DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Ramsey wants to be paid, vowing not to give the team a discount if they approach him next year. Ramsey also said in August that, if he doesn’t remain with the Jaguars, he’d like to play for the Raiders or the Titans, who play in his hometown of Nashville.

2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Fitz to Steelers

Great deal for the Dolphins.

Without Ben for the season it's likely to be a top 10 pick

14 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No Mas , a few observations on your observations: Darby was playing with outside leverage. Seems pretty obvious that he was supposed to force the receiver back inside. That tells me on a post route  that’s the S responsibility. So Ryan was actually targeting Sendejo on a few of those. Sendejo was unfortunately lost staring into the backfield.

HAM, an observation on your observation of my observation .... Darby came out of the game ... ATL basically didn't do much other than a bubble screen for the whole second half.  Not to oversimplify what you like to make complicated ... but dude comes out, team all of a sudden has more success .... what do you observe about that observation?    The Julio TD I don't blame Darby as much because its a bad matchup for him, unlike when he was the tough guy that could knock him out of bounds as he jumped near the sideline, that TD play he was pretty much helpless being one on one with him unless he got the penalty by grabbing him.   Outside leverage or whatever .. I'm not even talking about the plays he gets beat deep, I half agree with you ... unfortunately... too many business decisions on tackles ... and a few chances to play the ball better he missed.    Not a fan of his game, to be honest, not sure he brought much to the table from the beginning other than I think it was good to get JMatt out of here when we did, as it helped the development of Wentz not forcing the ball there.  He may be still injured.  He can run fast for sure, just not sure he shows good instincts of a football player.   CBs get beat, doesn't bother me so much... but I dislike the poor attempts at tackles.... when its 3rd down and they throw 5 yards short of the sticks and you constently allow the WR to get the YAC for the first down... I have not toleerance for that.  It's the soft play we had at the end of Andy and during Chip's era.  If a CB has to learn by messing up... I prefer it to be Jones, Douglas or Maddox, someone who might actually have a career as an Eagle.  

Only reason Fitz to Steelers makes sense is if they trade someone out. They may have been better off using their 1st on a QB, who knows? I want as much competition vs NE as possible, although it seems like a foregone conclusion.

Rumors of Ramsey to us including we like our CB's - we don't love them ( well except Schwartz's affair w/ Mills ), we're not in the AFC etc. Like the player, dislike the person.

9 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

So,I will prep for the 0-16 party thats coming to south beach

Yep ... unfortunately I didn't time it right getting tickets for the Eagles game.   Missed a shot early at group discount, then panicked to get them a couple weeks ago... before game 1.  Figuring they would go due to Eagles fans gobbling them up.... by the time the game rolls around, you can probably get a Miami fan to sell them toyou for $10 each?   

Not sure tanking is the way to go in football.   You need to have the players who want to at least play for a job.  It's brutal seeing players want out of a city like Miami???  

Weak once again minkah was ZERO drain on the cap ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you are getting the concept of the player not wanting to be there... like not wanting to be there badly enough to not give a F about the perception about it.    Is that worth keeping i nthe locker room vs getting a 1st round pick from a team that just lost their QB?  Sure he didn't cost much ... costs even less now as his whole contract will be wiped off the books going forward.    Clearing up the cap space is going to help, now you get guys in there now, while not being great or good players, they are happy to have a job and keep the opportunity for a career going.  A few of them develop, you draft a few players and sign a few more with the cap space... big picture you can actually get out of the 2 decade cycle of being th Patriots patsy.   I mean, isn't there the anger for the other 3 AFC East teams being dormats for the last 2 decades... so a team tries to get out of that cycle and then we get angry at that?    

What's that movie where the Rock is the football coach for the youth prisoners ... Gridiron Gang??     "You did it your way out there, it didn't work, it got you here.... in here we do it my way"   Well... 20 years or however long its been since Marino ... it didn't work for Miami.  What is there to lose?   It is disturbing seeing guys want to leave that "destination" city ... but if they can get out the bad eggs, move on with one good offseason... who knows how it will work with starting the proper rebuild.   You aren't beating New England any time soon, if you feel a franchise QB is there, what better time?  

jets-"promising roster" so you mean they had BUILDING BLOCKS? You know like the ones Miami dumped?

