DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

For the number 1 pick in the NFL draft,the Miami Dolphins select......................... the entire Clemson team

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Minkah on a ROOK contract,they weren't even really paying him lmao

Well hot damn ,another guy we can lose

Fact of the matter is if he was that unhappy was not worth keeping around..... Would not benefit the team...I’m no in the FO I don’t talk to the players so I could not judge that situation but if it could not be salvaged to make him happy then moving him for a high pick was a smart move in my eyes 

14 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Fact of the matter is if he was that unhappy was not worth keeping around..... Would not benefit the team...I’m no in the FO I don’t talk to the players so I could not judge that situation but if it could not be salvaged to make him happy then moving him for a high pick was a smart move in my eyes 

Noone is happy when you alienate every player you have by losing the ones you can build something with and leave the iffy ones there to get hammered on 

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

We have NO team,but 27 picks,oh yeah this should be good

14 picks in this draft 7 picks but hey we have 2 decent players whoooooooo.....Again like the the odds on the 14 picks....

When you intentionally tank and it's obvious,who the hell wants to stay there?? Even the gatorade girl asked to be traded

15 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

14 picks in this draft 7 picks but hey we have 2 decent players whoooooooo.....Again like the the odds on the 14 picks....

Sweet!! fact is you need 53 of those minimum 14 rooks wont get it done.Keep 3 and thats 3 less you have to get no??

Noone is happy when you alienate every player you have by losing the ones you can build something with and leave the iffy ones there to get hammered on 

Lmao they were going to be pissed off losing regardless lol....Oh hey guys we know we aren’t very talented this year but stick with us lose the next 3 season so we can get draft picks to build our team....Oh and by the way we likely won’t have the cap space to really pay you the contracts you deserve either but hey take a discount and stick with us 

When you intentionally tank and it's obvious,who the hell wants to stay there?? Even the gatorade girl asked to be traded

Sweet!! fact is you need 53 of those minimum 14 rooks wont get it done

Damn i forgot Dolphins have no players on there roster they have to fill a complete 53 man roster those 14 picks won’t be enough....Oh yea they have guys 14 picks hey hit on 5 of those and have money to spend in FA to land 4-5 impact guys in FA....Instead of 4-5 players next year I could easily have 8-10 players....

Lmao they were going to be pissed off losing regardless lol....Oh hey guys we know we aren’t very talented this year but stick with us lose the next 3 season so we can get draft picks to build our team....Oh and by the way we likely won’t have the cap space to really pay you the contracts you deserve either but hey take a discount and stick with us 

Bell signed with a losing team, OBJ same,AB went to a team unknown so that arguement is so weak it's not worth responding to.Why did they go to those places???? Hmmm maybe money??? And they will play the best they can

13 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Damn i forgot Dolphins have no players on there roster they have to fill a complete 53 man roster those 14 picks won’t be enough....Oh yea they have guys 14 picks hey hit on 5 of those and have money to spend in FA to land 4-5 impact guys in FA....Instead of 4-5 players next year I could easily have 8-10 players....

ok we're up to 19 IF they all HIT,only need 34 more,lets go!!!

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Bell signed with a losing team, OBJ same,AB went to a team unknown so that arguement is so weak it's not worth responding to.Why did they go to those places???? Hmmm maybe money??? And they will play the best they can

OBJ got traded as did AB.... Jets paid Le’Veon and had a promising roster....

Oh and AB has a whole offseason of drama to force his release from the Raiders so he could sign in NE 

OBJ got traded as did AB.... Jets paid Le’Veon and had a promising roster....

Oh and AB has a whole offseason of drama to force his release from the Raiders so he could sign in NE 

So why didnt they go to the Pats or us or the Rams???? maybe cause we didnt offer them enough? These are PROS,you play for who pays you.win or lose(if you are a real pro that is)

Oh and forgot Browns don’t have a promising team either...Baker was a scrub at QB as a rookie no way he takes a step forward, Garrett is garbage, Chubb was a bum, Ward wasn’t a DROY caliber player need i keep going 

jets-"promising roster" so you mean they had BUILDING BLOCKS? You know like the ones Miami dumped?

Oh and forgot Browns don’t have a promising team either...Baker was a scrub at QB as a rookie no way he takes a step forward, Garrett is garbage, Chubb was a bum, Ward wasn’t a DROY caliber player need i keep going 

OH but those are building blocks also.By your definition they should have gotten rid of those scrubs 

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

jets-"promising roster" so you mean they had BUILDING BLOCKS? You know like the ones Miami dumped?

OH but those are building blocks also.By your definition they should have gotten rid of those scrubs 

I mean Cleveland could have had another 14 pick draft also

Weak once again minkah was ZERO drain on the cap ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CAP SPACE!!!!!!!!! You think he was playing at 100% if he was unhappy????  Doubtful.... Dp you think he was going to resign if he was unhappy with them whoooo get 2 extra years at next to nothing for a guy not trying to play for us worsening his value..... Oh we got a 5th year option where we pay him top 10 at his position he maybe takes the money or does a holdout like so many players have been doing.... Then we trade him for a 4th and still have nothing YEA!!!!!!!!

Your whole argument has been WEAK!!!!!! Your only logic is hey we had 2 decent players lol when they could easily turn those 2 guys into 5  

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I mean they had a QB in Donald and a good D roster of some proven players 

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CAP SPACE!!!!!!!!! You think he was playing at 100% if he was unhappy????  Doubtful.... Dp you think he was going to resign if he was unhappy with them whoooo get 2 extra years at next to nothing for a guy not trying to play for us worsening his value..... Oh we got a 5th year option where we pay him top 10 at his position he maybe takes the money or does a holdout like so many players have been doing.... Then we trade him for a 4th and still have nothing YEA!!!!!!!!

Your whole argument has been WEAK!!!!!! Your only logic is hey we had 2 decent players lol when they could easily turn those 2 guys into 5  

Yeah building blocks!!!!! But somehow you feel Miami dumping the ones they had was a good move.Sorry I cant understand that logic-my bad

15 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

DUDE YOU brought up cap space,I didnt. If your a real pro,you play your best win or lose.Maybe we come from different schools.if every player on a losing team quit there would be no NFL

Minka Fitzpatrick to the Squeelers...disappointed we didn’t make a play.  Jalen Ramsey has asked to be traded, Not sure I like Ramsey’s mouth... Tremendous talent ... no doubt, would think our veteran players could keep him in check...maybe this is the move Howie is waiting to make... hope the Cowgirls don’t get Ramsey.

I think it's a better play to pay a guy like Jalen Ramsey than Clowney if Howie/FO/Doug can keep him happy. You get elite play from both but Ramsey doesn't miss games. I think Ramsey would like Schwartz conservative style of defense to limit big plays and points. Ramsey's cover skills would show. Schwartz would likely give Ramsey reign to float in his Cover 3 scheme, similar to what he lets Malcolm do on the inside. He has never had corners that he fully trusts here quite frankly.  

34 minutes ago, sdsu06 said:

I think it's a better play to pay a guy like Jalen Ramsey than Clowney if Howie/FO/Doug can keep him happy. You get elite play from both but Ramsey doesn't miss games. I think Ramsey would like Schwartz conservative style of defense to limit big plays and points. Ramsey's cover skills would show. Schwartz would likely give Ramsey reign to float in his Cover 3 scheme, similar to what he lets Malcolm do on the inside. He has never had corners that he fully trusts here quite frankly.  

Disagree.We spent many years building a culture here.To start bringing cancers in is not how we do things.So we lose 2 games in a row and he asks US to be traded(or starts sloughing off to the point you bench him) Nope,I'll pass all day on that