts) when he was a rookie he wasn’t suppose to make an impact.... Or Lane Johnson when he was a rookie, Armstead Saints could go for days of rookie OL making impacts on the OLs as rookies

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

SOOOOO you have a #1 defensive pick with upside and you still have him 4 years,but yeah no need to keep him around lmao.Don't need that building block there

If he is unhappy F it let’s make him hate us sure he will give us 100% lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

crap tell Nelson(Colts) when he was a rookie he wasn’t suppose to make an impact.... Or Lane Johnson when he was a rookie, Armstead Saints could go for days of rookie OL making impacts on the OLs as rookies

It's a crap shoot and you know it.For every success I can list 5 fails

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Noone left on south beach(but no we're not intentionally tanking-yeah right)

LMFAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

crap tell Nelson(Colts) when he was a rookie he wasn’t suppose to make an impact.... Or Lane Johnson when he was a rookie, Armstead Saints could go for days of rookie OL making impacts on the OLs as rookies

If he is unhappy F it let’s make him hate us sure he will give us 100% lol 

He's a PAID professional(supposedly) and really at a position you dont get beat up alot in.So what building blocks they HAD to work with,they got rid of them ALL of them and you think thats wise-ok whatever you say lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

It's a crap shoot and you know it.For every success I can list 5 fails

It’s a crap shoot if they kept the guys lol and you know it as well....I like my odds better with 14 draft picks(3 1st round picks, two 2nd rounder and two 3rd rounders) plus top cap space to spend in FA..... Over what I had before to rebuild but that is just me Clearly we don’t see eye to eye on it but that isn’t anything new lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they really are going to do this,the lose Kenyan Drake also.Noone else worth diddly on the team now anyway.May as well get another pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

He's a PAID professional(supposedly) and really at a position you dont get beat up alot in.So what building blocks they HAD to work with,they got rid of them ALL of them and you think thats wise-ok whatever you say lol

Yup because a guy is paid that means they go to work.... looking at Trent Williams, Melvin Gordon, Zeke(before he got paid), Bell, The Jags DE long list of guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

It’s a crap shoot if they kept the guys lol and you know it as well....I like my odds better with 14 draft picks(3 1st round picks, two 2nd rounder and two 3rd rounders) plus top cap space to spend in FA..... Over what I had before to rebuild but that is just me Clearly we don’t see eye to eye on it but that isn’t anything new lol 

True.I'm glad you aren't on anyones staff lol.But you;ll say the same for me HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

If they really are going to do this,the lose Kenyan Drake also.Noone else worth diddly on the team now anyway.May as well get another pick

Sure if they market opened up they would but A. He is a RB low value to start and B. He is often injured 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Yup because a guy is paid that means they go to work.... looking at Trent Williams, Melvin Gordon, Zeke(before he got paid), Bell, The Jags DE long list of guys 

Minkah on a ROOK contract,they weren't even really paying him lmao

13 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Sure if they market opened up they would buy A. He is a RB low value to start and B. He is often injured 

Well hot damn ,another guy we can lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now