OH but those are building blocks also.By your definition they should have gotten rid of those scrubs 

Those guys in Cleveland didn't openly come out and say they wanted to leave.... you keep skipping over this part... why?   But you do get that players will come for the money.... so Miami freeing up cap space to offer those newly FAs money ... that's not a good idea?   It will be different players than the ones who don't want to be there.  

29 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Only reason Fitz to Steelers makes sense is if they trade someone out. They may have been better off using their 1st on a QB, who knows? I want as much competition vs NE as possible, although it seems like a foregone conclusion.

Rumors of Ramsey to us including we like our CB's - we don't love them ( well except Schwartz's affair w/ Mills ), we're not in the AFC etc. Like the player, dislike the person.

MJK, I think from a Steelers perspective it makes sense for sure.   They look to get the replacement for Palamalu ... he comes cheap as they don't like to pay guys.  They drafted Rudolph last year at QB.    The city loves defense.  You now have the younger Watt, the stud rookie MLB and Fitzpatrick to build around going forward.  Makes perfect sense.  

6 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Disagree.We spent many years building a culture here.To start bringing cancers in is not how we do things.So we lose 2 games in a row and he asks US to be traded(or starts sloughing off to the point you bench him) Nope,I'll pass all day on that

I didn’t like the Brinks truck gambit that Ramsey pulled .... didn’t like his PUBLIC blowup with his coach.  Doug Marrone would leave Ramsey exposed guess he  didn’t like starting behind the 8ball against every team with little help. ...guess that comes with claiming you’re the BEST CB in the game. We have needed a DB Difference Maker,  as badly as we needed DJax speed since ... forever... Malcom though still serviceable, has been showing his age . Yes this is only the second game of the season....I think  SydneyJones is a keeper after his game on SNF...he was fast, physical, and had whoever we was defending under control ... can he stay healthy... that might be problematic considering the physicality I watched him play with... that is ,until the Falcons sent their left tackle to take him out of the play that freed Julio.

We always TOUT our veteran locker room culture... unlike New England they know they can handle these Alpha personalities. Outside of Ramsey’s brashness haven’t read anything negative about him outside of football, our veteran Championship locker room should be able to control him. It’s early but I haven’t heard a peep from AB once he was absorbed into the Patsies culture. A talent like Ramsey can’t be allowed to go to the Cowboys  Send Darby with a #1 pick for salary purposes and get Ramsey, Darby is gone next season anyhow. 

The Change in WR talent levels on teams expecting to make a Championship run is significant. We will not be able to compete with Patsies, KC, Cowboys our DLine is back to only Fletcher Cox , Akeem and the guy from the Colts. What is our DL now ? We’re NOT getting the pressure from ourDL that we projected with Jernnigan and Jackson.  Cox has been hurt all pre season .... he is not back to full health... Is another year of over-use in store for Fletcher Cox. sets him up to get hurt ....so the plan is to line up Spence and the x colts guy and Hector with our  corners.  I hope not.

We are in for a long season if that’s the team we’re gonna have out there. Chance to acquire an Exceptional talent like Ramsey, Howie’s words ... we look into everyone right . Ramsey is the real deal would be much more effective against guys like Amari Cooper and other Stud WR in the game . Players are no longer silent do what the boss wants without question. These highly talented players have expectations from their coaches and teams and are not afraid to let their feelings be known.  An important Constitutional concept....freedom to speak your mind. It’s the American way. Yet we use that as a reason to disqualify players that could make our team better. It’s a new age, adapt or be left behind.

12 minutes ago, trini said:

. A talent like Ramsey can’t be allowed to go to the Cowboys  Send Darby with a #1 pick for salary purposes and get Ramsey, Darby is gone next season anyhow. 

.so the plan is to line up Spence and the x colts guy and Hector with our  corners.  I hope not.

I'm ok if they want to get Ramsey.     Don't see why Dallas would go after him???  They have CBs and need to sign their current guys?     Also... I'm with you as far as I hope the plan is not to line up Spence and Hector...etc.... I would hope the plan is to line up Graham, Barnett and some DEs in there.   tough to play DL and get a pass rush with 4 DTs.   Most likely without Jackson we see 3 DEs in the game during pass rush situations.  

Also... not sure if there will be better WR corps that we face than ATL.... seemed we survived ok and could have won the game?

2 hours ago, joemas6 said:

I don't think you are getting the concept of the player not wanting to be there... like not wanting to be there badly enough to not give a F about the perception about it.    Is that worth keeping i nthe locker room vs getting a 1st round pick from a team that just lost their QB?  Sure he didn't cost much ... costs even less now as his whole contract will be wiped off the books going forward.    Clearing up the cap space is going to help, now you get guys in there now, while not being great or good players, they are happy to have a job and keep the opportunity for a career going.  A few of them develop, you draft a few players and sign a few more with the cap space... big picture you can actually get out of the 2 decade cycle of being th Patriots patsy.   I mean, isn't there the anger for the other 3 AFC East teams being dormats for the last 2 decades... so a team tries to get out of that cycle and then we get angry at that?    

What's that movie where the Rock is the football coach for the youth prisoners ... Gridiron Gang??     "You did it your way out there, it didn't work, it got you here.... in here we do it my way"   Well... 20 years or however long its been since Marino ... it didn't work for Miami.  What is there to lose?   It is disturbing seeing guys want to leave that "destination" city ... but if they can get out the bad eggs, move on with one good offseason... who knows how it will work with starting the proper rebuild.   You aren't beating New England any time soon, if you feel a franchise QB is there, what better time?  

Noone in Miami was ready to quit until the team gave up on itself.No good QB's available at pick 5?

2 hours ago, trini said:

I didn’t like the Brinks truck gambit that Ramsey pulled .... didn’t like his PUBLIC blowup with his coach.  Doug Marrone would leave Ramsey exposed guess he  didn’t like starting behind the 8ball against every team with little help. ...guess that comes with claiming you’re the BEST CB in the game. We have needed a DB Difference Maker,  as badly as we needed DJax speed since ... forever... Malcom though still serviceable, has been showing his age . Yes this is only the second game of the season....I think  SydneyJones is a keeper after his game on SNF...he was fast, physical, and had whoever we was defending under control ... can he stay healthy... that might be problematic considering the physicality I watched him play with... that is ,until the Falcons sent their left tackle to take him out of the play that freed Julio.

We always TOUT our veteran locker room culture... unlike New England they know they can handle these Alpha personalities. Outside of Ramsey’s brashness haven’t read anything negative about him outside of football, our veteran Championship locker room should be able to control him. It’s early but I haven’t heard a peep from AB once he was absorbed into the Patsies culture. A talent like Ramsey can’t be allowed to go to the Cowboys  Send Darby with a #1 pick for salary purposes and get Ramsey, Darby is gone next season anyhow. 

The Change in WR talent levels on teams expecting to make a Championship run is significant. We will not be able to compete with Patsies, KC, Cowboys our DLine is back to only Fletcher Cox , Akeem and the guy from the Colts. What is our DL now ? We’re NOT getting the pressure from ourDL that we projected with Jernnigan and Jackson.  Cox has been hurt all pre season .... he is not back to full health... Is another year of over-use in store for Fletcher Cox. sets him up to get hurt ....so the plan is to line up Spence and the x colts guy and Hector with our  corners.  I hope not.

We are in for a long season if that’s the team we’re gonna have out there. Chance to acquire an Exceptional talent like Ramsey, Howie’s words ... we look into everyone right . Ramsey is the real deal would be much more effective against guys like Amari Cooper and other Stud WR in the game . Players are no longer silent do what the boss wants without question. These highly talented players have expectations from their coaches and teams and are not afraid to let their feelings be known.  An important Constitutional concept....freedom to speak your mind. It’s the American way. Yet we use that as a reason to disqualify players that could make our team better. It’s a new age, adapt or be left behind.

Yep,the era of whiny,fragile egos,crybabies,not doing your job because now you have "rights" to badmouth your employer because it's the "thing to do" and I can't be on a non-post season team,I just CANT WAAAAAAA..Gone are the days of love for the game,respect for your fellow team members,coach and owner.Now this not ALL players,but you get my drift.If you were a FIns fan and bought season tickets would you be thrilled with your purchase now? yeah to hell with the fan base.If you want Ramsey,go get him,but when the troubles start and he publically calls out the Eagles,the city of Philly or the fans,don;t say I never warned you

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

I'm ok if they want to get Ramsey.     Don't see why Dallas would go after him???  They have CBs and need to sign their current guys?     Also... I'm with you as far as I hope the plan is not to line up Spence and Hector...etc.... I would hope the plan is to line up Graham, Barnett and some DEs in there.   tough to play DL and get a pass rush with 4 DTs.   Most likely without Jackson we see 3 DEs in the game during pass rush situations.  

Also... not sure if there will be better WR corps that we face than ATL.... seemed we survived ok and could have won the game?

I’m concerned about Cox possibly back to back years being overused ... this is a punishing league, even with a tremendous talent like Fletcher ... Jernnigan may not play, this year, he seems like a slow healer, he might lose most of this season. Agreed "we survived ok and could have won the game.”as far as other Powerhouse WR crews , Patsies , Cowboys, Texans, Ravens , Chiefs with a healthy Tyreek Hill.. Browns,  Lot more potent lineups for sure these days.  As far as we Cudda won that game ..it’s a pleasant thought... I feel the same way... I really fight against the Cudda and Shudda but didn’t thought processes 🙊...I try.

As far as the loss... This is the best time early in the season . Additionally Carson competing against a Powerhouse team in their House without his weapons...hell we had our 3rd , 4th, 5th,and 6th options at WR, OL playing like Crap , DL was playing at times against three backups on ATL, O.L. and couldn’t get to Mattie Ice. Carson still  had us in position to win that game . The Kid really impressed me with his poise...my type of Eagle QB we’re gonna be better.... Carson is gonna be better. He was hurt with that shot he took in the ribs, Kid is tough. Lots to like.

49 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Yep,the era of whiny,fragile egos,crybabies,not doing your job because now you have "rights" to badmouth your employer because it's the "thing to do" and I can't be on a non-post season team,I just CANT WAAAAAAA..Gone are the days of love for the game,respect for your fellow team members,coach and owner.Now this not ALL players,but you get my drift.If you were a FIns fan and bought season tickets would you be thrilled with your purchase now? yeah to hell with the fan base.If you want Ramsey,go get him,but when the troubles start and he publically calls out the Eagles,the city of Philly or the fans,don;t say I never warned you

I share your concerns... I just learned to not hate the player just the game... Team owners are businessmen, they ain’t in football for the love of the game. They’re been sitting back getting their money... with players now having access to how much money owners make off of them... realizing as long as they are useful they will get paid. The exceptional players have now learned to be better businessmen. Think of all the great old school players that made Football franchises Billions. 

Those older players left the game broken up, some committing suicide... most had to go back and find a job to make ends meet, with their broken bodies and minds ... while Franchises flourished by replenishing fresh young bodies...Hahahaha that’s a win win for the owners.The players have figured out .... love for the game is a standard created by the the Owners that is used to discredit and blackball players, allows Owners to lowball the player in negotiations for one purpose. MONEY.

Owners get to hold on to their money. As it is painfully obvious when the player gets hurt... loses a step, gets old , What happens to that player ? The guy who gave his all, for love of the game. The players had to take the owners to court to get health care and support to the old school guys  and force them to pay. " Love for the game. ".... We in a time now where players realize their bodies ... is the franchise ...  only a minority of NFL players like Elliot, Brown, Ramsey, players of that ilk...Big name talents, have earned that leverage and they’re using it.

I dislike the "me" players like OBJ, Antonio Brown, and now Ramsey.  Guys that can't help their own team win.  They whine and cry so they can go play for somebody else.  It's not up to us if the Eagles bring in Ramsey, but I hope the "cost" to do so is absolutely no more than next year's 1st rounder.  I'm not sure I even do that.  The second things don't go well for him as an Eagle, he will be crying to go somewhere else.  It's a team sport. How many Super  Bowls has Antonio Brown and OBJ won?  ZERO!  Same for Keeshawn Johnson, Chad Johnson, Dez Bryant, the list goes on and on.  Ramsey is not all of the sudden going to win this team a Super Bowl.  Can he help? Yes, if and only if he is PART of a team.  Keep the temper tantrums in your own home. It's ridiculous.  I don't have trouble with a guy getting fired up ONCE, but every year.....look in the mirror dude!  Look in the mirror!

The Dolphins?  Oh boy.  They can do whatever they want to do. I'm not a fan, so I don't care....other than they sure continue to make it easy on the Patriots. Sigh.  I do feel sorry for whoever is under center as the QB though.  Sure glad it's not Marino as I have a TON of respect for him.  Best QB ever in my opinion. He was phenomenal with little talent around him. The Marks were average at best. Marino made them both look like stars.  RBs? Can't even remember them.

The Jets? Any team down to their THIRD string QB is in serious trouble.  And they are in serious trouble.

The Browns? I wanted to root for them. But with OBJ and all of their other "me" players, I hope they suck!  Wow you beat the Jets with their 3rd string QB. Congrats.

Eagles? Get healthy! Meanwhile, the backups now have a chance to develop and shine.  Show everyone you belong backups.  Otherwise your career will be short.  Simple as that.  I would like to see more of Howard and Sproles at RB and less of Sanders for now.  I want Sanders to get reps, but he still has plenty to learn.  His hesitation often works against him.  He needs to know when to hesitate and when to hit the hold for those two yards.  He's a rookie. He will improve....I hope.

51 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

It's like that everywhere. Not just in football. Society is breaking down and the world is F'ed because of it!!! Gonna get worse B4 it gets better. 

50 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

BTW anyone hear from DWD??? he is MIA

It's not Draft season LOL

10 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Disagree.We spent many years building a culture here.To start bringing cancers in is not how we do things.So we lose 2 games in a row and he asks US to be traded(or starts sloughing off to the point you bench him) Nope,I'll pass all day on that

Shocker I know but disagree with this statement to a degree....It depends on the player of course and the Eagles would research Jalen(in this case)....The fact that we have the culture though in place would force Jalen to stay in line or he would be out the door....If one player would break our supposedly strong locker room then sorry to say it the locker room wasn’t that strong to begin with....

Not saying go all in for Ramsey but as the FO will do, do the research on him and see if it makes sense for us....

6 hours ago, ASG15 said:

Great deal for the Dolphins.

Without Ben for the season it's likely to be a top 10 pick

Why would the Steelers do that trade? Looks like their season is sunk. They could be in line for a high pick. If I was them I would be thinking about getting Ben’s heir apparent in this big QB draft.

Ramsey isn’t Antonio Brown. Jalen is brash confident and competitive. I like that. The incident that just happened on the sideline I’m not sure what happened. But I saw their coach come over to him and say something. Then immediately all these players jumped in to get the coach out of there. Seems like Jalen is well liked in the locker room. Without knowing what was said it seemed like the coach was out of line. And I’m not a fan of that coach. Doesn’t have the right tact or demeanor. Not seeing him being an NFL coach for very long. Jalen is a heck of a player. He’s boastful but he also backs it up. Smart guy I believe also.

1 hour ago, senhorcook said:

I dislike the "me" players like OBJ, Antonio Brown, and now Ramsey.  Guys that can't help their own team win.  They whine and cry so they can go play for somebody else.  It's not up to us if the Eagles bring in Ramsey, but I hope the "cost" to do so is absolutely no more than next year's 1st rounder.  I'm not sure I even do that.  The second things don't go well for him as an Eagle, he will be crying to go somewhere else.  It's a team sport. How many Super  Bowls has Antonio Brown and OBJ won?  ZERO!  Same for Keeshawn Johnson, Chad Johnson, Dez Bryant, the list goes on and on.  Ramsey is not all of the sudden going to win this team a Super Bowl.  Can he help? Yes, if and only if he is PART of a team.  Keep the temper tantrums in your own home. It's ridiculous.  I don't have trouble with a guy getting fired up ONCE, but every year.....look in the mirror dude!  Look in the mirror!

The Dolphins?  Oh boy.  They can do whatever they want to do. I'm not a fan, so I don't care....other than they sure continue to make it easy on the Patriots. Sigh.  I do feel sorry for whoever is under center as the QB though.  Sure glad it's not Marino as I have a TON of respect for him.  Best QB ever in my opinion. He was phenomenal with little talent around him. The Marks were average at best. Marino made them both look like stars.  RBs? Can't even remember them.

The Jets? Any team down to their THIRD string QB is in serious trouble.  And they are in serious trouble.

The Browns? I wanted to root for them. But with OBJ and all of their other "me" players, I hope they suck!  Wow you beat the Jets with their 3rd string QB. Congrats.

Eagles? Get healthy! Meanwhile, the backups now have a chance to develop and shine.  Show everyone you belong backups.  Otherwise your career will be short.  Simple as that.  I would like to see more of Howard and Sproles at RB and less of Sanders for now.  I want Sanders to get reps, but he still has plenty to learn.  His hesitation often works against him.  He needs to know when to hesitate and when to hit the hold for those two yards.  He's a rookie. He will improve....I hope.

I don’t like them me me  me first players. If the game is on the line, I want the best.  Team is the way to  build a Champion, people tend to bear frustrations against the players. Quite frankly look at what Miami is doing how many players giving their all .....for that team New Coaching Staff and ownership just blow up the team. I guarantee if I have a wife and babies at home I am wondering about my future with this Miami team. It’s Business, right.

The thing is, the  totalitarian style of Ownership is coming to an end...Not only with the way the New Generations build their brand, players today are better businessmen. They are not going to accept ... " Do what I say... be a team player... Be A good soldier...because it was the tried and tested way. The owners show the players all the time. " I’am only gonna keep you if I can use you, when you stop being useful,  What happens?  It’s business riiiggghhhht.

Be a team player, Say i’ve been a good player for many  years I get hurt, Miss the season ... Next season Owners want money back... The Owners are not seen as BAD people. It’s just  business. However for the player and there is only a small # of players that might have built  that kind of leverage. They may have Out performed their contract for the first 8 yrs. What do teams do? They make a business decision, Force the player into a pay cut. No one see the team as a bad entity.Yet for players if they speak up , ohhh they won’t conform,  NOT a Team player non have won  Championships. Team player. Those words are words I speak.. The owners been creating leverage with those words Forever, because at the end of the Day... they’re Businessmen...BOTTOM Line....money money 💰.

11 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Ramsey isn’t Antonio Brown. Jalen is brash confident and competitive. I like that. The incident that just happened on the sideline I’m not sure what happened. But I saw their coach come over to him and say something. Then immediately all these players jumped in to get the coach out of there. Seems like Jalen is well liked in the locker room. Without knowing what was said it seemed like the coach was out of line. And I’m not a fan of that coach. Doesn’t have the right tact or demeanor. Not seeing him being an NFL coach for very long. Jalen is a heck of a player. He’s boastful but he also backs it up. Smart guy I believe also.

I like that also  C hamtheman and an important trait for a DB . I saw that short skit tooo..Ramsey came out publicly and said neither his agent nor himself had anything to do with that statement... " Publicly Demanding a trade,” those issues were discussed behind closed doors, Ramsey basically said he didn’t want his teammates to have any distractions having to answer questions about him, he is preparing for his next game with his teammates. I would overpay for this talented player.

2 hours ago, trini said:

I share your concerns... I just learned to not hate the player just the game... Team owners are businessmen, they ain’t in football for the love of the game. They’re been sitting back getting their money... with players now having access to how much money owners make off of them... realizing as long as they are useful they will get paid. The exceptional players have now learned to be better businessmen. Think of all the great old school players that made Football franchises Billions. 

Those older players left the game broken up, some committing suicide... most had to go back and find a job to make ends meet, with their broken bodies and minds ... while Franchises flourished by replenishing fresh young bodies...Hahahaha that’s a win win for the owners.The players have figured out .... love for the game is a standard created by the the Owners that is used to discredit and blackball players, allows Owners to lowball the player in negotiations for one purpose. MONEY.

Owners get to hold on to their money. As it is painfully obvious when the player gets hurt... loses a step, gets old , What happens to that player ? The guy who gave his all, for love of the game. The players had to take the owners to court to get health care and support to the old school guys  and force them to pay. " Love for the game. ".... We in a time now where players realize their bodies ... is the franchise ...  only a minority of NFL players like Elliot, Brown, Ramsey, players of that ilk...Big name talents, have earned that leverage and they’re using it.

If you don't want to make a living playing football,go sell used cars .IDK would 1/2 the people in the HOF be there under todays rules?I'm fully aware it's a business,you are used,just like YOU are wherever YOU work.But go ahead and call out your boss,badmouth your company,disrupt you co-workers and piss off customers and see how long they keep you around